Ted Cruz UNLOADS ON MEDIA After He’s Told He’s Been Mathematically Eliminated (VIDEO)

Just a few weeks ago Lyin' Ted was calling for Queer Kasich to drop out because he was mathematically eliminated from winning. Now that he is facing the same scenario...well, it seems he has found Jesus again!! He can't drop out- The Lord wants him to be President!!!

Lyin' Ted!! He comes in BIBLE HIGH!! then starts to lie!!

Buh Bye Dyin' Ted!

Neither Doofus Donald nor Lying Ted can be trusted.

But we can expect Vigivalorless to speak up for Doofus.

No, the OP is silly. Ted and Kasich can keep Doofus from 1237 votes before convention.

As soon as "Kasick" figures out what he has in his hand, and what to do with it, I'm sure he will!

CgSVkbNW4AA9lO4.jpg

I remember when Vigilante was an all-in, balls to the wall, frothy mouthed supporter of Ted Cruz.

Anyone else?

I liked Ted Cruz until several things happened.
A-Glenn beck started to act as if Cruz was the son of god
B-Cruz adopted a tele-evangelist type speaking style and sounded like an Ayatollah
C-He clearly stabbed Carson in the back in IA
D-He surrounded himself with the exact same open border big money donors who were funding bush/rubio.
E-His wife is an open border lobbyist.
F-He thumps the bible by day and thumps women by night.

So I guess some people actually believe everything the see on the internet.

You Trumptards are cheering on a twat who is being foisted upon you by democrook cross over voters who will not vote for his ass in the general.

When Hitlery wins you have yourselves to blame.
:anj_stfu: He's beating Cruz by over 2 million voters..................Now you want to take your toys and go home..............so get your ass home..........

Sore losers suck ass.......and that is what you are saying...............

A lot of people like you are saying Never Trump.............and so you will not vote or even vote for Hillary........Perhaps not you, but others have said so................It will be people like you that cause it..................

On the bright side..........I heard Cruz got 15% of the vote yesterday...........shouldn't you be dancing in the streets or something.:badgrin:
Even Carson, who's not even running anymore ,beat Cruz in several precincts yesterday.

Since when does several = 1?

Forum List

Back