Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Lol, bigot.

Denying the right of same sex straights to marriage is repulsive.

Shame on you!
I did not deny then anything you moron. ! You have a serious problem with comprehension. Either that of you are so stupid that you think that you can gaslight me by claiming that I said the opposite of what I really said and that I would believe you

None of that shit is working I will not let you forget that you admitted to a lie about why you oppse same sex marriage and now you are too much of a worm and a coward to tell the truth

Supply me with all these gay marriage licenses you imply exist.

Thanks
There is no such thing as a gay marriage license or straight marriagelicense. There are just marriage licenses and no one implied otherwise . This bulshit will not save you

I will not let you forget that you admitted to a lie about why you oppse same sex marriage and now you are too much of a worm and a coward to tell the truth

I did not deny then anything you moron. ! You have a serious problem with comprehension. Either that of you are so stupid that you think that you can gaslight me by claiming that I said the opposite of what I really said and that I would believe you

None of that shit is working I will not let you forget that you admitted to a lie about why you oppse same sex marriage and now you are too much of a worm and a coward to tell the truth

I’ve never said anything but that I oppose same sex marriage, regardless of sexuality?

Senile?

There is no such thing as a gay marriage license or straight marriagelicense. There are just marriage licenses and no one implied otherwise . This bulshit will not save you

I will not let you forget that you admitted to a lie about why you oppse same sex marriage and now you are too much of a worm and a coward to tell the truth

You just admitted that it’s not gay marriage then, and you, just moments ago said there was such a thing.

Not only that, you required documentation of something, then admit such documentation can’t even exist.

is your entire life as confused as it looks to be?

Yep, all were.
Really? Gay peope who wanted to marry their own gender but could not do so had rights equal to straight people? Please explain

Not only that, you required documentation of something, then admit such documentation can’t even exist.
I did what??!! I said nothing about a gay marriage license until you brought it up , fool. Srop trying to hide behind your duplicitous bullshit and deal with the real issue

I’ve never said anything but that I oppose same sex marriage, regardless of sexuality?

Senile?
Really? You didn't spend days claiming that you opposed same sex marriage because they cannot produce children in their own union ?

You did not finally admit that you would not apply that sane standard to opposite sex couples who could not have children?

STOP LYING

I did what??!! I said nothing about a gay marriage license until you brought it up , fool. Srop trying to hide behind your duplicitous bullshit and deal with the real issue

You wanted proof that same sex straight couples marry. Then you say that those documents required for proof don’t exist.

Damn dude, make up your mind!

Oh, and claiming same sex marriage is gay marriage is a bigoted statement. I for one am eligible for a same sex marriage, and not anywhere close to gay, and neither are the vast vast majority of those eligible!

🤦‍♂️

Really? You didn't spend days claiming that you opposed same sex marriage because they cannot produce children in their own union ?

You did not finally admit that you would not apply that sane standard to opposite sex couples who could not have children?

STOP LYING

Good job bro. You figured out that same sex couples can’t produce children from their unions.

There is hope for you!

Good job bro. You figured out that same sex couples can’t produce children from their unions.

There is hope for you!
I never said otherwise Moron ! Stop deflecting and adit why you hate and want to punish gays AND THEIR CHILREN. I will hold your feet to the fire until you grow a spin and tell the truth and stop hiding behind all of this other bullshit

You wanted proof that same sex straight couples marry. Then you say that those documents required for proof don’t exist.
I did not say that I wanted proof in the form of marriage licenses . I simply challanged you to produce evidence that straight people are marrying their own gender and you failed miserably like you always do

Oh, and claiming same sex marriage is gay marriage is a bigoted statement. I for one am eligible for a same sex marriage, and not anywhere close to gay, and neither are the vast vast majority of those eligible!
Clearly you do not understand what bigotry is, You call me a bigot when I am not denying rights for or desparing any group including any straight people who want to marry their own gender

At the same to you lacck the insight and self awarness to reccognize your own bigotry

Clearly you do not understand what bigotry is, You call me a bigot when I am not denying rights for or desparing any group including any straight people who want to marry their own gender

At the same to you lacck the insight and self awarness to reccognize your own bigotry

If you like I’ll restate why I oppose same sex marriage, regardless of sexuality.

Because a marriage is the Union of a man to a woman, not closely related, when both of are of legal age and with the ability to consent freely.

Now I would add that the above should and always had included many gays who chose to marry a partner of the opposite sex.

Thanks.

Two brothers can’t marry because they would pass defective genes onto their offspring??
Nope, they can't get married because they are closely related. Don't be fucking dense.

Oh, and it just occurred to me that, since marriage is not about procreation, then why assume it involves sex in the first place? Obviously a straight same sex couple would not join in a sexual relationship. The only possible sexual relations in a same sex marriage between partners, would be if both partners were gay and that doesn’t create a child anyway.

Well, you probably shouldn't try thinking, it hurts your brain. More to the point, stupid, there's really not a good reason to get married without a sexual component being involved. There's barely a good one with one.

Bizarre requirement for same sex couples, wouldn’t you say, Joe?

Nope. Frankly, you guys had this argument, and your best shot was "I think it's icky and God says it's bad." That just didn't pass the laugh test.

Nope, they can't get married because they are closely related. Don't be fucking dense.

Well, you probably shouldn't try thinking, it hurts your brain. More to the point, stupid, there's really not a good reason to get married without a sexual component being involved. There's barely a good one with one.

Nope. Frankly, you guys had this argument, and your best shot was "I think it's icky and God says it's bad." That just didn't pass the laugh test.

But Joe, if we say same sex couples can’t get married just because, you call that unjust.

So Joe, why cant you marry because you are too closely related?

It’s scary to actually answer questions, but at least try.

Oh, and Joe, I’m sure we all appreciate you giving your opinion on the essentials of marriage, but I think it’s bigoted to require a sexual component to marriage, especially to those that have suffered injuries making that impossible.

Strange argument by someone arguing for equality.

Last edited:
I mean polygamous marriage. The 'slippery slope' has been predicted for approaching a decade.
Where is it?
Where else?

---Vanguard is affiliated with the Kingston polygamist group, known as “The Order.”---

Because a marriage is the Union of a man to a woman, not closely related, when both of are of legal age and with the ability to consent freely.
That was then. It is now the union of 2 consenting adults, not closely related.

That simple.

Forum List

Back