Teachers in England will have to tell parents if children question their gender

The govt is telling teachers to get involved. I am sure they would rather just teach.
th

Its a difficult one this. As a parent I would want to know. But I also recognise that there will be parents who cant be trusted with this information.

Kids will be put in danger and teachers will be in the front line.

Our govt is trying to make this a culture war wedge issue. The kids deserve better and should not be treated like this.
Another comedy post. How did "someone" arrive at the "conclusion" that the people who made the child, the parents, are to be trusted less than administrators and employees? The minority of "dangers" from parents is insignificant compared to the danger of excessive state and administrative intervention in personal and family life. It wasn't parents who put children in gulags.

Another comedy post. How did "someone" arrive at the "conclusion" that the people who made the child, the parents, are to be trusted less than administrators and employees? The minority of "dangers" from parents is insignificant compared to the danger of excessive state and administrative intervention in personal and family life. It wasn't parents who put children in gulags.
It is not controversial.Transphobia is aa thing. Can these stone age people be trusted ?

1689586605081-png.805229

Communists operate under the principle that it is an all-powerful state that owns all children and considers parents to be just breeding units.

I'm almost surprised that Tammy is even using the word "parent" such is his disdain.
You would need to show us a communist country really. None of us live in one.
But we live in countries where there is transphobia. Those kids need to be kept safe. Dont you agree with that ?

You would need to show us a communist country really. None of us live in one.
But we live in countries where there is transphobia. Those kids need to be kept safe. Dont you agree with that ?
One does not need to live in a communist country to be a communist.

What kids actually NEED is for idiot woke adults to stop messing with their heads and simply allow them to be children.

One does not need to live in a communist country to be a communist.
What kids actually NEED is for idiot woke adults to stop messing with their heads and simply allow them to be children.

Unacceptable to the faggots, trannies, childfuckers, and related perverts; as it would deny them the “right” to use children to satisfy their own sic lusts.

Forum List

Back