Teacher suspended after urging students to bash Trump pinata

I don't even understand how nuts this stuff has gotten. I went to school on the front lines during the cold war, when Russia was hated pretty viciously, but we /never/ saw anything encouraging violence against anyone. The most "politicized" thing that ever came up was that we'd watch the news and have discussions about communism or have to do a report on the history aspects of it all. I cannot even imagine being encouraged to "act out" against the elected president. It's just surreal...

I don't even understand how nuts this stuff has gotten. I went to school on the front lines during the cold war, when Russia was hated pretty viciously, but we /never/ saw anything encouraging violence against anyone. The most "politicized" thing that ever came up was that we'd watch the news and have discussions about communism or have to do a report on the history aspects of it all. I cannot even imagine being encouraged to "act out" against the elected president. It's just surreal...
I think it is related to 'corn babies'. Lack of nutrients causes brain damage as does hormone imbalances. With desiccation of crops the nutrients to sustain quality of life are missing and that same product in the food desiccates minerals out of whatever eats it too.

I think it is related to 'corn babies'. Lack of nutrients causes brain damage as does hormone imbalances. With desiccation of crops the nutrients to sustain quality of life are missing and that same product in the food desiccates minerals out of whatever eats it too.

hmmm I lean more toward the more organic- fucking kids these days have no self-control and no backbone to face reality. But it could be the corn heh

Anyone who subscribes to the alt-left, surely has to draw a line somewhere, don't they? The mother who reported this was a Gary Johnson supporter, finds this ridiculous to occur at school. Good for her, American patriotism rather than divide, tar and feather.

Anyone who subscribes to the alt-left, surely has to draw a line somewhere, don't they? The mother who reported this was a Gary Johnson supporter, finds this ridiculous to occur at school. Good for her, American patriotism rather than divide, tar and feather.

What if it were a hilary pinata? Whole different ballgame. Aclu swinging into action, students all students suspended, teacher fired.....

The lack of parental discipline, which started with threats to parents if they punished their kids, and has just grown from there. Parents also being too busy to take notice of their kids, also.
And school indoctrination.

Nah, we were drilled to dive under our little wooden desks in case of a nuclear attack as if there was any safety at all in that. It was pure indoctrination, all power structures mind fuck citizens from an early age. The purpose was to indoctrinate kids at a very early age that america! was the only way to live and others were evil.

hmmm I lean more toward the more organic- fucking kids these days have no self-control and no backbone to face reality. But it could be the corn heh
Its not just the corn, they are using chemicals to desiccate the crops pre-harvest. So even oatmeal is shit now.

Remember when you RWNJs applauded the same when it was Obama?

No, of course you don't.

IMO, both are wrong but I'm not impressed with the right's hypocritical indignation.

Remember when you RWNJs applauded the same when it was Obama?

No, of course you don't.

IMO, both are wrong but I'm not impressed with the right's hypocritical indignation.

Oh yeah, some on the right were conspiring against obama before he even took office in 2009, including paul ryan, dan lungren, and quite a few other right wing turds. Certain lines are crossed that shouldn't be crossed by both sides. This pinata thing was wrong no matter if the pinata was a repub or dem.

Based on the video's location, it gave appearance that the student was being home schooled. Did the mother called to complain about herself? Other questions raised: A piñata in high school? Is this activity on Cinco de Mayo nothing but Mexican stereotyping? And speaking of which, did the piñata contain drugs? What high school teacher has the guts to trust any of his students with a stick?

Concerning the Trump photo, all I have to say is the election is long past. People need to get over it.

According to the article the school admin responded to the complaint, thus no not home schooled...

What if it were a hilary pinata? Whole different ballgame.
To me, a pinata shouldn't look like anyone.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back