Ted Cruz's teen daughter comes out as bi

Him and trump.

1992? Jeez, that's 30 years they were BFFs. At least.

6172f3e9-3b6b-4606-8398-f8893c53ffac-large3x4_BillClintonDress.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa9704b6f-6dd4-416f-bbed-1c2f7b75ad5e_1230x1322.png

Considering that she has to know that lefties assholes will try to use it against her father? Yes, there is something wrong with it. It was an asshole move on her part.
Nobody needs to use Lyin Ted's daughter to show that he's a first class spineless jackass.

He proves that himself every time he opens his mouth.

When a U.S. Senator feels the need to grab his ankles for a Faux News talking head, something ain't right in that Senator's head.

Nobody needs to use Lyin Ted's daughter to show that he's a first class spineless jackass.

He proves that himself every time he opens his mouth.

When a U.S. Senator feels the need to grab his ankles for a Faux News talking head, something ain't right in that Senator's head.

Noting stopping you lefties from ignoring this thread and letting it die. Yet here you are.

Every post you make, you make my point.

Yet, even though I have told you this, you can't help yourself to keep going.

Noting stopping you lefties from ignoring this thread and letting it die. Yet here you are.

And you just kept it going by responding.

Owned.

She’s entitled her feelings. He’s entitled to throw her out the door on her eighteenth birthday and tell her to never come back.

And you just kept it going by responding.

Owned.

Errr, doesn't flip. I'm not here pretending to not care while smearing my political enemy. I am here to attack the girl for her actions and to point out the actions of my political enemies.

Cruz is ok in my book.

That how the party of "family values" operates?
When a member of the family announces they do not believe in traditional family values and morals, HELL YES!!!

You do not leave a Cancerous lesion to infect the rest of the body. You remove the tumor as soon and as completely as possible.

You would like this thread to end and quit exposing your shame, wouldn't you?

Errr, doesn't flip. I'm not here pretending to not care while smearing my political enemy. I am here to attack the girl for her actions and to point out the actions of my political enemies.

Cruz is ok in my book.
All except that part where he raised his daughter to be a lesbian, right??

All except that part where he raised his daughter to be a lesbian, right??

I don't care about her sexuality. It means nothing to me. It seems to mean something to you. You are prepared to use it, as though it is something negative.

That is you being homophobic.

I don't care about her sexuality. It means nothing to me. It seems to mean something to you. You are prepared to use it, as though it is something negative.

Yet you are still here.

You don't care about her sexuality because she's the daughter of Cruz, one of Trump's Senate lackeys.

Think you got people bullshitted, right?

Forum List

Back