Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why?

I've thoroughly read the OP, visited the "gaslighting link", read that OP and I believe...

• There's no pedophile "grooming" going on. It's just the OP as usual seeing things that aren't there

• There does seem to be a progression towards involving kids in too much sex "information"

• Yes, looking at the big picture, it's clear that the LGBT agenda is "grooming" kids (& adults).

Results are only viewable after voting.
Parents in Onalaska, Wash., for instance, expressed outrage June 12 during a Fox News broadcast. They said their children were quiet, withdrawn and embarrassed to talk about what had happened in school the day before. When Curtis and Jean Pannkuk began questioning their 11-year-old daughter, they discovered that the principal had given the fifth-graders instruction on oral and anal sex.
“Our daughter didn’t want to go back to school. She cried all the way to school today,” said Curtis Pannkuk.

Read more: http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/parents-take-battle-with-planned-parenthood-to-next-level/#ixzz3uQq7DgvY

Graphic discussion of sex acts upsets some Onalaska parents

The superintendent said the explicit instruction on fellatio was a part of the curriculum.

Which confirms the fact that the sex ed curriculum is geared towards grooming kids for sex.
Interesting. I go through there regularly in the summer, on the way to motorsickle roads. That's a very small town, a 2 minute drive in and out. I'm surprised they didn't find the super in a wood chipper.

d9171b4b3b1bb4d47a9b3df0b22939df.jpg

Well, we all know that the National Catholic Register is fair and balanced has no agenda on their blog....
Again..the superintendent did not deny that the principal gave a nice fellatio how-to for the benefit of the 10 and 11 year olds.

Again...the superintendent did not deny that the principal gave a nice fellatio how-to for the benefit of the 10 and 11 year olds.

Again..the superintendent did not deny that the principal gave a nice fellatio how-to for the benefit of the 10 and 11 year olds.
Again...the superintendent did not deny that the principal gave a nice fellatio how-to for the benefit of the 10 and 11 year olds.

Rather, he said that it was "in keeping with" the curriculum.

Tood Stanres has a long history of playing fast and lose with the facts. The reason you don't care is that his stories buttress your confirmation basis.

"Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument."

Your logical fallacy is ad hominem

In other words, if you have a point, make it. What, specifically, do you maintain is a lie?

You won't say, because you're full of shit.

I don't believe the parents when they claim their daughter was taught how perform oral sex by the Principle. It sounds exactly like the unsubstantiated and unverifiable bullshit that he is known to peddle. You'll have excuse me if I don't mindlessly believe his bullshit.

Parents in Onalaska, Wash., for instance, expressed outrage June 12 during a Fox News broadcast. They said their children were quiet, withdrawn and embarrassed to talk about what had happened in school the day before. When Curtis and Jean Pannkuk began questioning their 11-year-old daughter, they discovered that the principal had given the fifth-graders instruction on oral and anal sex.
“Our daughter didn’t want to go back to school. She cried all the way to school today,” said Curtis Pannkuk.

Read more: http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/parents-take-battle-with-planned-parenthood-to-next-level/#ixzz3uQq7DgvY

Feel free to provide the specific quote which backs up your claim- because none of your links support your 'claim' aka lie.

No, my link is about the principal who gave explicit instructions to 10-11 year old children how to perform fellatio

The superintendent did not deny it, but said that it was in line with the curriculum.
The superintendent did not deny it, but said that it was in line with the curriculum.

Gads you people are dense.

Well, we all know that the National Catholic Register is fair and balanced has no agenda on their blog....

Nor did the superintendent- or anyone else say that the principal gave a nice fellatio how-to.

Except of course- you.

Tood Stanres has a long history of playing fast and lose with the facts. The reason you don't care is that his stories buttress your confirmation basis.

"Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument."

Your logical fallacy is ad hominem

In other words, if you have a point, make it. What, specifically, do you maintain is a lie?

You won't say, because you're full of shit.

I don't believe the parents when they claim their daughter was taught how perform oral sex by the Principle. It sounds exactly like the unsubstantiated and unverifiable bullshit that he is known to peddle. You'll have excuse me if I don't mindlessly believe his bullshit.

Feel free to provide the specific quote which backs up your claim- because none of your links support your 'claim' aka lie.

No, my link is about the principal who gave explicit instructions to 10-11 year old children how to perform fellatio

Gads you people are dense.

There are two ways you can tell Koshergrl is lying
  1. She has posted and
  2. She makes claims about what is in a post- without actually providing a quote
The most recent link you provided
Parents Take Battle With Planned Parenthood to Next Level
mentions the superintendent twice-

Actual quote:

School officials, including Salem-Keizer School District Superintendent Sandy Husk, stand behind the Teen Outreach Program, despite moving to replace the Planned Parenthood instructors.

“We feel strongly that this program, which was based on curriculum developed at the national level that aligns with standards set by the Oregon Department of Education, is an excellent option for our students,” Husk wrote in a letter to parents.

“It’s a state-adopted curriculum,” Superintendent Scott Fenter said. “She followed the state curriculum, she gave the answer that was in the state curriculum.”

Again- nowhere in your links does it say what you claimed happened- you just lied- and made it up- here once again is what you claimed

Kosher:

All of these posts and you have yet to provide any evidence of any principal giving explicit instructions to children on how to perform fellatio

Rather, he said that it was "in keeping with" the curriculum.

Trump has yet to deny that he gave a nice fellatio how-to for the benefit of the 10 and 11 year olds.

Well we all know you don’t have a leg to stand on so instead you accuse the Catholic newspaper of telling lies. Like we think for one millisecond there is a chance someone like you is going to concede anything you do not want to agree with.

I am sure this was all fabricated from the article by former student Corrinne Kelly when she was in 10th grade --> “I chose non-honors biology because I had just never had the stomach to dissect frogs and other little critters,” said the 2010 graduate of Ray High School. “Little did I know I would have to stomach much more than that. A representative from Planned Parenthood was introduced, and soon she was visiting the regular biology classes every month.

“There, I would squeamishly sit in my seat through the representative’s lectures about rape, ovulation, birth control, how to put on a condom and spermicide. It was embarrassing because I had to sit there with all the girls and guys in the classroom. I was told it was okay to have ‘safe sex’ — that it was perfectly normal to do so; that I was responsible enough to make my own decisions, and, in case I ever slipped up, they would be there to help.”

This is the secular immoral agenda school officials here and there along with odious partners like Planned Parenthood are pushing on public school students. This is an immoral indoctrination and no doubt it does not stop there. You know they are letting anyone know if they think they are gay to go for it. This is an anti-God agenda (bad for the soul) which you think is so innocent or laugh off.

Last edited:

Nor did the superintendent- or anyone else say that the principal gave a nice fellatio how-to.

Except of course- you.
And the parents. The superintendents response was that it was acceptable and part of the curriculum to have explicit how to sessions with ten and eleven year olds. After all, they asked. They obviously wanted it.

Well we all know you don’t have a leg to stand on so instead you accuse the Catholic newspaper of telling lies. Like we think for one millisecond there is a chance someone like you is going to concede anything you do not want to agree with.

I am sure this was all fabricated from the article by former student Corrinne Kelly when she was in 10th grade --> “I chose non-honors biology because I had just never had the stomach to dissect frogs and other little critters,” said the 2010 graduate of Ray High School. “Little did I know I would have to stomach much more than that. A representative from Planned Parenthood was introduced, and soon she was visiting the regular biology classes every month.

“There, I would squeamishly sit in my seat through the representative’s lectures about rape, ovulation, birth control, how to put on a condom and spermicide. It was embarrassing because I had to sit there with all the girls and guys in the classroom. I was told it was okay to have ‘safe sex’ — that it was perfectly normal to do so; that I was responsible enough to make my own decisions, and, in case I ever slipped up, they would be there to help.”

This is the secular immoral agenda school officials here and there along with odious partners like Planned Parenthood are pushing on public school students. This is an immoral indoctrination and no doubt it does not stop there. You know they are letting anyone know if they think they are gay to go for it. This is an anti-God agenda (bad for the soul) which you think is so innocent or laugh off.

Now, now, Tur. Don't get your panties in a wad.... God forbid that they teach biology in Biology class!

Now, now, Tur. Don't get your panties in a wad.... God forbid that they teach biology in Biology class!
Going into explicit detail about sex with underage kids outside of school would get usmb pervs sex offender status and a few years in the big house. No wonder pedos are deserting the church and becoming teachers.

Going into explicit detail about sex with underage kids outside of school would get usmb pervs sex offender status and a few years in the big house. No wonder pedos are deserting the church and becoming teachers.

Dear, KG, I hate to break this to you, but about half the kids in the 10th grade are already having sex. It might be a good idea to educate them on birth control and how to avoid STD. And before you have a cow, please note that I am talking about the quote provided by TUR, which is about 10th graders.

Forum List

Back