Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why?

I've thoroughly read the OP, visited the "gaslighting link", read that OP and I believe...

• There's no pedophile "grooming" going on. It's just the OP as usual seeing things that aren't there

• There does seem to be a progression towards involving kids in too much sex "information"

• Yes, looking at the big picture, it's clear that the LGBT agenda is "grooming" kids (& adults).

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're the one the brought up adoption in the OP but now it suddenly is off-topic. Too funny. It isn't my fault your thread is a convoluted mess.

What schools are being forced to teach their students to go out and try anal sex?
I
Nice try. They are forcing the children to learn..the schools aren't being forced to do dick. And it sounds for all the world like you're making the argument that if nobody is *forced*, then it must be okay. That, coincidentally, has been the clarion call of pedophiles for centuries. "But so and so loves me! I didn't have to force him!"

Sil claimed schools where being forced to accept this curriculum. I asked where? What are schools teaching students to go out and try anal sex?

No, that is an argument you are assigning to me.

Oh so you maintain the students are being taught by rogue teachers going against the curriculum?

In what schools are rogue teachers telling students to go out and try anal sex?

I don't know, you tell me. You assert that schools aren't being forced to teach such nonsense, so you must believe the teachers are doing it on their own.

So cite your evidence.
Using Koshergrl's 'logic'

Tell me- why are homeschoolers being taught to kick puppies to death?

Rational response: Which homeschoolers?

I don't know- you tell me. You assert that homeschoolers aren't being forced to kick puppies to death, so must believe that the parents are doing it on their own.

It's entirely altruistic on the part of liberals.

They want to save the planet from human caused global warming.

So, convincing kids that anal sex is the only acceptable time the population will, in time, shrink to a level that is "sustainable".

Their hearts are in the right place. As to the rest of their anatomy?

Not so fucking much.

Why are you trying to teach kids that anal sex is acceptable Henry?

You're the one the brought up adoption in the OP but now it suddenly is off-topic. Too funny. It isn't my fault your thread is a convoluted mess.

What schools are being forced to teach their students to go out and try anal sex?
I
Nice try. They are forcing the children to learn..the schools aren't being forced to do dick. And it sounds for all the world like you're making the argument that if nobody is *forced*, then it must be okay. That, coincidentally, has been the clarion call of pedophiles for centuries. "But so and so loves me! I didn't have to force him!"

Sil claimed schools where being forced to accept this curriculum. I asked where? What are schools teaching students to go out and try anal sex?

No, that is an argument you are assigning to me.

Oh so you maintain the students are being taught by rogue teachers going against the curriculum?

I don't know, you tell me. You assert that schools aren't being forced to teach such nonsense, so you must believe the teachers are doing it on their own.

So cite your evidence.

Ask Sil? She seems to where all these schools are being forced to teach anal sex. I was hoping Sil could answer that question since that is premise of this thread after all.

"The Pannkuk and Gilliland families said they knew something was wrong when the daughters came home from school. They were quiet and withdrawn.
“You could tell she was embarrassed,” Jean Pannkuk told Fox News Radio. “She didn’t want to have to repeat what had been said. It was really sad to see her struggle with feeling like she was responsible.”
"Pannkuk and her husband sat their daughter down and asked her explain what she was taught in the class.
“You take a man’s penis and you put it in your mouth – that’s what the girls do to the boys,” their daughter told the couple. “The boys spread the girls legs apart and put their mouths down on the vaginas.”
"Pannkuk said he became enraged as his 11-year-old daughter recounted what the principal had told the classroom."

So yeah, it's being taught.

Parents Furious After School Teaches Graphic Sex Class

"The Pannkuk and Gilliland families said they knew something was wrong when the daughters came home from school. They were quiet and withdrawn.
“You could tell she was embarrassed,” Jean Pannkuk told Fox News Radio. “She didn’t want to have to repeat what had been said. It was really sad to see her struggle with feeling like she was responsible.”
"Pannkuk and her husband sat their daughter down and asked her explain what she was taught in the class.
“You take a man’s penis and you put it in your mouth – that’s what the girls do to the boys,” their daughter told the couple. “The boys spread the girls legs apart and put their mouths down on the vaginas.”
"Pannkuk said he became enraged as his 11-year-old daughter recounted what the principal had told the classroom."

So as parents apparently we are constantly having to be vigilant to read all school notices that essentially are telling us that we need to send the school a note if we want to excuse our child from learning about very graphic sexual practices. No doubt this includes gay sex as well.

So in other words, we can no longer assume our schools have our children's best interests at heart. Instead they have a liberal perverse sexual agenda and gay agenda and "promiscuity is great" agenda at heart. For 5th graders!!!

Something is very wrong with our govt and our educators and most institutions that used to have some sense of decency.

Last edited:
BTW, people, as I have said for years...

as you have said for years- all sorts of sick, hateful crap.

But facts- those you avoid.

Which is why you won't answer:

Are you stating that there are no children being taught about anal sex in school?

I hope your kids have tutors- because clearly you aren't up for homeschooling them on reading comprehension

I asked:

"In what schools are rogue teachers telling students to go out and try anal sex?"- not "There are no children being taught about anal sex in school""

I wonder even if you can understand the difference between teaching kids about sex- and telling kids to go out and have sex?

Meanwhile- hey- unlike Silhouette you found a school where apparently one class was taught about oral and anal sex.

Fifth-graders at Onalaska Elementary School were supposed to get a lesson about HIV-AIDS, but the class discussion turned graphic when a child asked about other forms of sexual activity. The principal, who happened to be teaching the class, then told the children about oral and anal sex.

Hmmm I can see why you would be upset that in a lesson about HIV-AIDS that kids were told about what oral and anal sex are....certainly I can see why you wouldn't want kids know about how the majority of persons contract HIV

But what Silhouette claimed is that 'schools' are telling students to go out and try anal sex- and that was not happening in this school.

Not that RWNJ feel constrained by things like 'facts' or 'truth'.

By the way- here is the schools curriculum- pretty threatening stuff

upload_2015-12-14_13-41-54.png

So as parents apparently we are constantly having to be vigilant to read all school notices that essentially are telling us that we need to send the school a note if we want to excuse our child from learning about very graphic sexual practices. No doubt this includes gay sex as well.

So in other words, we can no longer assume our schools have our children's best interests at heart. Instead they have a liberal perverse sexual agenda and gay agenda and "promiscuity is great" agenda at heart. For 5th graders!!!

Something is very wrong with our govt and our educators and most institutions that used to have some sense of decency.

Tell me why you don't want your child to learn about the dangers of HIV/AIDS?

If girls are picking up HIV/AIDS from oral sex at the age of 11, the discussion needs to be with the police. Not with the kids who are being victimized.

And the answer to that is..

The only kids getting HIV/AIDS are the "male having sex with males" 13 and under category..as described by the CDC so they don't have to actually admit that homos are infecting CHILDREN......who get it from..you got it, predatory male homosexuals.

They use the misleading description in order to obfuscate, to make it appear that the children are engaging in "normal" homosexual sex, but because they're so dumb and not properly educated, they catch HIV/AIDS all on their own.

So instead of targeting the scum who infect them...they instead "educate" the children, so they will more effectively prevent their abusers from infecting them.

If girls are picking up HIV/AIDS from oral sex at the age of 11, the discussion needs to be with the police. Not with the kids who are being victimized.

So- you don't want children to know about HIV/AIDS until they are infected?

Child molesters like it when kids are left ignorant.

The only kids getting HIV/AIDS are the "male having sex with males" 13 and under category..as described by the CDC so they don't have to actually admit that homos are infecting CHILDREN......who get it from..you got it, predatory male homosexuals.

They use the misleading description in order to obfuscate, to make it appear that the children are engaging in "normal" homosexual sex, but because they're so dumb and not properly educated, they catch HIV/AIDS all on their own.

So instead of targeting the scum who infect them...they instead "educate" the children, so they will more effectively prevent their abusers from infecting them.

So once again- you just want to leave children ignorant when it comes to HIV/AIDS and how they get infected.

People like yourself want to prevent children from learning about sex, so it will be easier for child molesters to molest ignorant children.

What Kosher objects to having taught to children

upload_2015-12-14_13-41-54-png.56881

What Kosher objects to having taught to children

We could only pray that children got the FULL education on what causes HIV/AIDS. But instead, the fact that anal sex is the #1 vector for spreading the HIV virus, and that adolescents are statistically the one demographic who are notorious for "forgetting" to put on condoms in the heat of the moment, is kept out of the curriculum. The HIV curriculum should be "never stick anything in your anus, EVER". And that lesson should begin at the same time we teach kids to not stick things in their ears or eyes or nose. Toddler age.

But that's not what happens. Instead, your cult is busy engaging curious and experimental youth into the idea that "anal sex could be exciting and good for you"....

I had to read this several times before my brain accepted that this is what passes for 5th grade sex education in Chicago. We are talking about children between the ages of 10 and 12 years old, kids being taught about anal sex complete with diagrams....Among the advice to be given to these children was:‘Use lots of lube & enter anus slowly’... Chicago Schools Are Teaching 5th Graders How To Have Anal Sex | TheSleuthJournal

From the article/curriculum taught in Chicago schools, initiated and promoted by the church of LGBT.... Notice how the figure is a male/boy. Now read the LGBT manifesto from the 1980s here: Understanding the Roots of the LGBT Movement...You've Been Gaslighted, Chump! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

anal_condom_insertion-300x213_zpsggzac7fv.jpg

So- you don't want children to know about HIV/AIDS until they are infected?

Child molesters like it when kids are left ignorant.

I don't want child molesters to teach my kids about anal sex. I think if we avoid allowing child molesters to groom our children, the Aids problem among young kids will solve itself.

My children do, however, know better than to shove things in their rectums.

I did teach them that. And look at that, none of them are homosexual, or riddled with Aids.

Forum List

Back