🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Kennedy asked USSR to interfere in the 1984 Campaign!

Now why would this right wing rag bring this up? ..if it's even true.
Hmmmmm
Trump's water carriers aren't very transparent.

Reagan/Iran?

And, again, because someone else does something wrong makes it OK when "our boy" does it! Bizarre reasoning!

still waiting on proof the Russian state did anything.
Boy, that was a bigger let down than the October surprise!

Congress needs to break out the Ouija board and find out what Ted Kennedy knows.

...And if Ted Kennedy were still alive, there'd be reason to explore the matter further. But he's dead and the information didn't come out in a timely enough manner for us to do anything about it. Moreover, if Republicans wanted to make an issue of it, they could have. Kennedy died in 2009.

1280px-Combined--Control_of_the_U.S._House_of_Representatives_-_Control_of_the_U.S._Senate.png

Are you honestly going to suggest that because one group of Congressional representatives overlooked, didn't know about, etc. such a transgression, the current ones should do so too?

Last edited:
Oh My God!

Only a left wing, drunken liberal such as Ted Kennedy would ask Russia for help in an American campaign!

Ted Kennedy Secretly Asked The Soviets To Intervene In 1984 Elections

Years ago, I noticed a trend in the new media. It was the grafting of fact and opinion to the point where you couldn't tell where one ended and the other began. Over time, it seemed as if the level of facts included diminished even as opinion (if not downright disinformation) increased.

Trump, as a very savvy media expert and a well-known self-promoter, must have seen that unmistakable trend just as he had taken the pulse of the angry American electorate in his march to the WH. I say that because Trump took what now seems like the most logical next step despite how cynical and wholly self-serving it was. Even as Trump elevated nonsensical conspiracy theories to the level of serious discourse solely on the basis of the fact that it's supported by the president of the United States, he also labelled real news as fake news. Unfortunately, now in America, cold, hard facts and bald-faced lies are essentially the exact same thing..

So, here's the "story."

Ted Kennedy, who not only allegedly sent secret messages to the Soviets in the midst of the cold war, he also begged them to intervene in a U.S. presidential election in order to unseat President Ronald Reagan. That’s no exaggeration.

Really? "Allegedly" is no exaggeration?

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind seeing an investigation into the Clinton uranium mine deal, in which her minions profited handsomely.

Forum List

Back