Ted Cruz: I Won Those Purple Hearts!

The only thing Cruz has going for him is that he can speak to the crowds about his policies and bullshit much like what a preacher does with their congregation. Preachers whip the people up into a frenzy with shouts of joy and promises of Heaven.

Cruz whips his people into a frenzy with far right rhetoric and telling people that they need to take their country back.

Yeah..............it's the Canadian born Cuban who is telling Americans to take their country back..........................
Like Obama's European pep rallies?

The only thing Cruz has going for him is that he can speak to the crowds about his policies and bullshit much like what a preacher does with their congregation. Preachers whip the people up into a frenzy with shouts of joy and promises of Heaven.

Cruz whips his people into a frenzy with far right rhetoric and telling people that they need to take their country back.

Yeah..............it's the Canadian born Cuban who is telling Americans to take their country back..........................
Like Obama's European pep rallies?

Exactly like that. :)

kosh i think 90% of the people in this forum would say you repeat the same thing over and over......

Then you will still be wrong!

But hang on that hate, it does you well, soon you will be emperor..
really?.....how many people just in this thread have mentioned how much you say the same shit over and over?....how about the other threads?....how many times just in this thread have you said....."far left drone?".......

You mean the a left drones? Who can not handle being mocked?

Like you?
more than just lefties....you would know that if you were not so dense.....

And you would not being doing tis because of your hatred and anger of being mocked..

But "stalker" mode seems to fit you now.

Carry on little one you path to the dark side is almost complete..
who is mocking me here?.....now how many are mocking you?....you dont know what the word means do you?....

Then you will still be wrong!

But hang on that hate, it does you well, soon you will be emperor..
really?.....how many people just in this thread have mentioned how much you say the same shit over and over?....how about the other threads?....how many times just in this thread have you said....."far left drone?".......

Like you?

And you would not being doing tis because of your hatred and anger of being mocked..

who is mocking me here?.....now how many are mocking you?....you dont know what the word means do you?....

I mock the far left constantly, I mocked you long ago which caused all your anger that you can not let go of, and still do it now.

It is you that has no clue what that word is, but that just goes to show that one can be blinded by hate!

Like I keep telling you will be emperor one day, just keep holding on to that hate anger.

Like you?

I mock the far left constantly, I mocked you long ago which caused all your anger that you can not let go of, and still do it now.

It is you that has no clue what that word is, but that just goes to show that one can be blinded by hate!

Like I keep telling you will be emperor one day, just keep holding on to that hate anger.
saying the same shit over and over isnt mocking.....its a sign of a low IQ.....you dont have the intellect to discuss things.....mocking is making fun of someone,like many here do with you.....

When you repeat the same phrase over and over, and it doesn't fit the context or the discussion, it makes you look stupid.

With the possible exception of of Marxist, who is very young, there are no "far left" posters on this board.

No one is advocating government takeovers of the banking, transportation or energy sectors. It has been suggested that the U.S. Go to single payer healthcare like every other first world country, but most recognize that's not about to happen.

Taking over key sectors of business and finance would be a

Do you even understand why congress had to take action here? Any clue? There was no reason for Cruz or anyone else to be involved if it wasn't for obie's actions. None, at all if only obie had done the right thing from the start. But that's not how this asshole operates is it?

The only reason this became an issue is obie made it one. Stop trying to blame Cruz for actually doing the right thing and correcting obies failure as a leader.

I do understand. Now, do you understand the OP?
Yes, still get it. You're as big an asshole as you were in your first post. Nothing has changed here.

You simply wanted to deflect. I won't. That irritates you.
You're OP was a deflection in trying to blame Cruz for doing what your president should have done from day one. Don't blame me or Cruz for deflection you partisan obie cock sucker. If it wasn't for obie this would have never been an issue. You assholes made it an issue by not calling the attack what it was and forcing the more American of our congress people to actually have to vote for what should have been a fucking gimme putt on obie's golf course of failed leadership. Keep deflecting your failure's you moron. Those aren't my problem.

I'm not a Democrat, asswipe.

So, listening to carry on is amusing as hell. Cruz is an arrogant fucktwit that took credit like he does and you bending over backwards to defend him. The OP is pointing out that he is an obnoxious deceptive twit.

Odd that.
Your insistance on not being able to comprehend what happened here and your place of blame is exactly what makes you a democrat. And a religiously stupid one at that. Your whining about Cruz actually working on and accomplishing doing the right thing upset's you. That much is obvious. Your inability to actually see the source of the problem and assign the blame where it belongs is the proof you are a democrat and a partisan turd that can't differentiate right from wrong unless it's one of your dog whistler's providing your talking points and telling you how to react.

When you grow some balls and can handle some truth read your OP again and without pre-concieved notions of who you think should be right or wrong because you were told how to think actually look at the situation and then decide. You think Cruz is an arrogant fuckwit for getting these people what they deserve but you can't even fathom obie made the work place violence distinction in the first place...and why would he do that? Because he's an arrogant fuckwit that can't even come to terms with muslims are the primary source of everything bad in the world.

Muslims aren't the primary source of everything bad in the world.

Hatred, greed and lack of respect for others are the primary sources of all things bad in the world.

I do understand. Now, do you understand the OP?
Yes, still get it. You're as big an asshole as you were in your first post. Nothing has changed here.

You simply wanted to deflect. I won't. That irritates you.
You're OP was a deflection in trying to blame Cruz for doing what your president should have done from day one. Don't blame me or Cruz for deflection you partisan obie cock sucker. If it wasn't for obie this would have never been an issue. You assholes made it an issue by not calling the attack what it was and forcing the more American of our congress people to actually have to vote for what should have been a fucking gimme putt on obie's golf course of failed leadership. Keep deflecting your failure's you moron. Those aren't my problem.

I'm not a Democrat, asswipe.

So, listening to carry on is amusing as hell. Cruz is an arrogant fucktwit that took credit like he does and you bending over backwards to defend him. The OP is pointing out that he is an obnoxious deceptive twit.

Odd that.
Your insistance on not being able to comprehend what happened here and your place of blame is exactly what makes you a democrat. And a religiously stupid one at that. Your whining about Cruz actually working on and accomplishing doing the right thing upset's you. That much is obvious. Your inability to actually see the source of the problem and assign the blame where it belongs is the proof you are a democrat and a partisan turd that can't differentiate right from wrong unless it's one of your dog whistler's providing your talking points and telling you how to react.

When you grow some balls and can handle some truth read your OP again and without pre-concieved notions of who you think should be right or wrong because you were told how to think actually look at the situation and then decide. You think Cruz is an arrogant fuckwit for getting these people what they deserve but you can't even fathom obie made the work place violence distinction in the first place...and why would he do that? Because he's an arrogant fuckwit that can't even come to terms with muslims are the primary source of everything bad in the world.

I comprehend just fine. I think he is an arrogant fucktwit for taking all the credit, jack off. The douche bag has a history of lying and as soon as you stop shooting meth that might sink in. I'm not going to hold my breath though. It was more important for you to act like spineless jack ass.

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, it was the ORIGINAL wording in the Purple Heart eligibility criteria that didn't allow those injured in the Ft. Hood shooting to be awarded the decoration. And yeah................it probably required some kind of bill in Congress to modify the qualifications to allow these Ft. Hood personnel to receive it.

Obama has no blame here, it's the way the eligibility requirements were worded.

Did Cruz actually do anything? He may have had his name on the bill as a supporter, but for him to say he did it on his own is bullshit.

Interestingly enough, it was the ORIGINAL wording in the Purple Heart eligibility criteria that didn't allow those injured in the Ft. Hood shooting to be awarded the decoration. And yeah................it probably required some kind of bill in Congress to modify the qualifications to allow these Ft. Hood personnel to receive it.

Obama has no blame here, it's the way the eligibility requirements were worded.

Did Cruz actually do anything? He may have had his name on the bill as a supporter, but for him to say he did it on his own is bullshit.

That's what I was saying. He wasn't even around when it first started up.

Forum List

Back