Ted Cruz tweets Russian propaganda, calls US military "too woke"

Try to get any blob supporter to say America is a Great nation...Most would rather vomit.
The US is the greatest country on Earth, for now, unless this wacky democrat shit is allowed to continue.
It got greater once the blob was flushed down the toilet of history. I hear he's not taking his exile very well. Excellent.

Ted Cruz is brilliant but his look is off. it's that neck fat. Career killer!

Try to get any blob supporter to say America is a Great nation...Most would rather vomit.
The US is the greatest country on Earth, for now, unless this wacky democrat shit is allowed to continue.
It got greater once the blob was flushed down the toilet of history. I hear he's not taking his exile very well. Excellent.
All right wingers are patriotic, unlike you scumbag imbeciles on the left.

Liberals are going to destroy the American military just like they destroy everything else they touch.

So America is a great nation then right?

If you are referring to the US, you already asked that and i answered the question. Quit be an America hating douche

then again, Moscow is no Cancun!

IMG_20210219_122929.jpg

So Ted pissed off all the radical little low testosterone anti American leftist race pimping cuck pussies on tweeker? OMFG... STOP THE PRESSES... THE SKY IS FALLING... file this one in the couldn't fuckin' care less category...

tumblr-lahlyxj-UPa1qa13ow.gif
Wow, do you walk around triggered like that all the time or was there something specific about that post?

If you are referring to the US, you already asked that and i answered the question. Quit be an America hating douche

Just type it in your response.....

"America is a great nation"

You claim to be a patriot....why do you have such a hard time calling America great?

We don't equate America automatically to it's government, unlike progressives.

America is a Great Nation. Democrats are morons, Biden is a puppet.

See?

See?
It's like pulling teeth to get you guys to say that.

LOL, that's fucking comical.

Progressives are the party of America sucks.

Makes one wonder why you guys tried to overthrow the government a few months back.

See?
It's like pulling teeth to get you guys to say that.

LOL, that's fucking comical.

Progressives are the party of America sucks.

Makes one wonder why you guys tried to overthrow the government a few months back.

Tired accusation is tired.

Makes me wonder why you guys attacked businesses and police in blue cities for months and months.

Forum List

Back