Ted Cruz. The real American idiot

Ted Cruz has to be the dumbest politician I’ve ever seen. Why the hell are you wasting time on such stupid issues when there are so many things going on in the world that have real consequences. No matter red or blue, I can’t imagine anyone would want their elected officials spending one second of the time that we pay them for Discussing such crap. We deserve better than this man.
China is the enemy

this is an antidote to their takeover of hollywood

why would you object to that?
An antidote? You mean by our companies not being able to distribute movies in their country? That's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

Ted Cruz has to be the dumbest politician I’ve ever seen. Why the hell are you wasting time on such stupid issues when there are so many things going on in the world that have real consequences. No matter red or blue, I can’t imagine anyone would want their elected officials spending one second of the time that we pay them for Discussing such crap. We deserve better than this man.
China is the enemy

An antidote? You mean by our companies not being able to distribute movies in their country? That's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.
The day is young.

BULLDOG, the "control" you allude to is to be allowed artistic freedom without being censored. Why do you have a problem with artistic freedom and other rights guaranteed us by the Bill of Rights and Natural Law of Western Man?

Make up your mind. Do you want the people making movies to decide what they want in their movies, or do you want Ted Cruz to decide? That is the only question to ask about Goofy Teds latest ploy for attention.
Ted Cruz or Harvy Wienstein?

I’ll take cruz

Again, more right wing muddling of the waters with some unrelated crap. This has nothing to do with Harvey Weinstein, dumb ass.

China is the enemy

The day is young.

And I haven't seen Jits post anything yet ether. That is the dumbest thing I expect to hear until Jits wakes up. That's more like it.

China is the enemy

what you are demanding is for chinese control of our movie industry

BULLDOG, the "control" you allude to is to be allowed artistic freedom without being censored. Why do you have a problem with artistic freedom and other rights guaranteed us by the Bill of Rights and Natural Law of Western Man?

Make up your mind. Do you want the people making movies to decide what they want in their movies, or do you want Ted Cruz to decide? That is the only question to ask about Goofy Teds latest ploy for attention.

I’ll take cruz

Again, more right wing muddling of the waters with some unrelated crap. This has nothing to do with Harvey Weinstein, dumb ass.
let me revise

I prefer cruz and you prefer Xi

Dumbest? You've never listened to Maxine Waters? Really?

China is the enemy

what you are demanding is for chinese control of our movie industry

Of course not dumb ass. China is a sovereign country, and as such, they can set any rules they want for movies shown in their country. I don't have to agree with those standards, and you don't have to agree with those standards, but that is the way it is. It is up to the movie makers to decide whether they want to meet those standards. Not Ted Cruz.

I’ll take cruz

let me revise

I prefer cruz and you prefer Xi

You're still an idiot.

Why are tax dollars going to any studio for any reason?

China is our enemy also, you aren't a cognizant individual if you are not aware of that.

"The ENEMY!" is immortal; we always have one. It must be necessary someway. Perhaps we're lucky it's China and not worse. Perhaps we should realize we need an enemy, since we always make one, and be friends with this inevitable entity that we seem to need so much.
You mean we need someone to take American jobs and steal American intellectual property?

Check out the left defending China again. It's war people. Wake up.

Cruz really is a nutcase. A religous extremist who was going to make "sand glow".
I remember his manly response to Trumps gentlemanly trashing of Mrs Cruz. He got down on his knees to suck trumps little cock.
Half a man.

Forum List

Back