Ted Cruz says “official Washington absolutely terrified” of GOP’s grassroots

you guys are so scared of Cruz it is hilarious....

You're absolutely right, we're terrified. Please don't nominate him in 2016 because we're so scared. Pretty please...

Why do you think he would have a hard time against Hillary a woman who let four people be killed in Benghazi for politics?

yawn...he will have a hard time because he wont be able to win over Moderates and independents. He will loose the women vote by a huge margin. He is willing to shutdown the government and thus create unstable conditions. Women dont like that.

And this is why you are low rent bottom feeder trash. You are exactly the type Ted goes after because you eat up his slop and give him money. You are an uneducated moron.

Hillary will win.

You WILL like it.

Or die for saying you don't.

History does have a mysterious way or repeating itself, right Vince?

The "UnAmerican" ones are the Tea Party Terrorists.

omg, I need a towel for that tear dripper of a poster...
good gawd you are a good COMRADE for this government...do you hail them before bed?

now I'm going off to barf over that sick stuff

A better caption on that picture would be: "True patriots do not want to fundamentally change the country they claim to love. Traitors do".

Well basically that's not true of the United States of America. This country founded under the liberal principle of fundamentally changing governance. It was a revolution against a country that does not fundamentally change..a Monarchy. This country has fundamentally changed many times. We've expanded, amended the Constitution to expand rights, had a civil war to end slavery and enacted the New Deal. We have elections to change our leadership quite frequently.

This is pretty much proof you have no idea what American Patriotism involves.

Because what it involves is adherence to the liberal principle of change.

Guess the media is a little behind on this:

Texas Senator Ted Cruz is in the midst of his third trip to Iowa this year, but his first since leading the charge to “defund ObamaCare” that led to the 16-day federal government shutdown. At a party fundraiser tonight in Des Moines, Cruz told a crowd of 600 Republicans “the fight is worth it.”

“I’m convinced we’re facing a new paradigm in politics. It is a paradigm that is the rise of the grassroots,” Cruz said. “I’ve got to tell you, it has official Washington absolutely terrified.”Ted Cruz says ?official Washington absolutely terrified? of GOP?s grassroots

And that was the goal. Terror.

ter·ror·ism
[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA

noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Any questions? :eek:
Yeah, how long have been such a dumb ass?

Well never.

I speak pretty well and I don't have hooves.

(Although I am know to get pretty furry and grow fangs in a full moon, but keep that under your hat)

the establishment that protects their own, both sides of the aisle, ala the obama pass for obamacare as it applied to the staffers and congresscritters, notice 9/10ths of them all crowded round to protect their status? Yes they are afraid, they hate boat rockers, right or left.

If any of you had any sense, despite the idealogical differences, you'd understand that, the establishment has done squat since say, 2000, quite the contrary in fact..take a look at the debt clock..... They will close ranks and sell their mothers shipping her COD for another term.... wake up.

Guess the media is a little behind on this:

Texas Senator Ted Cruz is in the midst of his third trip to Iowa this year, but his first since leading the charge to “defund ObamaCare” that led to the 16-day federal government shutdown. At a party fundraiser tonight in Des Moines, Cruz told a crowd of 600 Republicans “the fight is worth it.”

“I’m convinced we’re facing a new paradigm in politics. It is a paradigm that is the rise of the grassroots,” Cruz said. “I’ve got to tell you, it has official Washington absolutely terrified.”Ted Cruz says ?official Washington absolutely terrified? of GOP?s grassroots

And that was the goal. Terror.

ter·ror·ism
[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA

noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Any questions? :eek:

dem·a·gogue
ˈdeməˌgäg/
noun
noun: demagogue; plural noun: demagogues
  1. 1.
    a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.

synonyms:rabble-rouser, agitator, political agitator, soapbox orator, firebrand, fomenter, provocateur More

Forum List

Back