Ted Cruz: I Won Those Purple Hearts!

WTF did you just post? That isn't even English! It's blather.

The "far left religious dogma"??? I thought all lefties were atheists. Atheists don't have religious dogma.

The Purple Heart is supposed to be given to soldiers injured in battle against enemy combatants. Fort Hood was a guy going postal.

But if it helps them get a better pension, or even a job when they get out, I have no problem with it.

“Just a few weeks ago, I was down in Fort Hood, where the soldiers who were shot by Nidal Hasan were finally, finally, finally awarded the Purple Heart,” Cruz told activists last weekend at the conservative Freedom Forum in Greenville, S.C. “I’ll tell you the reason those Purple Hearts were awarded. I was very proud last year to introduce legislation in the Senate to mandate that the Pentagon award those Purple Hearts.”

But Cruz voted not once but twice against the Pentagon authorization bill that changed the Purple Heart policy. A Cruz spokesman told the Dallas Morning News that Cruz voted against the bill over an issue unrelated to the Fort Hood shootings but that “he would have found another way to get it done” had the bill had not passed. “Supporting one amendment certainly does not mean a senator is obligated to support the entire bill.”

the credit for changing the Pentagon’s long-standing policy belongs to at least a dozen senators and members of Congress who had pushed the issue relentlessly for years before Cruz ever arrived in the Senate.

Ted Cruz I Won Those Purple Hearts - The Daily Beast

Why do people like this man? Every time he opens his mouth, he's lying, It's like he can't control it.
He got it done in spite of obie calling them victims of work place violence. It could have been easily done if the piece of shit in the white house hadn't blocked it.

All by himself, innit?
One person had the chance not to call this work place violence and force the congress to change that designation. You do know which retard was in charge of that designation don't you?

“Just a few weeks ago, I was down in Fort Hood, where the soldiers who were shot by Nidal Hasan were finally, finally, finally awarded the Purple Heart,” Cruz told activists last weekend at the conservative Freedom Forum in Greenville, S.C. “I’ll tell you the reason those Purple Hearts were awarded. I was very proud last year to introduce legislation in the Senate to mandate that the Pentagon award those Purple Hearts.”

But Cruz voted not once but twice against the Pentagon authorization bill that changed the Purple Heart policy. A Cruz spokesman told the Dallas Morning News that Cruz voted against the bill over an issue unrelated to the Fort Hood shootings but that “he would have found another way to get it done” had the bill had not passed. “Supporting one amendment certainly does not mean a senator is obligated to support the entire bill.”

the credit for changing the Pentagon’s long-standing policy belongs to at least a dozen senators and members of Congress who had pushed the issue relentlessly for years before Cruz ever arrived in the Senate.

Why do people like this man? Every time he opens his mouth, he's lying, It's like he can't control it.
He got it done in spite of obie calling them victims of work place violence. It could have been easily done if the piece of shit in the white house hadn't blocked it.

All by himself, innit?
One person had the chance not to call this work place violence and force the congress to change that designation. You do know which retard was in charge of that designation don't you?

All by himself, innit?

All by himself, innit?

All by himself, innit?
All by himself you moron. You do know who made that designation right? Do you even understand why this happened?

All by himself, innit?

All by himself, innit?
All by himself you moron. You do know who made that designation right? Do you even understand why this happened?

Did you read the OP? You sound confused.

They believe that he's a real American and that Obama is not (despite their respective places of birth). There's no reasoning with such people :rolleyes:

The "far left religious dogma"??? I thought all lefties were atheists. Atheists don't have religious dogma.

The Purple Heart is supposed to be given to soldiers injured in battle against enemy combatants. Fort Hood was a guy going postal.

But if it helps them get a better pension, or even a job when they get out, I have no problem with it.

More proof how the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet!

A purple heart won't put food on the table or pay bills. What's a republican ever done for veterans but call them great americans and award medals. When the rubber meets the road the republicans won't part with any money and will try to cut what funding there is for for veterans.

All by himself, innit?

All by himself, innit?

Do you even understand why congress had to take action here? Any clue? There was no reason for Cruz or anyone else to be involved if it wasn't for obie's actions. None, at all if only obie had done the right thing from the start. But that's not how this asshole operates is it?

The only reason this became an issue is obie made it one. Stop trying to blame Cruz for actually doing the right thing and correcting obies failure as a leader.

All by himself, innit?

All by himself, innit?
Yup.
Obozo is the most failed president ever.
You support Hillary Clinton, the biggest liar ever to set foot on the national stage. Everything else pales in comparison to her.

All by himself, innit?

All by himself, innit?

Do you even understand why congress had to take action here? Any clue? There was no reason for Cruz or anyone else to be involved if it wasn't for obie's actions. None, at all if only obie had done the right thing from the start. But that's not how this asshole operates is it?

The only reason this became an issue is obie made it one. Stop trying to blame Cruz for actually doing the right thing and correcting obies failure as a leader.

I do understand. Now, do you understand the OP?

A purple heart won't put food on the table or pay bills. What's a republican ever done for veterans but call them great americans and award medals. When the rubber meets the road the republicans won't part with any money and will try to cut what funding there is for for veterans.

No, it won't. But, don't look at the Democrats for that either.

All by himself, innit?

Yes, still get it. You're as big an asshole as you were in your first post. Nothing has changed here.

All by himself, innit?

Yes, still get it. You're as big an asshole as you were in your first post. Nothing has changed here.

You simply wanted to deflect. I won't. That irritates you.

What a

The Beast is on another Alinsky spin trip. Did you read the blog? It makes no sense. First of all Cruz did not say "I won those Purple Hearts". The statement is a fabrication by the Daily Beast. The argument is so convoluted that the blog is almost incomprehensible. On one hand the beast admits that Cruz helped the Soldier victims of the Hassan shooting and on the other hand the blog claims that he didn't. Fellow senators say that Cruz helped get the issue passed and family members praise him for it but the Beast can't seem to get a handle on the situation. You can hate Cruz if you want to but at least give credit where credit is due and understand the Obama administration's apparent hatred for the Military. It was Barry Hussein and democrat senators who prevented the Purple Heart from being awarded to Soldiers who were wounded by Hassan and it was the republican party that overruled Barry Hussein's ridiculous claim that it was a "workplace shooting".

More proof how the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet!
Oh dear, Polly. Whatever will you do?

What a

The Beast is on another Alinsky spin trip. Did you read the blog? It makes no sense. First of all Cruz did not say "I won those Purple Hearts". The statement is a fabrication by the Daily Beast. The argument is so convoluted that the blog is almost incomprehensible. On one hand the beast admits that Cruz helped the Soldier victims of the Hassan shooting and on the other hand the blog claims that he didn't. Fellow senators say that Cruz helped get the issue passed and family members praise him for it but the Beast can't seem to get a handle on the situation. You can hate Cruz if you want to but at least give credit where credit is due and understand the Obama administration's apparent hatred for the Military. It was Barry Hussein and democrat senators who prevented the Purple Heart from being awarded to Soldiers who were wounded by Hassan and it was the republican party that overruled Barry Hussein's ridiculous claim that it was a "workplace shooting".
We're seeing the beginnings of Cruz Derangement Syndrome. Pretty soon they'll be hating on Cruz for starting the Iraq War and trading Bergdahl for 5 Taliban terrorists.

Forum List

Back