Ted Cruz's teen daughter comes out as bi

The authoritarian right fears and hates diversity and dissent, such as being bi-sexual; they seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Cruz is a conservative and represents conservatives who fear and hate bi-sexual Americas; his daughter is now subject to that rightwing fear and hate.

Except that we didn't start this thread. It was one of you.

You people are using a young woman's sexuality, as though it is a bad thing, against her father.

HOw hateful is that? To target a family unit like that, to use the love between a father and a daughter as a weapon to hurt your enemy?

The hate you people must have in your hearts. It is disgusting.

The normalization of sexual perversion continues. You can thank the leftist media and public "education" system.

It actually is a BAD thing, even for edgy young people who want to be shocking. The bar is constantly being raised.

The authoritarian right fears and hates diversity and dissent, such as being bi-sexual; they seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Cruz is a conservative and represents conservatives who fear and hate bi-sexual Americas; his daughter is now subject to that rightwing fear and hate.

Jonesy's posts remind me of those Social Justice Insult Generators of a few years ago. Remember? You click and it spits out

"Die in a fire, you xenophobic transphobic ableist Zionist!"

Maybe Jonesy is the OG SJW insult generator 🤔

The only hate she's been getting here is from leftists who think her sexuality is a weapon to use against her father.

You can stop pretending you care about the girl. You never did, and you never will.

I have not heard what Ted Cruz says about gay issues, so I googled it. GLAAD had an article which appeared in the search results like this:

1642275326620.png

So I thought, 'Hm. GLAAD thinks that the Equality Act does not require allowing biological males to compete in girl's sports? I wonder what their reasoned and logical argument for that claim is.'

Here is their "reasonable and logical" claim:

Ted Cruz - GLAAD Accountability Project

Ted Cruz

U.S. Senator from Texas
—Falsely claimed in a Senate hearing about the Equality Act that the bill is about mandating “biological males” to be allowed to compete in girls’ sports. The term “biological males” is inaccurate and offensive, as science has shown there is more than one gender than sex assigned at birth. The Equality Act does not specifically address transgender participation in school sports.
Really?

Here is what the Women's Sports Foundation (WSF) says about the Equality act:

March 17, 2021: The fight for equality has consistently been the very cornerstone of the Women’s Sports Foundation, and it continues to drive our mission to this day. We steadfastly believe that humanity wins when everyone is treated fairly and equally, including the LGBTQ+ community. As such, we support the Equality Act and its mission to provide non-discrimination protections based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
. . .
Sports participation provides invaluable and life-changing aspects that are equally important to transgender girls – it can help break down barriers, create understanding and provide a place to belong. It is the power of sport that spurs our mission for all girls and women to have equal access and opportunity to play, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ability, ZIP code or family income. We believe humanity wins when all girls and women, including transgender girls and women, have the opportunity to play.

Here's what the text of the Equality Act states defines "sex."

1642275901772.png

We have bio-males crushing the dreams and spirits of girls and women in female athletics now, even without the "Equality Act." Passing that act will only lead to further atrocities.

Wow. What a lot of hate I get coming from you. Why are you like this?
Turns out that after decades of right wing insults and hate, some of your targets will return the attitude you have so diligently cultivated.

Correct. I am here, discussing the girls action and how it is being used, as she knew it would. Thus judging her for her action.

You are here, using her sexuality against her father, as though it is a negative thing, and just generally being an asshole.

Now that we both know what we are both doing, my point stands.

I don't care about her sexuality. It means nothing to me. It seems to mean something to you. You are prepared to use it, as though it is something negative.

That is you being homophobic.
I understand. You want the fact that Ted Cruz raised a lesbian daughter to be forgotten. That would make his anti-homosexual rants seem less heartless.

Turns out that after decades of right wing insults and hate, some of your targets will return the attitude you have so diligently cultivated.

I'm a middle aged man, and for my entire life, the Right has been trying to discuss issues, while you people have been screaming about ists and phobes based on made up shit.

You are talking shit to justify your hate.

I understand. You want the fact that Ted Cruz raised a lesbian daughter to be forgotten. That would make his anti-homosexual rants seem less heartless.

Wow. That's a delusional statement if ever I saw one.

1. I don't care if it is remembered or forgotten. I don't care.

2. Anti-homosexual rants? I challenge you to back up that shit. Given me one good example. Not a gish gallop logical fallacy.

3. You are inventing excuses to be offended as a debating tactic, because you know that you cannot defend your libtard positions on the issues.

1642343845875.png

I'm a middle aged man, and for my entire life, the Right has been trying to discuss issues, while you people have been screaming about ists and phobes based on made up shit.

You are talking shit to justify your hate.
No. The right has had a slash and burn strategy for a long time. When you started calling people traitors over simple disagreements, there has been no way to discuss anything with you.

Forum List

Back