Ted Cruz says it's the calm before the "bloodbath"

Ted Cruz is worried about the USELESSNESS of Congress. THey already have a lower rating than rats.

I don't think 42 states want to PAY for bailing out the bad decisions of the other 8.. So that's why more Covid relief is stalled.. So I'm pretty sure a lot of America gets this and the "bloodbath" just might be contained to those 8 inept, bankrupt and irresponsible states who are HOLDING AMERICA HOSTAGE for money NOT related to THEIR economic situation...

It's the NY, Cali, Illinois Dem mafia "making something bad happen" if you don't pay the ransom money..

Ted Cruz supports term limits. your argument is invalid! sorry!

Term limits have nothing to do with this blackmail for money to bail out failing states or states that are KILLING THEMSELVES economically (like in DEAD FOR GOOD) because of overzealous Covid restrictions..

Or is the other states killing themselves by opening up too fast to much as well. The fact remains, we have inadequate testing and contact tracing to get a handle on this monster. Maybe we should have companies that hire only covid 19 people and others that hire only those that are isolated from the covid 19 people. Yah, I know, that's not realistic but it makes about as much sense as things do right now. Get the Testing to everyone at the same time and accomplish contact testing has always been the answer. When the got those two started for H1N1, it stopped it cold.

Term limits have nothing to do with this blackmail for money to bail out failing states or states that are KILLING THEMSELVES economically (like in DEAD FOR GOOD) because of overzealous Covid restrictions..

Or is the other states killing themselves by opening up too fast to much as well. The fact remains, we have inadequate testing and contact tracing to get a handle on this monster. Maybe we should have companies that hire only covid 19 people and others that hire only those that are isolated from the covid 19 people. Yah, I know, that's not realistic but it makes about as much sense as things do right now. Get the Testing to everyone at the same time and accomplish contact testing has always been the answer. When the got those two started for H1N1, it stopped it cold.

People STILL to this day get vaccinated for H1N1 in the years the geniuses PICK that one as a guess for what's in your annual flu shot.. It didn't stop cold.. Testing EVERYONE isn't scientific.. Because you and others ASSUME the tests are accurate.. They ARE NOT.. A couple of them (mostly the anti-body type) show false positives for the common cold with is ALSO "a corona virus".. And the false NEGATIVES in MANY of them are higher than 15%. 15% WRONG on the ENTIRE POPULATION EVERY WEEK would be a "pseudo pandemic" that never ends...

BTW -- I checked.. THIS year's flu shots is vaccinating the ENTIRE country for that H1N1 virus you said is "stopped cold"...

People STILL to this day get vaccinated for H1N1 in the years the geniuses PICK that one as a guess for what's in your annual flu shot.. It didn't stop cold.. Testing EVERYONE isn't scientific.. Because you and others ASSUME the tests are accurate.. They ARE NOT.. A couple of them (mostly the anti-body type) show false positives for the common cold with is ALSO "a corona virus".. And the false NEGATIVES in MANY of them are higher than 15%. 15% WRONG on the ENTIRE POPULATION EVERY WEEK would be a "pseudo pandemic" that never ends...

BTW -- I checked.. THIS year's flu shots is vaccinating the ENTIRE country for that H1N1 virus you said is "stopped cold"...

And because of that, it's stopped cold. Enough of us get vaccinated so that the Virus Spreaders like Rump have no place to spread it. If you get the chance to meet Rump in person, make sure you place a nice wet one right on his rosy red lips. Or if you prefer, place a nice juicy wet liplock on his Ass which is probably more appropriate.

And because of that, it's stopped cold. Enough of us get vaccinated so that the Virus Spreaders like Rump have no place to spread it. If you get the chance to meet Rump in person, make sure you place a nice wet one right on his rosy red lips. Or if you prefer, place a nice juicy wet liplock on his Ass which is probably more appropriate.

You got it bad.. REAL BAD derangement. Tried to assert that H1N1 got fixed by the Obama Admin quicker- no longer an issue and you failed.. Also failed at 2nd guessing this Admin, CDC, SurgGen, and NIH by saying "testing everyone" would fix the "back to work" problem, Another fail. And then -- all ya got left is personal flaming.. Sad...

You got it bad.. REAL BAD derangement. Tried to assert that H1N1 got fixed by the Obama Admin quicker- no longer an issue and you failed.. Also failed at 2nd guessing this Admin, CDC, SurgGen, and NIH by saying "testing everyone" would fix the "back to work" problem, Another fail. And then -- all ya got left is personal flaming.. Sad...

Actually, I have a pretty good handle on things for a Republican, not a Party of the Rumper. We say things that NO Democrat would ever be allowed to get away with. We play as dirty and as rough as the Party of the Rumpers. You can't stand it that I play by YOUR rules. If you don't like the way I play,don't make the rules.

Actually, I have a pretty good handle on things for a Republican, not a Party of the Rumper. We say things that NO Democrat would ever be allowed to get away with. We play as dirty and as rough as the Party of the Rumpers. You can't stand it that I play by YOUR rules. If you don't like the way I play,don't make the rules.

You used the word "play" 3 times.. As tho to advertise your approach to discussion.. I don't "play" when it comes to politics, race, religion, science.. I take stuff seriously.. It's an inherent "handicap" that I have to bear.. Nothing personal dude..

Just make sure you GET your H1N1 flu shot SOON... Because it is INDEED -- not "stopped cold".. Or so the science tells me.. And realize that if YOU TEST positive (or in some cases negative) -- they WILL test you again.. Because the tests are NOT definitive...

The mysterious "THEY" COULD BE lying to us -- or "playing" us if you prefer to play -- but I can only go on facts and evidence..

You used the word "play" 3 times.. As tho to advertise your approach to discussion.. I don't "play" when it comes to politics, race, religion, science.. I take stuff seriously.. It's an inherent "handicap" that I have to bear.. Nothing personal dude..

Just make sure you GET your H1N1 flu shot SOON... Because it is INDEED -- not "stopped cold".. Or so the science tells me.. And realize that if YOU TEST positive (or in some cases negative) -- they WILL test you again.. Because the tests are NOT definitive...

The mysterious "THEY" COULD BE lying to us -- or "playing" us if you prefer to play -- but I can only go on facts and evidence..

Getting back to the original point. Ted needs to shut his mouth. He's just feeding the fire.

Forum List

Back