Ted Cruz Must Show Proof He Renounced His Cuban Citizenship Obtained From His Father

The stinking lying hypocrites on the left.

51LCJdzcSNL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

gilbertad.jpg

If I could, I would punch every fucking liberal in the fucking face.

You bad ass internet tough guy you.

Do you know what would happen if a frog had wings? He wouldn't bump his ass being a bad assed internet tough guy. LMAO.

When ever you feel froggy, jump.

Bottom line, retard, is that Obama refuses to release the original so everyone can see it.

Um, son....Neither Obama nor anyone in Hawaii can 'release the original'. All original vital records are held by the State of Hawaii. All anyone can get are copies. I don't know of a single State that will send someone the original vital documents of their birth.

And you already know that. Anyone in the entire State of Hawaii that requests a birth certificate gets a COLB. And its prima facie evidence in any court of law. You can get a passport with them. Which is more than enough to answer any legal questions....as it already has. And you have absolutely nothing, not a fucking thing, to dispute any of it. Your story might as well begin 'once upon a time'.

Your every lie has been disproven by vastly superior evidence and sources.All you're left with is baseless accusation and innuendo.

Which obligates no one to do anything.

The stinking lying hypocrites on the left.

51LCJdzcSNL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

gilbertad.jpg

And can you back any of that with actual evidence? Or did you swallow that bullshit whole without a single thought or question?

More accurately, if you could punch every fucking liberal in the face and not have them punch you back you would. But you can't. Which is why you do jack shit.

Its easy to be talk big when there are no consequences. No so much when you get what you give.

Bottom line, retard, is that Obama refuses to release the original so everyone can see it.

Um, son....Neither Obama nor anyone in Hawaii can 'release the original'. All original vital records are held by the State of Hawaii. All anyone can get are copies. I don't know of a single State that will send someone the original vital documents of their birth.

And you already know that. Anyone in the entire State of Hawaii that requests a birth certificate gets a COLB. And its prima facie evidence in any court of law. You can get a passport with them. Which is more than enough to answer any legal questions....as it already has. And you have absolutely nothing, not a fucking thing, to dispute any of it. Your story might as well begin 'once upon a time'.

Your every lie has been disproven by vastly superior evidence and sources.All you're left with is baseless accusation and innuendo.

Which obligates no one to do anything.
No one expects them to "send" anyone the document but Obama could authorize them to allow experts to come to the hospital and examine it (if one actually exists). Your argument requires everyone to take someone's word that they have "seen the document". Sorry, but that doesn't cut it. Can you imagine a court case in which a murder weapon is available to determine the guilt of innocence of a defendant but the defense doesn't want it brought in as evidence? Kind of indicates guilt, doesn't it?

Your argument requires everyone to take someone's word that they have "seen the document".

My argument requires that a COLB issued and verified by the State of Hawaii legally establish a place of birth.

And it does.

That you reject it is meaningless. As your willful ignorance doesn't obligate anyone to do anything nor invalidate any legal document.. The moment Obama released his COLB in 2008, this issue was done legally.

If you want to imagine some batshit conspiracy, then you're obligated to prove it. You can't. And the burden of proof is all on you.

Your argument requires everyone to take someone's word that they have "seen the document".

My argument requires that a COLB issued and verified by the State of Hawaii legally establish a place of birth.

And it does.

That you reject it is meaningless. As your willful ignorance doesn't obligate anyone to do anything nor invalidate any legal document.. The moment Obama released his COLB in 2008, this issue was done legally.

If you want to imagine some batshit conspiracy, then you're obligated to prove it. You can't. And the burden of proof is all on you.
That's why lawsuits have been filed to see the document you claim exists but that no one has been allowed to see. You may not care if our president is a fraud but many others do.

And it does.

That's why lawsuits have been filed to see the document you claim exists but that no one has been allowed to see. You may not care if our president is a fraud but many others do.

Then by your own admission, you've got jack shit to back your conspiracy that 'no birth certificate exists'. All you have are baseless accusations.

And your baseless accusations vs. a State issued COLB has the same winner every time: The state issued legal document.

The burden of proof is completely on you. And has been since 2008. No one is obligated to do anything you tell them. You're obligated to back up your conspiracy with evidence.

And you have none.

And it does.

Then by your own admission, you've got jack shit to back your conspiracy that 'no birth certificate exists'. All you have are baseless accusations.

And your baseless accusations vs. a State issued COLB has the same winner every time: The state issued legal document.

The burden of proof is completely on you. And has been since 2008. No one is obligated to do anything you tell them. You're obligated to back up your conspiracy with evidence.

And you have none.
The fake documents that have been released are a strong indication that our president and his party are lying about his place of birth and probably more. True that he doesn't have to release the original (if it exists) but until he does, I guess you'll have to get used to people calling him a fraud.

And it does.

And you have none.
The fake documents that have been released are a strong indication that our president and his party are lying about his place of birth and probably more.

You say they're fake. The State of Hawaii affirms they're 100% accurate. That's a strong indication that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

In any contest between your willful ignorance and a State issued legal document, the legal document wins.

And it does.

And you have none.
The fake documents that have been released are a strong indication that our president and his party are lying about his place of birth and probably more.

You say they're fake. The State of Hawaii affirms they're 100% accurate. That's a strong indication that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

In any contest between your willful ignorance and a State issued legal document, the legal document wins.
So do the experts who examined them.

Forensic findings on Obama s birth certificate A 100 percent forgery no doubt about it - World Tribune World Tribune

And it does.

And you have none.

Forensic findings on Obama s birth certificate A 100 percent forgery no doubt about it - World Tribune World Tribune

And they're proven wrong by the State of Hawaii that affirms they are legitimate. And 100% accurate. TWICE.

First for Secretary of State of Arizona Ken Benentt

hitoazverify.jpg

And thena gain for the Secretary of State of Kansas, Kris Kobach

image5.png

A 100% accurate 'forgery' has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Last edited:

And you have none.

And they're proven wrong by the State of Hawaii that affirms they are legitimate. And 100% accurate. TWICE.

No, they weren't. Now you're just flat out lying (well, actually you've been lying all along).

And you have none.

No, they weren't. Now you're just flat out lying (well, actually you've been lying all along).

See above. I've even posted the images of the documents sent to the Secretaries of State of Arizona and Kansas respectively.

Here's a link for the full PDF.

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/hawaiibirth0523.pdf

See, SJ......I do my research. Its you who mindlessly apes whatever batshit he's told to think.

Laughing....there's always more research to do, apparently. Here's a 3rd confirmation by the Registrar of Hawaii that Obama's birth certificate is accurate. This time for a lawsuit involving the Mississippi Democratic Party.
image6.png

So your little turd of a conspiracy was disproven three times by the State of Hawaii.

Obama is the only President who actually has.
You mean with that fake birth certificate the photoshopped for him? Try again.

You say its fake. The State of Hawaii affirms that the information on it matches their original records and is 100% accurate.

Ignore as you will. It really doesn't matter what you ignore.
No, a hospital employee (and Obama supporter) affirms. So why don't they release it instead of "affirm" it?

Release what? You expect the State of Hawaii to break their own law and walk door to door throughout America showing each person the original birth certificate?

Meanwhile the State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama birth certificate is on file, and that he was born in Hawaii.

Once again- one of the official statements of the State of Hawaii

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011 HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies. President Obama authorized Ms. Corley to pick up the documents.

On April 25, 2011, Ms. Corley appeared in person at the Hawai„i State Department of Health building in Honolulu, paid the requisite fee, and was given the two certified copies, a response letter from Director Fuddy to President Obama, and a receipt for payment. (Letter from Director Fuddy is attached)
I expect Obama to instruct the hospital to allow the press to examine the birth certificate and put the matter to rest. What is wrong with that, if he has nothing to hide?

The 'hospital' doesn't have Barack Obama's original birth certificate- it is held by the Hawaii Department of Health- and
a) what you expect means nothing- President Obama has been elected twice and has no obligation to humor idiot birthers and
b) what you suggest would break Hawaiian state law- that is what is wrong with that.

See above. I've even posted the images of the documents sent to the Secretaries of State of Arizona and Kansas respectively.

See, SJ......I do my research. Its you who mindlessly apes whatever batshit he's told to think.
That's far from the original certificate of live birth. Some research there. Your arguments are a joke. :lmao:

You mean with that fake birth certificate the photoshopped for him? Try again.

You say its fake. The State of Hawaii affirms that the information on it matches their original records and is 100% accurate.

No, a hospital employee (and Obama supporter) affirms. So why don't they release it instead of "affirm" it?

Release what? You expect the State of Hawaii to break their own law and walk door to door throughout America showing each person the original birth certificate?

Meanwhile the State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama birth certificate is on file, and that he was born in Hawaii.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011 HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies. President Obama authorized Ms. Corley to pick up the documents.

On April 25, 2011, Ms. Corley appeared in person at the Hawai„i State Department of Health building in Honolulu, paid the requisite fee, and was given the two certified copies, a response letter from Director Fuddy to President Obama, and a receipt for payment. (Letter from Director Fuddy is attached)
I expect Obama to instruct the hospital to allow the press to examine the birth certificate and put the matter to rest. What is wrong with that, if he has nothing to hide?

The 'hospital' doesn't have Barack Obama's original birth certificate- it is held by the Hawaii Department of Health- and
a) what you expect means nothing- President Obama has been elected twice and has no obligation to humor idiot birthers and
b) what you suggest would break Hawaiian state law- that is what is wrong with that.
Tell ya what, when they release the original document for public scrutiny, let us know. Until then, get used to your messiah being called a fraud and quit complaining about it.

That's far from the original certificate of live birth. Some research there. Your arguments are a joke. :lmao:

Laughing....so much for your claim that I 'lied'. The State of Hawaii has verified Obama's place of birth as Hawaii no less than 7 times.

His 2007 COLB, his 2011 image of a LFBC, Director of the Department of Health Chiyome Fukino in 2009, press releases from the State of Hawaii affirming Obama's Hawaiian birth and the release of his COLB and an image of his LFBC, and three separate verifications by the Registrar of Hawaii.

And you ignore them all. Um....so fucking what?

The COLB alone ends any legal debate. And the burden of proof is on you to prove that there is no birth certificate. Reed Hayes doesn't even MENTION the original vital documents. Let alone indicate they are forged or non-existent.

That's you citing you. And you don't know what you're talking about.

Tell ya what, when they release the original document for public scrutiny, let us know. Until then, get used to your messiah being called a fraud and quit complaining about it.
When you have more than innuendo and speculation, let us know.

The 2007 COLB alone ended any legal issues. The other 6 verifications given by the State of Hawaii just make you look silly. As you have jack shit refuting any of it.

Forum List

Back