Ted Nudgent Grabs His Own Crotch At Trump Rally

All the technique of a 16 year old who got the guitar last Christmas. If he would have learned more than 3 chords his career would't have gone down the crapper.
Successful Rocker who has an ass-load more money than you, and is famous...

You jealous, brau?! :p

No. That child molesting pants crapping loon disgusts me.
Actually, he can technically be called a pedophile, one of the few child molesters discussed here that fit the definition of a pedophile. According to the witness who accused him of the crime during a live radio interview, the event took place when she was prepubescent. She distinctly remembers the lesson of performing oral sex for Nugent before she had developed breasts.

All the technique of a 16 year old who got the guitar last Christmas. If he would have learned more than 3 chords his career would't have gone down the crapper.

Actually, he can technically be called a pedophile, one of the few child molesters discussed here that fit the definition of a pedophile. According to the witness who accused him of the crime during a live radio interview, the event took place when she was prepubescent. She distinctly remembers the lesson of performing oral sex for Nugent before she had developed breasts.
Oh fucking MY GOD! You Libetals are the sickest bastards on earth. You will go into psychosis to smear a conservative. How programmed are you degenerates?

Oh fucking MY GOD! You Libetals are the sickest bastards on earth. You will go into psychosis to smear a conservative. How programmed are you degenerates?
The witness, celebrity Courtney Love, described the incident during a live radio interview years ago and it has been a part of rock and roll history discussed and generally accepted as factual ever since. Rarely does a discussion about Nugent come up that his history of pedophilia does not come up.

You can always tell who the Liberals are - they are alwas the ones fascinated by crotches, usually their own (like Weiner) or those of the under-aged (Like WHITE BILL COSBY / WEINER). :p

the republican party is too dumb to know they should be embarrassed.
I didn't know the party endorse Nugent. It's almost as if YOU are too stupid to see straight.

But I can't figure out what you hate more, the Republican party for not being leftists, a rock star for wandering off the Democrat plantation or the Star Spangled Banner?

I didn't know the party endorse Nugent. It's almost as if YOU are too stupid to see straight.

But I can't figure out what you hate more, the Republican party for not being leftists, a rock star for wandering off the Democrat plantation or the Star Spangled Banner?

Obviously lots of things you can't figure out.

Obviously lots of things you can't figure out.
Yeah, like how you breathe. Do you have a sign reminding you? In. Out. In. Out.

Three things stand out about Ted Nugent. One, his bragging and admission of soiling himself for days before going to the draft board for his examination, which got him a deferment. Second, the accusation by a celebrity that he raped her when she was still a prepubescent child, and third, his legal adoption of his teenage girlfriend to avoid a child molestation charge, but in fact made him guilty of technical incest.

Three things stand out about Ted Nugent. One, his bragging and admission of soiling himself for days before going to the draft board for his examination, which got him a deferment. Second, the accusation by a celebrity that he raped her when she was still a prepubescent child, and third, his legal adoption of his teenage girlfriend to avoid a child molestation charge, but in fact made him guilty of technical incest.
Accusations aren't good enough for me, I'm not a liberal.

So then you don't buy any of those rape and sexual assault accusations against Bill Clinton, right?

The only "accusation" is the claim of pedophilia. Nugent's shitting his pants to evade service come directly from him and his adopting his girlfriend to escape child molesting charges is also self-admitted and documented. That Nugent had contact with the alleged raped celebrity is verified by witnesses who verify he knew the girl, associated with the family and had the opportunity.

The only "accusation" is the claim of pedophilia. Nugent's shitting his pants to evade service come directly from him and his adopting his girlfriend to escape child molesting charges is also self-admitted and documented. That Nugent had contact with the alleged raped celebrity is verified by witnesses who verify he knew the girl, associated with the family and had the opportunity.
Repeating allegations don't make them true. I don't know his history or care, what musicians or actors think doesn't matter to me.

Him playing Hendrix's version of the anthem is the equivalent of a Nazi fanfare playing kibbutz songs and klezmer.

1. He did not do the Jimi version. He met Jimi and appreciated Jimi's genius.
2. Unplug your inbred mind from the insane, racist concept of Jewishism.

You don't know a guitar from a giraffe, shithead....Nooge is considered one of the best ever.

I first saw Ted with the Amboy Dukes almost 50 years ago. Saw him swing across the Olympiad on a prop rope 30 feet off the floor wearing a full Sioux headdress, bow and quiver. Detroit cops arrested him on the other side.....absolutely fearless dude.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back