Teacher Unions

Yup,
I taught MATH for 37 years.

Tell me how I indoctrinated Students or how I was indoctrinated?

I'm excited to hear your answer. GO.........
You're a leftist. That means you're more than likely indoctrinated. Educated people can understand and reason. Indoctrinated people just parrot what their masters say, like you do.

The Karen's didn't have enough votes to keep trump in office. LOOLLOOLLLLOLLOLL

Damn Karen's.
Your analogy is faulty. You're comparing a state election to a national election. Your indoctrination kicked in when reality smacked you upside Your head. You default to Trump.

Great, now tell me why a vinculum is included as a sign of grouping?

I never heard of a vinculum, and I got a MS in physics.
{...
vin·cu·lum

NOUN
  1. ANATOMY
    a connecting band of tissue, such as that attaching a flexor tendon to the bone of a finger or toe.
  2. MATHEMATICS
    a horizontal line drawn over a group of terms in a mathematical expression to indicate that they are to be operated on as a single entity by the preceding or following operator.
...}

Great, now tell me why a vinculum is included as a sign of grouping?
LOL

Why is it included?
Why is that important?
It's a grouping symbol.

What is the purpose of 6 - 4-3
Versus writing the expression as 6 - (4-3)

I'm anxious for your wonderful explanation.

Yup,
I taught MATH for 37 years.

Tell me how I indoctrinated Students or how I was indoctrinated?

I'm excited to hear your answer. GO.........
Math and Science are difficult parts of the curriculum to indoctrinate as the measurements and assessments of the students are binary and objective. In liberal arts, it is very easy to indoctrinate. Simply measure and assess through a student’s regurgitation of content while ignoring the assessment of a student’s ability to think critically, analytical, and articulate their own views and interpretation of content or subject matter.

And all their bs about standards.....and denying this stuff goes on.....The unions should be destroyed, they are useless and defend the reprehensible

If you receive a government paycheck, you should not be required to join a union. The government IS your union - and is redundant for them to even exist in a public setting.
That being said, WTF does union membership have to do with mind-warped teachers playing touchy-feely with their students?

Public Schools are the Heart and Soul of our Beautiful Nation.
Public schools are an endless trough of money. It is never enough. There is success in many areas and not so great results in many more. It is too expensive for what we get back. Some other options must be made part of the equation. Including decertifying the unions and especially the national ties.

If the public education where you live needs improvement then it's your duty to get your teaching license and help the problem. You can quit your current job and teach. Help fix the problem. americans want good teachers. They begrudge having to pay them and walk around feeling like nobody wants to work hard anymore.

If you receive a government paycheck, you should not be required to join a union. The government IS your union - and is redundant for them to even exist in a public setting.
That being said, WTF does union membership have to do with mind-warped teachers playing touchy-feely with their students?
100% agree, the left is full of shit on unions. They say it's to help workers versus the evil rich capitalists, so why in the fuck are there public sector unions? And of you lefties care to explain?

It's a grouping symbol.
Gee, there's an insightful statement!

I'm anxious for your wonderful explanation.
I'm still waiting for your explanation why it is a sign of grouping. Apparently you have no idea. Really wonder how a person processes algebraic formulas without understanding the order of grouping in order to reduce equations or change their forms for solution, yet you TAUGHT math?

Guess that's the public school for you.

Buckeye it's time you go into teaching. I'm sure the kids are waiting for you to teach them.

Gee, there's an insightful statement!

I'm still waiting for your explanation why it is a sign of grouping. Apparently you have no idea. Really wonder how a person processes algebraic formulas without understanding the order of grouping in order to reduce equations or change their forms for solution, yet you TAUGHT math?

Guess that's the public school for you.
It’s simply a grouping symbol
You deleted the other part of my response.
Why’s that?
Cuz your a lying bitch.

And all their bs about standards.....and denying this stuff goes on.....The unions should be destroyed, they are useless and defend the reprehensible

Let's be realistic! If any of them are guilty they need justice, but that is out of 3.6 million teachers..

What does any of that have to do with unions?

I did go to public schools, but they were taught more then they are now, but the students were still stupid. We have a test that was mandated by Ohio that you had to pass by the end of your Sr year to graduate and it was the easiest fucking test.IT was 100 questions of basic math, basic science, basic geography (they asked what the capital of Ohio was and we lived 30 min from it) yeah and I got like a 98, I didn't study for it, just showed up and answered, HALF the school failed it. HALF!!!!! Public schools don't teach shit and we didn't have all the crap they have now, so I can't imagine they learn anything at all.

The schools teach lots of shit, but because students choose not to learn or forget, how is that the teacher's fault?

Forum List

Back