Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, SS, Revoke Welfare Voting Rights

He does ok. He has his loyal fans.

So much so that he does about two or three gigs a year at bigger bars and smaller arenas?

And without making outrageous political comments - he can't even sell tickets for those.

Yeah, doing great (you do know he filed for bankruptcy).

He does ok. No one ever said he was perfect.

Filing for bankruptcy is not within my definition of "doing OK." If you are "doing OK", you pay your bills imho.

But to each his or her own, I guess.

Hey, he's isn't filthy rich like your beloved Clintons, Pelosi's, and Kerrys. But he does ok. He gets by. He understands Communist/Progressive assholes like you wish him harm. He perseveres despite it.

Ted Nugent is real working class hero.

Well, more so than your Billionaire Democrat assholes anyway. He wasn't lucky enough to marry into a Heinz fortune.

So much so that he does about two or three gigs a year at bigger bars and smaller arenas?

And without making outrageous political comments - he can't even sell tickets for those.

Filing for bankruptcy is not within my definition of "doing OK." If you are "doing OK", you pay your bills imho.

Hey, he's isn't filthy rich like your beloved Clintons, Pelosi's, and Kerrys. But he does ok. He gets by. He understands Communist/Progressive assholes like you wish him harm. He perseveres despite it.

Well, more so than your Billionaire Democrat assholes anyway. He wasn't lucky enough to marry into a Heinz fortune.

So that means you don't have to pay your bills?

Yes, I was advised while attending an annual conference of Left Wing Haters to disparage the musical genius of Ted Nugent at every opportunity.

Funny, most of you mindless hacks just log on to the hate sites - KOS, ThinkProgress, et al. to get that information.

I guess you're even dumber than the average leftist hack... :dunno:

It's just one more diabolical tactic being employed in the culture war. We will take your freedom and individual rights from you one way or another....comrade.

I suspect you can't even take a crap, without shitting all over the seat.

I'm still waiting for instructions from my communist masters.

Ha, you've already gotten em. You're just too dumb to realize it. ;)

My conditioning continues, at this rate I'll be promoted to Commissar in no time.

Yeah, if NOT paying your bills makes you a hero.
I guess that means the public housing projects are just overflowing with working class heroes.

He isn't a corrupt wealthy Politician. So sue em. He isn't perfect. And no one ever claimed he was.

Hey, he isn't filthy rich like your beloved Clintons, Pelosi's, and Kerrys. But he does ok. He gets by. He understands Communist/Progressive assholes like you wish him harm. He perseveres despite it.

Don't worry about Ted.

{Ted Nugent is an American rock musician who has a net worth of $20 million dollars.}

Ted Nugent Net Worth Celebrity Net Worth

Remember when you converse with people like Pillowbite and Nobrain - they are fucking liars. The shit the post comes from the hate sites - these morons have no actual knowledge and just spew hate fed to them by Soros.

He does ok. He has his loyal fans.

Yep. And also an admitted child molester, draft dodger who sat in his own shit for more than a month and a convicted poacher.

So that means you don't have to pay your bills?

He's far more a 'working class hero' than those you dutifully worship. He didn't get to marry into a Heinz fortune.

Hey, he isn't filthy rich like your beloved Clintons, Pelosi's, and Kerrys. But he does ok. He gets by. He understands Communist/Progressive assholes like you wish him harm. He perseveres despite it.

Don't worry about Ted.

{Ted Nugent is an American rock musician who has a net worth of $20 million dollars.}

Remember when you converse with people like Pillowbite and Nobrain - they are fucking liars. The shit the post comes from the hate sites - these morons have no actual knowledge and just spew hate fed to them by Soros.

Oh i know they're just sad pathetic haters. He's not a butt-plugger Democrat who hates America. Therefore he's 'Public Enemey #1' with the Communist/Progressive wankers. It is what it is. I'm a fan. I hope he keeps on rockin.

Yeah, if NOT paying your bills makes you a hero.
I guess that means the public housing projects are just overflowing with working class heroes.

What bills did he not pay, nobraininahead?

I'll wait while you log on the KOS to get your talking points....

Don't worry about Ted.

One wonders why the anti-American slime bucket struggles to get play dates and why he so despises the country that made him rich.

Don't worry about Ted.

$20 million, is that it? Are you serious? Considering his musical career and TV personality status that isn't much money. Now I understand why he spends so much time promoting himself.

Yep. And also an admitted child molester, draft dodger who sat in his own shit for more than a month and a convicted poacher.

So why do you Communist/Progressive wankers hate him so much?

Don't worry about Ted.

One wonders why the anti-American slime bucket struggles to get play dates and why he so despises the country that made him rich.

He doesn't hate America. He just hates Anti-American Communists/Progressives like you. So sorry, but he's not gonna prance around on stage professing to be a butt-plugger Democrat who hates America. He's not doing anything to please you morons. So foget about it. He's here to stay. If anything, just to piss you assholes off. Deal with it. :)

He isn't a corrupt wealthy Politician. So sue em. He isn't perfect. And no one ever claimed he was.

I think the issue nobraininahead and Pillowbite have is that Ted doesn't relate to the poor.

Now John Lennon, worth about $300 million, was a true working class hero - decrying the greed of the capitalist pigs, from his Manhattan Penthouse. John made clear the evils of materialism, betwixt bites of Beluga Caviar. Lennon was a true champion of the poor who often looked at the riff-raff through the window of his Rolls-Royce, as he barked orders to the Chauffeur to speed up to escape the awful smell of commoners.....

Nope, never been on this thread before today you liar.
Post the link - liar - go ahead.

One of you morons was shredded - clearly you are posting hating points from one of the hate sites.

So, you never answered when this bankruptcy was?

Was it last week?

Last month?

1980?

Hmmmmmm?

Don't worry about Ted.

$20 million, is that it? Are you serious? Considering his musical career and TV personality status that isn't much money. Now I understand why he spends so much time promoting himself.

Yeah, I have a funny feelin he's doing much better than you. In fact, it's very likely you're just an average run-of-the-mill Entitlement Moocher Democrat. Get a job losa.

Forum List

Back