Ted Cruz: I Won Those Purple Hearts!

Has Cruz ever been on the right side of anything?

It's so in your face that I do not understand how people buy into it.
They've bought into the RW lies so long that they can't pull away. That would be admitting how incredibly stupid they've been.

And another far left drones checks in..

Come on seriously can't we get all these drones just one ID as they all say the same things?
and you dont?....

Nope! But only one in "stalker" mode would miss that!
If Harry backs them up... You know you have pegged the troll label correctly.

They've bought into the RW lies so long that they can't pull away. That would be admitting how incredibly stupid they've been.

Come on seriously can't we get all these drones just one ID as they all say the same things?
and you dont?....

Not really! He's just mad cause I mocked him one day. And I continue to do so..

And yes I mocked Harry with the far left drone title, because he told me I am supposed to do that with anyone I disagree with, so I did it with him when he was defending Jake, rightwinger and a few others of being "moderates"..

Last edited:
Has Cruz ever been on the right side of anything?

and you dont?....

wait a minute.....you are saying you dont say the same thing over and over?....

Perhaps if there was anyone from the "far left" posting in this thread they might be offended, but the moderate lefties don't care.

Perhaps if they thought that the person mocking them was someone they could respect or even reason with, their feelings might get hurt, but since it's Kosh, who hasn't made an insightful post in, well, ever, they just consider the source and carry on.

and you dont?....

who am i backing up in this thread?.....take your time it should be easy for you to figure out, i only have 3 posts up until this one....

and you dont?....

Nope! Just look at my posts with you on this thread..

I see you are still holding your grudge, which is good! I guess you need a hobby!

Still refuse to apologize for defending those so called "moderates" that were correctly labeled far left drones.

But as you have shown you got mocked and now still can not let go..

Perhaps if there was anyone from the "far left" posting in this thread they might be offended, but the moderate lefties don't care.

Perhaps if they thought that the person mocking them was someone they could respect or even reason with, their feelings might get hurt, but since it's Kosh, who hasn't made an insightful post in, well, ever, they just consider the source and carry on.

You are hardly "moderate" and the OP is know where close to moderate either, next you will be claiming that Obama is a moderate.

Defeating far left talking points is easy, just that they continue to post them no matter how many times they are defeated, just easier to call them far left drones ad they have shown they will never learn..

and you dont?....

I see you are still holding your grudge, which is good! I guess you need a hobby!

Still refuse to apologize for defending those so called "moderates" that were correctly labeled far left drones.

why did you run from the other thread the other day?.....i am still waiting for you to prove what you said about me....when things get tough for you,you run....are you going to do that here too?.....

and you dont?....

why did you run from the other thread the other day?.....i am still waiting for you to prove what you said about me....when things get tough for you,you run....are you going to do that here too?.....

Wrong! As always, but it is good that you hold on to that anger!

And you are proving my comments right now!

I would not think it a good idea to have a drinking game over how many times Kosh said "left wing drones" on this thread....it would induce alcohol poisoning.

Says the far left drone!
I'm not drinking...sorry, Polly.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Repetition is the mark of someone with nothing to say.

Says the far left drone!

Forum List

Back