Ted Cruz tweets Russian propaganda, calls US military "too woke"

Try to get any blob supporter to say America is a Great nation...Most would rather vomit.

We don't equate America automatically to it's government, unlike progressives.

America is a Great Nation. Democrats are morons, Biden is a puppet.

See?
It's like pulling teeth to get you guys to say that.

LOL, that's fucking comical.

Progressives are the party of America sucks.

Makes one wonder why you guys tried to overthrow the government a few months back.

Tired accusation is tired.

Makes me wonder why you guys attacked businesses and police in blue cities for months and months.

It wasn't an attempt to stop the legitimate transfer of power....now was it?

Try to get any blob supporter to say America is a Great nation...Most would rather vomit.
The US is the greatest country on Earth, for now, unless this wacky democrat shit is allowed to continue.
It got greater once the blob was flushed down the toilet of history. I hear he's not taking his exile very well. Excellent.
All right wingers are patriotic, unlike you scumbag imbeciles on the left.

So America is a great nation then right?
If you are referring to the US, you already asked that and i answered the question. Quit be an America hating douche

Just type it in your response.....

"America is a great nation"

You claim to be a patriot....why do you have such a hard time calling America great?
Now youre directing me to say specific words? What on Earth makes you think I would indulge that? :cuckoo:

The US is the greatest country on Earth, for now, unless this wacky democrat shit is allowed to continue.
It got greater once the blob was flushed down the toilet of history. I hear he's not taking his exile very well. Excellent.

If you are referring to the US, you already asked that and i answered the question. Quit be an America hating douche

You claim to be a patriot....why do you have such a hard time calling America great?
Now youre directing me to say specific words? What on Earth makes you think I would indulge that? :cuckoo:
Well, for a true patriot, calling their nation "great" would be an easy indulgence. You're clearly not a true patriot.

We don't equate America automatically to it's government, unlike progressives.

America is a Great Nation. Democrats are morons, Biden is a puppet.

See?
It's like pulling teeth to get you guys to say that.

LOL, that's fucking comical.

Progressives are the party of America sucks.

Makes one wonder why you guys tried to overthrow the government a few months back.

Tired accusation is tired.

Makes me wonder why you guys attacked businesses and police in blue cities for months and months.

It wasn't an attempt to stop the legitimate transfer of power....now was it?

it resulted in a few hour delay of part of the process, the actual transfer of power wasn't delayed a second.

Meanwhile Blue cities are hemorrhaging people and businesses and the people elected to run them stick their heads in the sand and spout SJW mantras out their asses.

:cuckoo: Try to get any blob supporter to say America is a Great nation...Most would rather vomit.

Now youre directing me to say specific words? What on Earth makes you think I would indulge that?
Well, for a true patriot, calling their nation "great" would be an easy indulgence. You're clearly not a true patriot.
I already did that the moment your dumb ass tried to say that right wingers didnt think we are a great nation. You are too stupid to remember, but i said we are the GREATEST nation on Earth.

What the hell were you thinking when you made that stupid fucking post? :cuckoo:

Senator Cruz has a masters degree in swallowing shoes...

I haven't called Biden a "blob" yet but, whatever works.
I thought you guys like 3rd grade taunts....considering who you voted for. Good to see you personally took offense at your cult leader being called names though. LOL
You're not very smart, are you? You make some pretty stupid comments.
Well, you're the one who thinks your blob won when your blob got 8M fewer votes than President Biden. So I'm comfortable discussing my intellectual superiority with the likes of you.

Back before you joined the cult...you had a little credibility.

So...did Trump lose the election? A simple yes or yes will suffice.

If you were so "intellectually superior" you would know that popular vote doesn't elect a president, so 8 million fake votes more than Trump means nothing.

Forum List

Back