Teacher Unions

If the public education where you live needs improvement then it's your duty to get your teaching license and help the problem. You can quit your current job and teach. Help fix the problem. americans want good teachers. They begrudge having to pay them and walk around feeling like nobody wants to work hard anymore.
They won't let him teach with a GED.

And all their bs about standards.....and denying this stuff goes on.....The unions should be destroyed, they are useless and defend the reprehensible
I'm beginning to agree with this. I'm still of the opinion that the biggest problem with education in this country are American parents, but based on a lot of the radicalization I've been seeing coming out of the teachers unions over the past few years I think neutering their power and influence is something that needs to be strongly considered. They are an impediment to improving our education system.

You're a leftist. That means you're more than likely indoctrinated. Educated people can understand and reason. Indoctrinated people just parrot what their masters say, like you do.
Winco is a libtard, but she was a teacher, just like I was! I never indoctrinated anyone or was indoctrinated either! Let's see your proof that it happens to the vast majority of teachers.

Gee, there's an insightful statement!

I'm still waiting for your explanation why it is a sign of grouping. Apparently you have no idea. Really wonder how a person processes algebraic formulas without understanding the order of grouping in order to reduce equations or change their forms for solution, yet you TAUGHT math?

Guess that's the public school for you.

Why is a ! used to indicate factorials? Asking stupid questions must be a habit of yours.

I have never heard nor seen a vinculum used as a grouping symbol.

"Historically, vincula were extensively used to group items together, especially in written mathematics, but in modern mathematics this function has almost entirely been replaced by the use of parentheses."

Manufacturing machinery technician for envelope processing, printer, musician, Christian ministry staff inner city missions, Medical research and transcriptionist in radiology.
What's your background?
Where did you get your education?

What first world countries have no public school system?

International business, major capital projects and refining/petchems.

Where did you get your education?

What first world countries have no public school system?

International business, major capital projects and refining/petchems.
I answered your question, now answer mine. That's the way this is gonna work or else fuck off.

Those who are critical of education should be teaching. Show everyone how it's done. Why not help fix the problem?;. You may well start off at 35 grand for a few years but it's worth the sacrifice.

I answered your question, now answer mine. That's the way this is gonna work or else fuck off.
? I did.

International business, major capital projects and refining/petchems. Let's add AA, BS Finance, MBA International Business, JD with focus on international transactions and business law.

Let's be realistic! If any of them are guilty they need justice, but that is out of 3.6 million teachers..

What does any of that have to do with unions?
Unions, specifically teachers unions are evil. They steal money from teachers and play politics. They then don't want a real curriculum and love minorities to languish in shitty schools, AND if a teacher does some bad shit, it takes an act of congress to fire them. I hate the teachers unions as much as I hate the media..........and those two are far more than I hate democrats, so ALOT.

Forum List

Back