Ted Cruz. The real American idiot

Mello711

May 5, 2020

Ted Cruz has to be the dumbest politician I’ve ever seen. Why the hell are you wasting time on such stupid issues when there are so many things going on in the world that have real consequences. No matter red or blue, I can’t imagine anyone would want their elected officials spending one second of the time that we pay them for Discussing such crap. We deserve better than this man.

"Cruz called his legislation a “wake up call” to Hollywood. He’s seized on the attention generated by the industry before. In 2018, as he was running for reelection, he joined in protests on the right of the movie First Man, about Neil Armstrong’s landing on the moon, because it didn’t feature him planting the American flag on its surface. He wrote on Twitter that the movie “erases” the flag, although it was visible in one scene."

"Studios for years have edited movies to gain entry into international markets, not just China but other countries, and those edits occasionally have created substantial attention."

Lyin' Ted is making a decent statement. But the reality is Hollywood has always been very corrupt and hellbent on censoring stuff that did not correspond to their agenda. For example, they did not like Citizen Kane, Orson Welles' classic exposing what we now call Fake News!

Are you trying to say Ted is doing this to defend Orson Wells? Is there anything else unrelated that you want to throw in there to muddy the discussion about Goofy Ted and his latest effort to yell "LOOK AT MEEEEEE!!!"?

Ted Cruz has to be the dumbest politician I’ve ever seen. Why the hell are you wasting time on such stupid issues when there are so many things going on in the world that have real consequences. No matter red or blue, I can’t imagine anyone would want their elected officials spending one second of the time that we pay them for Discussing such crap. We deserve better than this man.

So you think the US government should assist the communist ass-kissers in Hollywood that bend the knee to China?

BULLDOG, I am simply providing information as to the true reality of Hollywood from way back by the movie making genius Orson Welles and that the entities that control Hollywood always had censorship in both domestic and international produtions to support their particular agenda which in both cases is unAmerican! The brilliant Orson Welles managed to circumvent them with Citizen Kane, which is an expose on Fake News. If you watched the vid, you might not have so many stupid questions!

So you think the US government should assist the communist ass-kissers in Hollywood that bend the knee to China?

His silly bill has nothing to do with assisting anybody in any way. He just wants to make it impossible for movie companies to sell their product in China. His bill says nothing about editing movies that will be played in any other country in the world. Goofy Ted just wants to jump on the "I hate China" band wagon, and get his picture back in the paper. Didn't his daddy help kill Kennedy?

You need to realize that this whole “Cold War” or whatever you want to call it with china is completely fake! They are not our enemy like right wing media wants you to believe

BULLDOG, I am simply providing information as to the true reality of Hollywood from way back by the movie making genius Orson Welles and that the entities that control Hollywood always had censorship in both domestic and international produtions to support their particular agenda which in both cases is unAmerican! The brilliant Orson Welles managed to circumvent them with Citizen Kane, which is an expose on Fake News. If you watched the vid, you might not have so many stupid questions!

"Citizen Kane" is known to be one of the best movies ever made, and I have watched it many times. What is so unAmerican about the people paying to make a movie having something to do with what is in it? Would you prefer the government controlling what could or couldn't be shown in movies, because that is exactly what Goofy Ted is proposing.

i already did a thread on this last week, so you're the idiot

BULLDOG, the "control" you allude to is to be allowed artistic freedom without being censored. Why do you have a problem with artistic freedom and other rights guaranteed us by the Bill of Rights and Natural Law of Western Man?

BULLDOG, the "control" you allude to is to be allowed artistic freedom without being censored. Why do you have a problem with artistic freedom and other rights guaranteed us by the Bill of Rights and Natural Law of Western Man?

Make up your mind. Do you want the people making movies to decide what they want in their movies, or do you want Ted Cruz to decide? That is the only question to ask about Goofy Teds latest ploy for attention.

China is the enemy

this is an antidote to their takeover of hollywood

why would you object to that?

China is the enemy

China isn’t my enemy. Why are they yours?

If Congressional members didn't spend their time making noise about side issues, they would be confronted with actually having to deal with solutions. The lobbyists they represent wouldn't like that.

Last edited:

China is the enemy

China isn’t my enemy. Why are they yours?
china is the enemy of America

If you are an American but dont care about this country thats disgusting

Make up your mind. Do you want the people making movies to decide what they want in their movies, or do you want Ted Cruz to decide? That is the only question to ask about Goofy Teds latest ploy for attention.
Ted Cruz or Harvy Wienstein?

I’ll take cruz

"The ENEMY!" is immortal; we always have one. It must be necessary someway. Perhaps we're lucky it's China and not worse. Perhaps we should realize we need an enemy, since we always make one, and be friends with this inevitable entity that we seem to need so much.

Forum List

Back