Ted Clinton?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
12928276_770862999711513_7762624978840031354_n.jpg

Who knew someone could actually outdo ole Bill Clinton!

Who knew someone could out do Clinton? Just about anyone who is aware of Trumps countless scandals.

Last edited:
  • Roger Stone: Ted Cruz Won’t Sue National Enquirer “Because The Allegations are Mostly True”
    The Conservative Treehouse ^
    Day #1 – National Enquirer publishes a story claiming: “Five Romps That Could Destroy Ted Cruz”. Three “mistresses” identified BACKSTORY HERE Day #2 – (Morning) Senator Cruz mostly denies accusations Blames Donald Trump. Compares Donald Trump to a “Rat”. Day #2 – (Afternoon) The Daily Beast reveals source of story was Marco Rubio campaign operatives. Multiple reports confirm video exists of encounters. Day #3 – Former Cruz Communications Director faces increased social media scrutiny for flirtations and intimate behavior. Today, Roger Stone, the man specifically accused by Senator Ted Cruz of planting the story, speaks out in interview. Denies involvement,...

Who knew someone could outso Clinton? Just about anyone who is aware of Trumps countless scandals.

I'm either not sure or you've previously mentioned this and I've forgotten, but do you support Ted Cruz or Hillary Clinton?

Even if the allegations are true, so far Cruz hasn't been accused of rape nor has he molested an intern barely older than his daughter. Mrs Cruz hasn't organized a "bimbo eruption squad" using political activists to threaten women he molested so Bill Clinton is still the undisputed king of sleaze and Hillary is the undisputed queen of the enablers

Even if the allegations are true, so far Cruz hasn't been accused of rape nor has he molested an intern barely older than his daughter. Mrs Cruz hasn't organized a "bimbo eruption squad" using political activists to threaten women he molested so Bill Clinton is still the undisputed king of sleaze and Hillary is the undisputed queen of the enablers
True Clinton IS the undisputed king of sleaze but simply because of how Cruz likes to portray himself he is a REAL close 2nd.

What a shameful waste of space.

Are we positive the allegations are true??

• Roger Stone: Ted Cruz Won’t Sue National Enquirer “Because The Allegations are Mostly True”
    Day #1 – National Enquirer publishes a story claiming: “Five Romps That Could Destroy Ted Cruz”. Three “mistresses” identified BACKSTORY HERE Day #2 – (Morning) Senator Cruz mostly denies accusations Blames Donald Trump. Compares Donald Trump to a “Rat”. Day #2 – (Afternoon) The Daily Beast reveals source of story was Marco Rubio campaign operatives. Multiple reports confirm video exists of encounters. Day #3 – Former Cruz Communications Director faces increased social media scrutiny for flirtations and intimate behavior. Today, Roger Stone, the man specifically accused by Senator Ted Cruz of planting the story, speaks out in interview. Denies involvement,...

There won't be a lawsuit based on how the story was structured. First as a public figure Ted would have to prove a high standard. He could probably prove malicious intent. But as the story is structured to report rumors and not fact the enqurier can claim it's true that rumors exist as a defense citing that their are actually rumors on Facebook and Twitter. The fact that the rumors are completely nonsense and likely started by them to begin with is irrelevant because it would be difficult to prove.

As no one with any intelligence actually believes the accusations Id be advising Ted to continue campaigning and not bring more attention to the story.

Actually we are positive that the allegations are pure nonsense. If there was anything to them they would have found something by now. Especially since they've been investigating for months

Actually we are positive that the allegations are pure nonsense. If there was anything to them they would have found something by now. Especially since they've been investigating for months

That's what I wondered.
But, I do have a feeling that some allegations have some truth to them.

I admit I am biased since I can't stand Cruz.

There won't be a lawsuit based on how the story was structured. First as a public figure Ted would have to prove a high standard. He could probably prove malicious intent. But as the story is structured to report rumors and not fact the enqurier can claim it's true that rumors exist as a defense citing that their are actually rumors on Facebook and Twitter. The fact that the rumors are completely nonsense and likely started by them to begin with is irrelevant because it would be difficult to prove.

As no one with any intelligence actually believes the accusations Id be advising Ted to continue campaigning and not bring more attention to the story.

Clinton didn't molest and the woman was of legal age.

Why there's such a big hang up on politicians having sex I'll never know.

That's what I wondered.

And yet your feelings don't have any foundation in fact.

Clinton didn't molest and the woman was of legal age.

Why there's such a big hang up on politicians having sex I'll never know.
bubbabimbos2.jpg

That's what I wondered.

Possibly. But we all (well most of us) have feelings.

That's what I wondered.

But then some of those people who have feelings also have brains.

That's what I wondered.

You missed out though, didn't you?

That's what I wondered.

Getting onto personal insults now, are we? Wow....

That's what I wondered.

Getting onto personal insults now, are we? Wow....

Trying to catch up to your personal insults to me. For days now. If I am in err, then you have my sincere apologies.

Forum List

Back