Teacher Unions

Those who are critical of education should be teaching. Show everyone how it's done. Why not help fix the problem?;. You may well start off at 35 grand for a few years but it's worth the sacrifice.
What First World country has no public school system?

I'm beginning to agree with this. I'm still of the opinion that the biggest problem with education in this country are American parents, but based on a lot of the radicalization I've been seeing coming out of the teachers unions over the past few years I think neutering their power and influence is something that needs to be strongly considered. They are an impediment to improving our education system.
I hear ya, I've been saying it for 30 years, but parents are an issue, PTAs are political and many parents just don't get involved in their kids education, which is a major reason why it sucks so much.

People keep complaining but they won't quit their jobs and help fix the problem. They want others to do the heavy lifting while they continue to snivel.

And all their bs about standards.....and denying this stuff goes on.....The unions should be destroyed, they are useless and defend the reprehensible

There are about 3.5 million public school teachers.

That means that 0.0052% of teachers have done this.

Seems a tad wrong do condemn them all for the actions of 0.0052% of them

? I did.

International business, major capital projects and refining/petchems. Let's add AA, BS Finance, MBA International Business, JD with focus on international transactions and business law.
Ok. Cool. Anything else you want to know about me?

People keep complaining but they won't quit their jobs and help fix the problem. They want others to do the heavy lifting while they continue to snivel.
I'm not, I'm saying this idea that it doesnt happen is bs....and this is just the few we know of....

I'm not, I'm saying this idea that it doesnt happen is bs....and this is just the few we know of....

Every group has their bad apples. You are being ridiculous to condemn all 3.5 million teachers for the actions of 187

And all their bs about standards.....and denying this stuff goes on.....The unions should be destroyed, they are useless and defend the reprehensible

National Education Association General Counsel Bob Chanin stated in July 2009.

Chanin: "It is not because we care about children. And it is not because we have a vision of a great public school for every child. NEA and its affiliates are effective advocates because we have power. And we have power because there are more than 3.2 million people who are willing to pay us hundreds of millions of dollars in dues...."

Pretty much says it all.

Yep, it's all about the dues, WI made them non mandatory and man were they PISSSSSSED

Where did you get your education. What First World country does not have a public school system?
I attended public schools in Bloomington, Minnesota and Minnetonka, Minnesota. Four year apprenticeship on Manufacturing machinery and printing. Two years Bible school and ministry. Two years Medical transcription and language. Self taught bass guitar of 40 years. 50 years studying American history, political history, etc. I'm always learning and studying something. How about you?

Why is a ! used to indicate factorials? Asking stupid questions must be a habit of yours.
No. The factorial is just a symbol selected by someone accepted by the industry because its use denoted the operation without conflicting with or causing confusion with other symbols used, just as the EU uses a comma where we use a period (such as 122,2 instead of 122.2) because they feel it is less likely to be confused with other symbols, much as the delta sign ∆ has been adopted to denote a rate of change. But the vinculum is accepted in the order of grouping for very specific and not arbitrary reasons as necessary for equations to work out correctly.

I have never heard nor seen a vinculum used as a grouping symbol.
That comports well with your previously demonstrated knowledge of math and electronics. Just sayin'.

I attended public schools in Bloomington, Minnesota and Minnetonka, Minnesota. Four year apprenticeship on Manufacturing machinery and printing. Two years Bible school and ministry. Two years Medical transcription and language. Self taught bass guitar of 40 years. 50 years studying American history, political history, etc. I'm always learning and studying something. How about you?
Public schools in many states as the family moved every few years. State universities.

If you attended public schools why are you against them?

Public schools in many states as the family moved every few years. State universities.

If you attended public schools why are you against them?
I'm against the new age agenda, CRT, etc. Too much crap being taught and not enough meat. I also want the DOE ripped apart and Teacher Unions busted. Public schools today are nothing like the 50s and 60s. That's why.

Yeah, over 200 years of success and it definitely was a bad idea! Idiot!
200 years of success?... so you are saying today's public schools are doing a good job?.....
I coach golf at the high school and the dummies that attend that school and teach at the school would even surprise you.... and that's saying something since you are a dummy too....

Forum List

Back