Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

I didn't admit anything. I merely asked why you went to "it's about controlling women", when the rules of sin apply to everyone.
Women have historically been oppressed by Christianity, as well as other religions- to an even greater extent. But the issue is "sin" so thank you for admitting that the concept of sin is, in fact uesed to controll people-all people who fall for it- with guilt and fear.

I was consumed by fear, anxiety and self loathing because I was not-could not be -the person that I was told that I should and must be by the Catholic Cult. It was tantimount to emotional abuse and I bought into it despit that fact that the adults around me were far from perfect.

Then I realised that the bullsht tyat I was being fed - what I was being told that a "good person" should be had little or nothing to do with what I was being told that I should be. They preach all of this shit about sex and marriage while eschewing the the core principles of the thechings of christ such as love they neighbor, feed the hungry, and heal the sick.

The fact is that I consider myself to be a philosophical Christian and believe in the actua wrds of Christ as a benevolent wiseman, but not God. Conservative's interpretation of Christianity has become a sick joke and I reject it. Nothing is more demonstrative of the way that Christianity has been coopted and perverted by consrvatives is the extent to which that have embraced and enabled Trump

The same is true of you. I agree. There is no point. But for the record, you are grossly misrepresenting me when you say that religious freedoms are irrelevant to me. As much as I think that religion does more harm than good, I support the right of everyone to practice their religion free of fear for doing so BUT-and the big BUT that you don't get is that they must excercise that freedom without encroaching on the freedome of others-including the freedom to be free FROM religion and to not have religion weilded at them as a weapon or as an excuse to discriminate
Nobody is using religion as a weapon. And you're right, you have the freedom to be free from religion, but the baker also has the right to be free from having to do something that goes against his biblical teachings.

"Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you" - Andrew Wilkow

Women have historically been oppressed by Christianity, as well as other religions- to an even greater extent. But the issue is "sin" so thank you for admitting that the concept of sin is, in fact uesed to controll people-all people who fall for it- with guilt and fear.

I was consumed by fear, anxiety and self loathing because I was not-could not be -the person that I was told that I should and must be by the Catholic Cult. It was tantimount to emotional abuse and I bought into it despit that fact that the adults around me were far from perfect.

Then I realised that the bullsht tyat I was being fed - what I was being told that a "good person" should be had little or nothing to do with what I was being told that I should be. They preach all of this shit about sex and marriage while eschewing the the core principles of the thechings of christ such as love they neighbor, feed the hungry, and heal the sick.

The fact is that I consider myself to be a philosophical Christian and believe in the actua wrds of Christ as a benevolent wiseman, but not God. Conservative's interpretation of Christianity has become a sick joke and I reject it. Nothing is more demonstrative of the way that Christianity has been coopted and perverted by consrvatives is the extent to which that have embraced and enabled Trump
I don't understand how Christianity has anything to do with Trump, other than a lot of Christians support him?

Only a matter of time before the TRUMP court strikes down same sex marriage

The only question is will they just overrule it or start by allowing business to deny service for “religious reasons”
Good. We should bring the Vice Laws of the 1950's when these unpersons were arrested for faggin' off in public.

-------------------------------------
I just knew it would come up soon.

In his 2015 dissent, Chief Justice Roberts echoed President Obama’s 2012 interview: “The system of federalism established by our Constitution provides a way for people with different beliefs to live together in a single nation. If the issue of same-sex marriage had been left to the people of the States, it is likely that some States would recognize same-sex marriage and others would not.”
Just like abortion was intended to be.

Scalia made comments on the CRA being unconstitutional also. Stay tuned.

Good. We should bring the Vice Laws of the 1950's when these unpersons were arrested for faggin' off in public.
Why are you so threatened by people who are different than you? What has been done to you to makes you so hostile to others who just want to live and love in peace? How has homosexuality and gay marriage affected you personally? You can tell us. We will help you to get well..

Last edited:
n 1 Corinthians 6:9–10 Paul lists some sinful lifestyles that give evidence that a person is not saved: “Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men . . . will inherit the kingdom of God.” In other words, a practicing, unrepentant idolater, adulterer, or homosexual is fooling himself if he thinks he is going to heaven. Christians are saved from such sins.
-----------------------------
Here I thought God was all forgiving.
Sexually immoral? Adulterers?

You just defined Trump to a T!

the quoran is even more specific on this, so is the torah. Jews, Christians, and muslims, and most pagans, all agree that homosexuality is a perversion. you, as usual, are confusing issues here. secular means NO religion of any stripe. its not secular or Christian, its secular or a religion chosen by the citizens (or mandated on them).
If our government followed the Bible, Donald Trump would not have been allowed to marry a second time, much less a third.

Put that in your hypocritical pipe and smoke it.

Why are you so threatened by people who are different than you? What has been done to you to makes you so hostile to others who just want to live and love in peace? How has homosexuality and gay marriage affected you personally? You can tell us. We will help you to get well..
Tell ya, pushing that on kindergarten children is off the reservation.
You want to engage in sexual proclivites....have at it......after you've reached puberty.

If our government followed the Bible, Donald Trump would not have been allowed to marry a second time, much less a third.

Put that in your hypocritical pipe and smoke it.
yep, and joe biden would have been hung for showering with his teen age daughter

The only reason gay marriage has become a POLITICAL issue is because we have demanded the government get all up in our marriages by doling out cash and prizes to married people.

Certain bigoted heteros are now all upset that homos are getting the same cash and prizes they are.

Hypocrites.

And just like the racists of the past, the modern day bigots are wielding the Bible to justify their hatred, and using identical arguments.

They sicken me.

Pushing what on kids? What the fuck are ypu blathering about? Try answering my question if you are not to much of a coward
Trigger much?
Sexual exploitation of children is wrong.
Forcing gender identity on children is wrong.
Administering puberty blockers on children is wrong.
Sex change surgery on children is wrong.

How's that for a start?

yep, and joe biden would have been hung for showering with his teen age daughter
You stupid shits will believe anything. And if you don't believe it, you will shamelessly it anyway

Emerging story​

National File, a right-wing website, released an alleged copy of Ashley Biden’s diary. It alleges that Biden took showers with her, molested her, and other highly inappropriate acts. The National File claims to have received it from an “anonymous whistleblower.”

Misbar’s Analysis​

Misbar’s investigation found that this source is highly questionable. For an anonymous whistleblower to be credible, the publication must also be credible. In this regard, the National File fails. MediaBias lists it under conspiracy pseudoscience, referring to the website as “InfoWars-light.

The National File often post articles asserting that 9/11 was an “inside job” and Hillary Clinton is involved in sex trafficking. They also post antivaxxer articles, such as “Parents Take To The Streets To Save Vaccine Exemptions From Political Elites."

Trigger much?
Sexual exploitation of children is wrong.
Forcing gender identity on children is wrong.
Administering puberty blockers on children is wrong.
Sex change surgery on children is wrong.

How's that for a start?
Actually I agree with 3 out of four of those points, But no one is
sexually exploitating children, No one is forcing gender identity on childrenn. And no one is performing sex change surgery on children. How stupid are you?. Stop listening to that shit that you are being fed and try THINKING.!

As far as puberty blockers are concerned, you need to educate yourself about what that really is,and why it is done. But you won't because you would rather wallow in ignorance and insulate yourslf from any information that challenges you preconceived ideas about gender dysphoria

Last edited:

Forum List

Back