Ted Cruz: I Won Those Purple Hearts!

I would not think it a good idea to have a drinking game over how many times Kosh said "left wing drones" on this thread....it would induce alcohol poisoning.

Says the far left drone!
I'm not drinking...sorry, Polly.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!
Nope, Polly. Not gonna get drunk for you.

Once again says the far left drone..

I would not think it a good idea to have a drinking game over how many times Kosh said "left wing drones" on this thread....it would induce alcohol poisoning.

Says the far left drone!

Repetition is the mark of someone with nothing to say.
Indeed.

Says the far left drone!

Hey, Polly...wanna cracker?

Repetition is the mark of someone with nothing to say.
Indeed.

No...Irony is someone that uses stupidity as their strong suit.

And far left drones like you continue prove that you are irony impaired..

Oh the irony of the far left drones and their comments!
I've got a nice cuttlefish for you!

Oh poor little far left drone can not handle being a far left drone!

Hello, Polly! Wake up, Polly!

More irony impaired comments form the far left drones!

“Just a few weeks ago, I was down in Fort Hood, where the soldiers who were shot by Nidal Hasan were finally, finally, finally awarded the Purple Heart,” Cruz told activists last weekend at the conservative Freedom Forum in Greenville, S.C. “I’ll tell you the reason those Purple Hearts were awarded. I was very proud last year to introduce legislation in the Senate to mandate that the Pentagon award those Purple Hearts.”

But Cruz voted not once but twice against the Pentagon authorization bill that changed the Purple Heart policy. A Cruz spokesman told the Dallas Morning News that Cruz voted against the bill over an issue unrelated to the Fort Hood shootings but that “he would have found another way to get it done” had the bill had not passed. “Supporting one amendment certainly does not mean a senator is obligated to support the entire bill.”

the credit for changing the Pentagon’s long-standing policy belongs to at least a dozen senators and members of Congress who had pushed the issue relentlessly for years before Cruz ever arrived in the Senate.

Ted Cruz I Won Those Purple Hearts - The Daily Beast

Why do people like this man? Every time he opens his mouth, he's lying, It's like he can't control it.
He got it done in spite of obie calling them victims of work place violence. It could have been easily done if the piece of shit in the white house hadn't blocked it.

Beautiful plumage!

Yes we all know that the far left drones would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

Beautiful plumage!

Yes we all know that the far left drones would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!
Now you're what I call a dead parrot. :lol:

Beautiful plumage!

Now you're what I call a dead parrot. :lol:

See how dangerous the far left religion is as they admit that they want the world to burn instead of admitting they are wrong!

“Just a few weeks ago, I was down in Fort Hood, where the soldiers who were shot by Nidal Hasan were finally, finally, finally awarded the Purple Heart,” Cruz told activists last weekend at the conservative Freedom Forum in Greenville, S.C. “I’ll tell you the reason those Purple Hearts were awarded. I was very proud last year to introduce legislation in the Senate to mandate that the Pentagon award those Purple Hearts.”

But Cruz voted not once but twice against the Pentagon authorization bill that changed the Purple Heart policy. A Cruz spokesman told the Dallas Morning News that Cruz voted against the bill over an issue unrelated to the Fort Hood shootings but that “he would have found another way to get it done” had the bill had not passed. “Supporting one amendment certainly does not mean a senator is obligated to support the entire bill.”

the credit for changing the Pentagon’s long-standing policy belongs to at least a dozen senators and members of Congress who had pushed the issue relentlessly for years before Cruz ever arrived in the Senate.

Why do people like this man? Every time he opens his mouth, he's lying, It's like he can't control it.
He got it done in spite of obie calling them victims of work place violence. It could have been easily done if the piece of shit in the white house hadn't blocked it.

All by himself, innit?

All by himself, innit?

For any far left drone to make a big deal out this after their support of Obama, just proves their hypocrisy and that the far left religious dogma is all the know and will follow without question or hesitation..

Where are the indictments?

Forum List

Back