Ted Cruz's teen daughter comes out as bi

You almost gotta laugh. Liberals spent decades protecting men in dresses and dykes on bikes and now they make fun of a republican senator who's daughter is alleged to be bi-sexual. What a bunch of freaking hypocrites.

OMG teen girls experimenting with their sexuality........OMG help us
Some might, but most don't go to the trouble to come out in the national media. Cruz must have really screwed up his job as a daddy to for her to do that.

She's been made to feel uncomfortable as a normal girl. She's like my son's granddaughter who confronted her parents in the principal's office as a non binary lesbian. Then asked to go to Grammy and Grampa where she could be girl "in peace".

Don't count on Tik Toc being the absolute truth.
IAWs shes confused

Yet you are still here.

Correct. I am here, discussing the girls action and how it is being used, as she knew it would. Thus judging her for her action.

You are here, using her sexuality against her father, as though it is a negative thing, and just generally being an asshole.

Now that we both know what we are both doing, my point stands.

I don't care about her sexuality. It means nothing to me. It seems to mean something to you. You are prepared to use it, as though it is something negative.

That is you being homophobic.

You don't care about her sexuality because she's the daughter of Cruz, one of Trump's Senate lackeys.

Think you got people bullshitted, right?

Nope. You are welcome to search all my posts to try to find any example of me judging anyone because of their sexuality. Hint. you won't find it. I am a partisan ideologue. I am here to discuss issues and politics . What people do with their boy/girl parts is generally not a concern.

That you assume otherwise, says something about you.

First that Cancun mess and now this!

Nothing wrong with coming out bi.

Is there?

A few years ago, a friend of mine with kids a little younger than mine said a few of HER friends' kids were in counseling. They were going through a crisis because with all the gender stuff out there, they turned pre-teen/teen, started to break away from their parents, had the usual mentor admiration thing going on (finding on older teen to admire, like an older "hero" type) and were SURE it meant they were bi.

I don't make stuff up here.

My friend and I both thought that was so very, very sad.

Forum List

Back