Ted Cruz has officially renounced his Canuck citizenship

Most people aren't aware that there are a great many people living in Israel who vote in US elections.
Little friend, compared to the Christians here there aren't enough Jews in Israel, even if all of them voted in American elections, to fill a booth a Denny's. The fact that they spy on us and we on them is no surprise. We are in-laws of the stupid clan, both of us in bed with the Arabs and Persians who have the oil neither of us can survive without.

When the oil runs out, or is no longer needed, and the Zionists are six feet under, peace can be made, but I very much doubt we'll make it that long before somebody decides to push Israel into the sea and fucks the whole region sky-high first. What you are seeing is a set of beer mugs on the back of a stupid donkey, headed straight for a wall because he is too focused on a carrot on a stick to notice.

Israel needs to go. Oil needs to go. America need to stay home. Until then everything you see is just another fuck-up waiting to happen.

And Cruz spelled backwards is Zurc. Now that has to be a Jew word if ever there was one.

And it's right here, secret Jew decoding device for messages from bankers, and deli owners.

zurc1.gif

I wondered what was happening. I thought I sent my bank a message to transfer a million dollars to my account. Instead the deli sent me a pastrami on rye.

I think my decoder ring is broke.

It took 43 years for Ted Cruz to finally be proud to be an American?

Exactly! Who the fuck is so stupid to not see that Ted Cruz is a canadian scumbag. He probably kept his dual citizenship so if he was ever caught doing something illegal, he could run to the frozen tundra to the North.

Never trust a canadian. Ted Cruz is a canadian!

You think a so-called Muslim in the White House is bad, just wait until you put a canadian in there. A lousy canadian who took every advantage of these United States and never renounced his canadian citizenship until it became a political issue.

Exactly! Who the fuck is so stupid to not see that Ted Cruz is a canadian scumbag. He probably kept his dual citizenship so if he was ever caught doing something illegal, he could run to the frozen tundra to the North.

You think a so-called Muslim in the White House is bad, just wait until you put a canadian in there. A lousy canadian who took every advantage of these United States and never renounced his canadian citizenship until it became a political issue.

Who does Cruz think he is fooling?

He is supposed to be a great legal mind but didn't know he had joint citizenships ?

Why would someone who is proud to be an American keep two citizenships unless he intended to use them ?

Last edited:
He still wasn't born here. And would be another in a long line of foreign born republican candidates for President, like George Romney, Barry Goldwater and John McCain.

And considering the dust up over native born Barack Obama..

It's quite the quandary..eh?

NATURAL born citizen is the phrase. McCain was born on a US military installation, yes there is a question as to whether legislation can alter the Constitution. I believe the legislation was upheld by some court, somewhere though. :D Nobody challenged the fact Goldwater was born in a US territory, no questioning allowed NOW. It was George Romney that was born in Mexico (like the Cruz situation), But as George was never a nominee, why bother? Though if George Romney wasn't eligible to be President, neither is Cruz. And Obama's mother was a US citizen so the Kenya birth goes out the window also if you accept "one natural born" parent. I thought Cruz renounced dual citizenship years ago, obviously not.

275px-Bob_and_Doug_McKenzie.jpg

ANTI-SEMITE!

Why does Ted Cruz hate America so much that he felt the need to maintain dual citizenship for 47 years?

Most people aren't aware that there are a great many people living in Israel who vote in US elections.
Little friend, compared to the Christians here there aren't enough Jews in Israel, even if all of them voted in American elections, to fill a booth a Denny's. The fact that they spy on us and we on them is no surprise. We are in-laws of the stupid clan, both of us in bed with the Arabs and Persians who have the oil neither of us can survive without.

When the oil runs out, or is no longer needed, and the Zionists are six feet under, peace can be made, but I very much doubt we'll make it that long before somebody decides to push Israel into the sea and fucks the whole region sky-high first. What you are seeing is a set of beer mugs on the back of a stupid donkey, headed straight for a wall because he is too focused on a carrot on a stick to notice.

Israel needs to go. Oil needs to go. America need to stay home. Until then everything you see is just another fuck-up waiting to happen.

th

WE will be prepared to meet the challenge!

Cruz is a tool of the Jews, or a secret Jewboy dick sucker. Good God man, try to keep up with these important facts. You must understand quickly before the Global Elitists make you their slave...

Ahhh...so he is a canadian Jew dick sucking global elitist.
Just this part, canadian Jew dick sucking tool. He's a slave too, but he gets a discount on suits because of the TV thing.

So let me make sure I have it right.

Ted Cruz is a canadian Jew dick sucking tool who is a slave to the Global Elitist but he is a hypocrite who lives off corporate welfare because he gets a discount on his suits so he can spew canadian, Jewish and Global Elitist nonsense and mesmerize the pseudo-conservatives to facilitate the Jew consipiracy to enslave feeble minded people into becoming slaves for the Jewry and the Global Elitist...and he is a canadian to boot.

Last edited:
Ahhh...so he is a canadian Jew dick sucking global elitist.
Just this part, canadian Jew dick sucking tool. He's a slave too, but he gets a discount on suits because of the TV thing.

Ted Cruz is a canadian Jew dick sucking tool who is a slave to the Global Elitist but he is a hypocrite who lives off corporate welfare because he gets a discount on his suits so he can spew canadian, Jewish and Global Elitist nonsense and mesmerize the pseudo-conservatives to facilitate the Jew consipiracy to enslave feeble minded people into becoming slaves for the Jewry and the Global Elitist...and he is a canadian to boot.

Exactly

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvHGW468n44&index=2&list=PL2EC2E2771BE5CB63]Farm Film Report - YouTube[/ame]

His canadian heritage is more of a threat than the Jewish conspiracy you have contrived. Are you of German ancestry?

canadians are anti-American. Cruz would destroy this nation from inside out. Never trust a canadian, Holston. The Jews are our friends...canadians bad.

Why does Ted Cruz hate America so much that he felt the need to maintain dual citizenship for 47 years?

Take your pick.

Better medical care in Canada.
His family is vested in Canadian oil.
Butt Boy for the Koch Brothers.
Low thinking Texans that elected the guy.

His canadian heritage is more of a threat than the Jewish conspiracy you have contrived. Are you of German ancestry?

canadians are anti-American. Cruz would destroy this nation from inside out. Never trust a canadian, Holston. The Jews are our friends...canadians bad.

Who do Canadians celebrate on their money?

The Queen's picture is on the current Canadian $20 bill. Who did our Founding Fathers war against?

Who do Canadians celebrate on their money?

The Queen's picture is on the current Canadian $20 bill. Who did our Founding Fathers war against?

Exactly. The funny thing, the are a Commonwealth State, but Heads of State and royalty from England visit the US more than they visit canuck land.

how'd Canada get him to do it, and how can we repeat the process here?

He did not make the decision haste, obviously, kept his options open awful close to the deadline. This of course does render him natural born.

Ted Cruz renounces Canadian citizenship - clearing path for 2016 presidential run | Mail Online

One fails to see why, there was nothing ‘blocking’ his path to begin with.

Cruz is unqualified to be president not because of his citizenship status, but as a consequence of his advocacy of failed, reckless, and irresponsible conservative policies and dogma.

Forum List

Back