Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why?

I've thoroughly read the OP, visited the "gaslighting link", read that OP and I believe...

• There's no pedophile "grooming" going on. It's just the OP as usual seeing things that aren't there

• There does seem to be a progression towards involving kids in too much sex "information"

• Yes, looking at the big picture, it's clear that the LGBT agenda is "grooming" kids (& adults).

Results are only viewable after voting.
What Kosher objects to having taught to children

We could only pray that children got the FULL education on what causes HIV/AIDS. But instead, the fact that anal sex is the #1 vector for spreading the HIV virus, and that adolescents are statistically the one demographic who are notorious for "forgetting" to put on condoms in the heat of the moment, is kept out of the curriculum. The HIV curriculum should be "never stick anything in your anus, EVER". And that lesson should begin at the same time we teach kids to not stick things in their ears or eyes or nose. Toddler age.

But that's not what happens. Instead, your cult is busy engaging curious and experimental youth into the idea that "anal sex could be exciting and good for you"....

I had to read this several times before my brain accepted that this is what passes for 5th grade sex education in Chicago. We are talking about children between the ages of 10 and 12 years old, kids being taught about anal sex complete with diagrams....Among the advice to be given to these children was:‘Use lots of lube & enter anus slowly’... Chicago Schools Are Teaching 5th Graders How To Have Anal Sex | TheSleuthJournal

From the article/curriculum taught in Chicago schools, initiated and promoted by the church of LGBT.... Notice how the figure is a male/boy. Now read the LGBT manifesto from the 1980s here: Understanding the Roots of the LGBT Movement...You've Been Gaslighted, Chump! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

anal_condom_insertion-300x213_zpsggzac7fv.jpg

Why do you insist on lying at every pass? This was never taught at schools in Chicago.

“The objectionable material presented at Andrew Jackson Language Academy this week is not and never was part of the student sexual education curriculum. It was mistakenly downloaded and included in the parent presentation, and we agree with parents it is not appropriate for elementary school students,” CPS spokesman Bill McCaffrey

Here is a link to a local source:
Parents Outraged After School's Sex Health Presentation

Oh dear, you realize that in your figure 'FC' stands for female condoms? I am sure that wont stop you from claiming that figure is a boy though. Quit pretending you know what you're talking about. All that you care about is finding a way to smear gays and this latest attempt is hackneyed at best. Get a life.

You think 10 and 11 year old girls need to be taught how to properly insert female condoms?

Towards what purpose?

Gays are fucking sick.

You think that 10 and 11 year old girls should not be taught about sex and how to prevent pregnancies and STD's?

Toward what purpose.

RWNJ's are fucking sick.
I don't want sick pervs like you and Luds teaching them anything about sex, thanks.

We could only pray that children got the FULL education on what causes HIV/AIDS. But instead, the fact that anal sex is the #1 vector for spreading the HIV virus, and that adolescents are statistically the one demographic who are notorious for "forgetting" to put on condoms in the heat of the moment, is kept out of the curriculum. The HIV curriculum should be "never stick anything in your anus, EVER". And that lesson should begin at the same time we teach kids to not stick things in their ears or eyes or nose. Toddler age.

But that's not what happens. Instead, your cult is busy engaging curious and experimental youth into the idea that "anal sex could be exciting and good for you"....

I had to read this several times before my brain accepted that this is what passes for 5th grade sex education in Chicago. We are talking about children between the ages of 10 and 12 years old, kids being taught about anal sex complete with diagrams....Among the advice to be given to these children was:‘Use lots of lube & enter anus slowly’... Chicago Schools Are Teaching 5th Graders How To Have Anal Sex | TheSleuthJournal

From the article/curriculum taught in Chicago schools, initiated and promoted by the church of LGBT.... Notice how the figure is a male/boy. Now read the LGBT manifesto from the 1980s here: Understanding the Roots of the LGBT Movement...You've Been Gaslighted, Chump! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why do you insist on lying at every pass? This was never taught at schools in Chicago.

“The objectionable material presented at Andrew Jackson Language Academy this week is not and never was part of the student sexual education curriculum. It was mistakenly downloaded and included in the parent presentation, and we agree with parents it is not appropriate for elementary school students,” CPS spokesman Bill McCaffrey

Oh dear, you realize that in your figure 'FC' stands for female condoms? I am sure that wont stop you from claiming that figure is a boy though. Quit pretending you know what you're talking about. All that you care about is finding a way to smear gays and this latest attempt is hackneyed at best. Get a life.

You think 10 and 11 year old girls need to be taught how to properly insert female condoms?

Towards what purpose?

Gays are fucking sick.

:lol:

No, I don't. Besides, this was never taught in Chicago schools to 10 and 11 years. Sorry if that doesn't fit your and Sil's narrative.

Towards what purpose?

Gays are fucking sick.

You think that 10 and 11 year old girls should not be taught about sex and how to prevent pregnancies and STD's?

Toward what purpose.

RWNJ's are fucking sick.
I don't want sick pervs like you and Luds teaching them anything about sex, thanks.

Toward what purpose? Apparently to leave them vulnerable.

RWNJ's are fucking sick

RWNJ's are fucking sick

I do not want public schools with their perverse way of teaching about sexual education, with their "Gay is Ok" agenda, with their "sex is a natural thing for teens" agenda, with their "Johnny has two Dads" books agenda, with their "here is how we all put on a condom" agenda --- all for 10 and 11 year olds! ---- I do not want them teaching about sex in that fashion -- No! And if they cannot do it with far less intrusive, suggestive or uncomfortable ways, then do not teach it at all. Send a letter to the parents and tell them that is their job. The whole world was doing better before secular humanism started playing God.

RWNJ's are fucking sick

I do not want public schools with their perverse way of teaching about sexual education, with their "Gay is Ok" agenda, with their "sex is a natural thing for teens" agenda, with their "Johnny has two Dads" books agenda, with their "here is how we all put on a condom" agenda --- all for 10 and 11 year olds! ---- I do not want them teaching about sex in that fashion -- No! And if they cannot do it with far less intrusive, suggestive or uncomfortable ways, then do not teach it at all. Send a letter to the parents and tell them that is their job. The whole world was doing better before secular humanism started playing God.

And sex ed is secular humanism? Also, how is teaching sex ed 'playing god'?

By deciding was it morally Ok and what is not. The things I mentioned are immoral teaching them to children. Read: Sinful. Especially when you are not the parents who are the ones entrusted by God for their well being.

By deciding was it morally Ok and what is not.

Ah, so any moral judgment is 'playing god' then. Wouldn't that include you making any moral judgment?

And of course, sex ed is genearlly taught factually. Not morally.

The things I mentioned are immoral teaching them to children. Read: Sinful. Especially when you are not the parents who are the ones entrusted by God for their well being.

Immoral according to who? And if God, which god? If you insist we teach your religion in schools, just say so.

Last edited:
Just get the kids a subscription to milf hunter so they can see what mommy(and perhaps granny) do while dad is at work.It depicts the cleaner and more natural approach to sex ed(sans the fagz).
Even Dubyaya would approve !
Lets put Hustler back in the mens rooms and make merica great again !

RWNJ's are fucking sick

The Catholic way of sexual education worked out so well

'Endemic' rape and abuse of Irish children in Catholic care, inquiry finds

By deciding was it morally Ok and what is not. The things I mentioned are immoral teaching them to children. Read: Sinful. Especially when you are not the parents who are the ones entrusted by God for their well being.

Not teaching school children regarding sex frankly would be a gross negligence- first of all- it would leave them ignorant about biology and secondly leaving children ignorant about sex leaves them vulnerable to sexual predators, and girls very vulnerable to teen pregnancies and STD's.

There are women who like sexual adventure. When a woman likes anal sex and her conservative husband won't give it to her, he's either called cuckold or divorced.

Towards what purpose?

Gays are fucking sick.

No, I don't. Besides, this was never taught in Chicago schools to 10 and 11 years. Sorry if that doesn't fit your and Sil's narrative.

The school referenced in my link was 10-11 y.o. kids.

You know, where the principal came in and told them how to give oral sex.

Towards what purpose?

Gays are fucking sick.

Actual quote:

Fifth-graders at Onalaska Elementary School were supposed to get a lesson about HIV-AIDS, but the class discussion turned graphic when a child asked about other forms of sexual activity. The principal, who happened to be teaching the class, then told the children about oral and anal sex.

By your standard if a kid asks what murder is, answering them is teaching them how to murder someone.

Oh who am I kidding- you have no standards.

Towards what purpose?

Gays are fucking sick.

I didn't see your prior link. The Principle went off the standard curriculum when he answered the question presented by the student. If what those parents claim is correct than I would say he was out of line.

Towards what purpose?

Gays are fucking sick.

I didn't see your prior link. The Principle went off the standard curriculum when he answered the question presented by the student. If what those parents claim is correct than I would say he was out of line.

You should read more effectively before popping off, perhaps.

Think of not so much as "grooming" as indoctrinating American children to accept that which Our Kenyan Emperor has done to America.

Another pedophile thread? Come on, guys! not ALL Catholic priests are perverts!

More importantly, among the thousands of pedophiles only a few are Catholic priests. They just get the publicity.
And it's a good bet that many who complained about being abused by priest, saw that as a good opportunity to cash in by socking it to the Church.

Think of not so much as "grooming" as indoctrinating American children to accept that which Our Kenyan Emperor has done to America.

'Indoctrination'.....because one principle in one school went off curriculum to answer one question in one class?

Wow. You're raising 'overreaction' to an art form.

Last edited:

Towards what purpose?

Gays are fucking sick.

You should read more effectively before popping off, perhaps.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice. Nowhere in your link does it mention anything about teaching teen girls how to properly insert female condoms but that didn't stop you from claiming I supported it. Sil's claims, ya know the ones I were questioning, turned out to better utter horseshit.

You'll also have to excuse me if I am not buying everything your link is selling considering Todd Starnes' history of playing fast and loose with the facts.

Last edited:
There is another thread about Philly schools banning the book Huck Finn....but leftists are OK with this garbage in school? Wake up people
I guarantee you Catcher in the Rye is not only still there but likely favored. They love the explicit gay scenes.

Forum List

Back