Ted Cruz says Biden limiting SCOTUS to black female is a practice of discrimination

Is Cruz right?

• Absolutely and in fact Biden is a major proponent of discrimination and he markets racism

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No it's not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, because you know, yes and no are to simple because.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As I've said before on here its racist and discriminatiory.

Hiring or not hiring someone based on their skin color or gender is discrimination and racism and it's also illegal. Where I work there even a notice posted by the time clock discrimination is illegal and should be reported to the department of labor if you feel it's been violated.

But then again affirmative action is also technically racist and discriminatiory.

Run an ad on Zip Recruiter that you will only hire a white male for your job opening.

See what happens.

Yeah but leftwhiches aren't accountable, they simply do all the talking.

And practicing the opposite they claim...................always.

As I've said before on here its racist and discriminatiory.

Hiring or not hiring someone based on their skin color or gender is discrimination and racism and it's also illegal. Where I work there even a notice posted by the time clock discrimination is illegal and should be reported to the department of labor if you feel it's been violated.

But then again affirmative action is also technically racist and discriminatiory.

AA is absolutely racist and does nobody any favors. Even blacks because they're handicapped under a theme they're substandard but "deserve a chance".

Good thing fine parents don't instill that BS into their children.

If their intentions were good and square, then those who are poor such as per zip code would be given a budge regardless of their race etc. Poor doesn't discriminate, but the left sure as fuck do. I mean fuck, look at their "lead" in action.

Kind of like AOC mask less in Miami. STFU.

Bodecea can't defend Xiden and his Democracks but doesn't know how to shut-up. Gutless in other terms, champion projector.

Speaking as a leftist I can't select an option, because while I'm intellectually dishonest I'm gutless too. Let's Go Brandon!

AA is absolutely racist and does nobody any favors. Even blacks because they're handicapped under a theme they're substandard but "deserve a chance".

Good thing fine parents don't instill that BS into their children.

If their intentions were good and square, then those who are poor such as per zip code would be given a budge regardless of their race etc. Poor doesn't discriminate, but the left sure as fuck do. I mean fuck, look at their "lead" in action.

Kind of like AOC mask less in Miami. STFU.

Bodecea can't defend Xiden and his Democracks but doesn't know how to shut-up. Gutless in other terms, champion projector.

Honestly I'm surprised more blacks hate affirmative action. It basically tells them "you're not as good as a Asian or white person so we're going to make exceptions for you. You can't be equal on your own so we're going to force people to make you appear to be equal".

Or maybe I'm not surprised.

Honestly I'm surprised more blacks hate affirmative action. It basically tells them "you're not as good as a Asian or white person so we're going to make exceptions for you. You can't be equal on your own so we're going to force people to make you appear to be equal".

Or maybe I'm not surprised.
It was part of the Great Society or ran concurrently with it. Over a half century now is a long time. Picking a candidate over another because of color or gender or sexual choices is pushing us into decline in these times and has been. Making sure anyone is not denied an opportunity should be the rule of common sense.

Don't be a coward, explain why he's wrong?

Crickets
Because Rafael is a no good cocksucker speaking to his base. If Biden wants to nominate a black women to that court he has every right to.

Apparently, Rafael has a problem with a black woman on that court.

Because Rafael is a no good cocksucker speaking to his base. If Biden wants to nominate a black women to that court he has every right to.

Oh I see, so we think Biden is fucked up but Cruz really doesn't, he's simply entertaining us.

And and Biden has every right to say his choices must be a specific color with certain genitals.

Cool, I guess you'll sponsor Trump saying he's only selecting a candidate that is white male, see how that grabs you huh Clipper? Here's a link to it

practically every Black woman in politics today and is a Prog...is mad angry black woman. And their whole mission is to get back at someone. It is near identical their views everywhere you go and see them with power. The worse part is that in the end they will be the engines of their own demise. But a lot of people may suffer before that happens. And a lot after.

Forum List

Back