Teacher Unions

Unions, specifically teachers unions are evil. They steal money from teachers and play politics. They then don't want a real curriculum and love minorities to languish in shitty schools, AND if a teacher does some bad shit, it takes an act of congress to fire them. I hate the teachers unions as much as I hate the media..........and those two are far more than I hate democrats, so ALOT.

Steal money from teachers? How?

In some cases that is true about the curriculum in blue states and cities, but usually not here in flyover country.

The schools are not shitty. The students are shitty.

Unions only guarantee due process. Administrators and school boards are notorious for railroading teachers.

Why do you hate teacher's unions? Did one run away with your father leaving you to be raised by your mother?

The problem here is not teacher's unions. It is your ignorance about how they work.

In some cases that is true about the curriculum in blue states and cities, but usually not here in flyover country.

Unions only guarantee due process. Administrators and school boards are notorious for railroading teachers.

Why do you hate teacher's unions? Did one run away with your father leaving you to be raised by your mother?

The problem here is not teacher's unions. It is your ignorance about how they work.
Protecting bad teachers is wrong.

Forced Union Dues, to support causes not all teachers support

They try it in red states, they just don't have as much power
Wow, that's a great outlook, no the teachers are, the curriculum is. And in those schools they need discipline, guess who doesn't want discipline in schools? ........drumrolls.......Teacher Unions!
BS, there have been teachers that admitted to some sick shit and they get the rubber rooms...instead of being fired and in some cases prosecuted

OK man, you support the leftwing democrats pieces of shit, they don't care about kids, they only care about money and power. Yhou know the only reason they have attendance is that it is tied to federal funding and the reason they do not like school choice.....less students = less cash

They try it in red states, they just don't have as much power

Wow, that's a great outlook, no the teachers are, the curriculum is. And in those schools they need discipline, guess who doesn't want discipline in schools? ........drumrolls.......Teacher Unions!

BS, there have been teachers that admitted to some sick shit and they get the rubber rooms...instead of being fired and in some cases prosecuted

OK man, you support the leftwing democrats pieces of shit, they don't care about kids, they only care about money and power. Yhou know the only reason they have attendance is that it is tied to federal funding and the reason they do not like school choice.....less students = less cash

OK, you need to shove that broad brush of yours where the shun does not shine.

There are no "forced union dues". Membership in unions in voluntary in every right to work state, and that applies to all unions, not just teacher's unions.

The curriculum is the the same as when I was teaching. I doubt you can even tell me what a curriculum is and what part you have a problem with. Unions have no influence on student discipline as that is a function of your local school boards.

Those rubber rooms are because administration and school boards do not have sufficient documentation to fire them or have them prosecuted. I was an administrator and easily fired several teachers during my tenure in that position.

What makes you think I support Democrats? Is it because I demand honesty about conservative who paint public schools with a broad brush? Is it because I oppose conservatives who bash public education only because they do not understand the way things work?

I am a registered Republican all my adult like spanning the last 43 years. I was also a teacher and administrator in public schools and the DoD for 21 years. That experience gives me an insight into education that none of the posters on this board, other than teachers on this board, who I will say are all conservatives, with the exception of only one.

There are no "forced union dues". Membership in unions in voluntary in every right to work state, and that applies to all unions, not just teacher's unions.

The curriculum is the the same as when I was teaching. I doubt you can even tell me what a curriculum is and what part you have a problem with. Unions have no influence on student discipline as that is a function of your local school boards.

Those rubber rooms are because administration and school boards do not have sufficient documentation to fire them or have them prosecuted. I was an administrator and easily fired several teachers during my tenure in that position.

What makes you think I support Democrats? Is it because I demand honesty about conservative who paint public schools with a broad brush? Is it because I oppose conservatives who bash public education only because they do not understand the way things work?

I am a registered Republican all my adult like spanning the last 43 years. I was also a teacher and administrator in public schools and the DoD for 21 years. That experience gives me an insight into education that none of the posters on this board, other than teachers on this board, who I will say are all conservatives, with the exception of only one.
Who did you vote for President in 2020?

that public schools do not work...just that easy.
You might be correct.

Jim Jordan, Graham HS, Public.
Matt Gaetz, Niceville HS, Public
Lauren Boebert, Public HS Dropout. Got her GED in 2020
Marjorie Taylor Greene, South Forsyth HS, Public
Paul Gosar, Pinedale HS, Public
Kevin McCarthy, Bakersfield HS, Public

You might be correct.
Don't try to flatter me...I am without a doubt correct
Jim Jordan, Graham HS, Public.
Matt Gaetz, Niceville HS, Public
Lauren Boebert, Public HS Dropout. Got her GED in 2020
Marjorie Taylor Greene, South Forsyth HS, Public
Paul Gosar, Pinedale HS, Public
Kevin McCarthy, Bakersfield HS, Public
and would you say these folks are the great minds of America? If anything boebert is probably too smart to be on that list due to her escaping the clutches of educational despair.

Public government run schools were a bad idea from the get go....

No school district has to take Federal money and the strings they attach to it. It's pretty simple but try and get voters to take charge of their own local govt. It's like pulling teeth without anesthetic; they snivel and moan.

All public schools are locally run. Just a fact people keep ignoring.
OF COURSE THEY ARE!!! and if they don't obey Fed Guidelines then they lose the $$$ from Feds. Dems take over school boards and local gov't and then ruin everything they touch....we see this OVER and OVER and over again. Ask a local candidate for school board their party and if they are dems, they don't want to talk about it.

Same with local judges...they don't want to talk about their party affiliation. They pretend that they are above all that. LOLOL and then we all find out don't we.

I am a registered Republican all my adult like spanning the last 43 years. I was also a teacher and administrator in public schools and the DoD for 21 years. That experience gives me an insight into education that none of the posters on this board, other than teachers on this board, who I will say are all conservatives, for only one.
You are probably right, but I understand that there is more than enough evidence to fire the occupants in the rubber rooms but unions and their rules prevent such action. So long as they show up, they get their pay and benefits.

You are probably right, but I understand that there is more than enough evidence to fire the occupants in the rubber rooms but unions and their rules prevent such action. So long as they show up, they get their pay and benefits.
If there is "more than enough evidence", then your issue should be with the school board and not the teachers or their union.

Forum List

Back