Ted Cruz says “official Washington absolutely terrified” of GOP’s grassroots

the only people who are terrorized are republicans in the republican party ...when these tea baggers get voted out in this next election their fears will subside ... when they even see a large number of them, even ted cruz get tossed out on their asses, they too will all be shaking in their shoes...

The only ones who are going to be voted out are the RINO republicans and Democrats.

Where the government is afraid of the people, there is liberty. Where the people are afraid of the government there is tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Of course the government is afraid of the people otherwise the government would not be raiding the homes and offices of journalists. The government would not be assassinating journalists.

That the same Jefferson that fled Monticello when the British were comin' and raped his slave?

That guy?

Guess the media is a little behind on this:

Texas Senator Ted Cruz is in the midst of his third trip to Iowa this year, but his first since leading the charge to “defund ObamaCare” that led to the 16-day federal government shutdown. At a party fundraiser tonight in Des Moines, Cruz told a crowd of 600 Republicans “the fight is worth it.”

“I’m convinced we’re facing a new paradigm in politics. It is a paradigm that is the rise of the grassroots,” Cruz said. “I’ve got to tell you, it has official Washington absolutely terrified.”Ted Cruz says ?official Washington absolutely terrified? of GOP?s grassroots

And that was the goal. Terror.

ter·ror·ism
[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA

noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Any questions? :eek:

you are speaking about the OWS and the Democrat party..
but you care for them more than you do the people in this country, so it's no surprise you post this for them

government, control, power over the people and country for the PARTY

No.

I think I was pretty clear.

I was speaking about the Tea Party Terrorists.

but you care for them more than you do the people in this country, so it's no surprise you post this for them

No.

As you should. After all, if this is a civil war, it is necessary to properly characterize the enemy. Just like republicans are just starting to recognize that democrats are the enemy. In time, both will act accordingly and with any good luck and the Lord's blessing, the nation will break apart.

No.

As you should. After all, if this is a civil war, it is necessary to properly characterize the enemy. Just like republicans are just starting to recognize that democrats are the enemy. In time, both will act accordingly and with any good luck and the Lord's blessing, the nation will break apart.

Naw.

The same thing will happen..except with a small difference.

More traitorous confederates will die this time around.

And this time..hopefully..there is no reconstruction before they are all exiled.

Perhaps to the moon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvILLJe81h0]Iron Sky - Udo Kier - funny scene - YouTube[/ame]

No.

and passing on the hate for the Democrat party for the people in this country (the tea party and all the millions of people who belong in it)..what a loyal SUBJECT you are for them...I'm really sorry to say this, but you are UnAmercian and care more for government and party

No.

and passing on the hate for the Democrat party for the people in this country (the tea party and all the millions of people who belong in it)..what a loyal SUBJECT you are for them...I'm really sorry to say this, but you are UnAmercian and care more for government and party

The "UnAmerican" ones are the Tea Party Terrorists.

I guess if I were a low information voter I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between terrify and terrorize either

No.

omg, I need a towel for that tear dripper of a poster...
good gawd you are a good COMRADE for this government...do you hail them before bed?

now I'm going off to barf over that sick stuff

Texas Senator Ted Cruz is in the midst of his third trip to Iowa this year, but his first since leading the charge to “defund ObamaCare” that led to the 16-day federal government shutdown. At a party fundraiser tonight in Des Moines, Cruz told a crowd of 600 Republicans “the fight is worth it.”

“I’m convinced we’re facing a new paradigm in politics. It is a paradigm that is the rise of the grassroots,” Cruz said. “I’ve got to tell you, it has official Washington absolutely terrified.”Ted Cruz says ?official Washington absolutely terrified? of GOP?s grassroots

ter·ror·ism

noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

Are you saying that the people of the United States would be better off if the politicians never had to worry about what the people think? You really should read some history, and learn why this country was born in a rebellion against the tyrannical government you support.

the only people who are terrorized are republicans in the republican party ...when these tea baggers get voted out in this next election their fears will subside ... when they even see a large number of them, even ted cruz get tossed out on their asses, they too will all be shaking in their shoes...

So Cruz is admitting he's a hostage taking terrorist? Nice.

Both of you need to stop supporting tyranny just because you think it is your side that has power. Your side will never have power unless the government lives in fear of the people.

Last edited:

good gawd you are a good COMRADE for this government...do you hail them before bed?

A better caption on that picture would be: "True patriots do not want to fundamentally change the country they claim to love. Traitors do".

“I’m convinced we’re facing a new paradigm in politics. It is a paradigm that is the rise of the grassroots,” Cruz said.“I’ve got to tell you, it has official Washington absolutely terrified.”Ted Cruz says ?official Washington absolutely terrified? of GOP?s grassroots

ter·ror·ism

noun

Terrify:

to cause extreme fear

Pretty big difference between terrorism and terrify.

Cruz is correct. DC (both big-gov-lovin'-sides) would be terrified if we, the people, ever reduced their power. That scares them shitless.

Good.

Last edited:
No.

the government does not equal the country.

true patriots want their government to fail if the government is a traitor to the country.

as our current one is

There remains the valid point that one who is not a citizen of a given country commits no treason by means of conspiring or acting against the interests or citizens of that given country.

ter·ror·ism

noun

ter·ror·ism

noun

:lol::lol::lol: This cracked me up...the fact you think the traitor republicans (the ones that ended the shutdown) are gonna knock out the tea party is amusing. Its like a government saying they are winning right until the point they surrender. LMAO..I am no tea partier but I figure the more radical people in office the quicker we can bring this government to the ground and we can start anew.

ter·ror·ism

noun

Yeah, how long have been such a dumb ass?

A better caption on that picture would be: "True patriots do not want to fundamentally change the country they claim to love. Traitors do".

Absolutely...:clap2:

ter·ror·ism

noun

what questions? Ted is a moron to think they won anything. He hurt the brand so badly over the shutdown that not to many people outside of the base like them. 28% is the base, you go any lower and you are loosing hardliners of any party.

This is how thick the bubble is for these morons. Sadly Ted is not the only moron in the room. Im sure many here agree with his line of thinking sadly. The country is worse off for it.

Forum List

Back