Ted Nugent Suggests Hanging Boston Bombing Suspect, Says Justice System 'A Joke'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Never one to mince words, Ted Nugent suggests reverting back to a system of public hangings so that the Boston bombing suspect can have "his neck stretched" on Boston Common on the Fourth of July.

The controversial rocker and gun rights advocate made his case for the public hanging of 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in a column for right-wing site WorldNetDaily.

In the piece, which was published Sunday, Nugent rules Tsarnaev "obviously guilty of committing murder, terrorist acts and a whole book of other crimes" but complains that the American justice process may take "years" to convict him.

Imagine if this jihadist punk had basically committed the same crimes 150 years ago. He would have been swinging from an oak tree in Boston Common no longer than 60 days from the date of his arrest. That would be justice.

But that won’t happen to this guilty voodoo vermin. If he’s ever executed, it will be many years from now after our so-called justice system goes through its strange eternal, time-wasting, court-and-lawyer maneuvers from hell.​

Nugent goes on to call the justice system "a joke" compared to the swift justice instituted by the "Founding Fathers."

"My dream of real justice would be a July 4 celebration of stringing this son-of-a-b-tch up in the Boston Common and letting the crows pick on his rotting flesh," Nugent concludes.

More: Ted Nugent Suggests Hanging Boston Bombing Suspect, Says Justice System 'A Joke' - By Meredith Bennett-Smith

Why does Nugent hate the Constitution? Did he feel the same way about Timothy McVeigh?

Why does Nugent hate the Constitution? Did he feel the same way about Timothy McVeigh?

Most likely. Why would you think he wouldn't?

Please try to reply in your own words without copy and pasting from a commie blog.

Ted Nugent Suggests Hanging Boston Bombing Suspect, Says Justice System 'A Joke'

I agree.

the right is starting to really say what they think.

no more coloring it with nicities.

They hate this country and want it torn appart so they can have a contopia.

Where does he say he doesnt want the bastard convicted first?

Public hangings were allowable under the constituion for years.

I thought he'd be in jail or dead by now. Or is their still time for his prediction to come true. One can only hope.

Why does Nugent hate the Constitution?

Where does he say that? He said years are ridiculous, the job could be done by the fourth of July in two months if we were trying.

Did he feel the same way about Timothy McVeigh?

I like when liberals reveal yourselves for who you are. When someone commits a great crime in your cause, you're OK with it. You assume that people who support McVeigh's cause are the same, and we're not. He was right about Waco and Ruby Ridge, but I'd give him the exact same fate as the Boston sickos. There was nothing honorable or supporting the cause in the course of action he took. When you think we're like you, you're wrong.

I heard Alice Cooper wants him beheaded and Def Leopard would like him set on fire. Who gives a shit what some aging chickenhawk rocker thinks.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
the right is starting to really say what they think.

no more coloring it with nicities.

They hate this country and want it torn appart so they can have a contopia.

Wanting to hang a terrorist that has killed innocent people including an eight year boy means we hate this country?

Damn that's quite a leap even for your retarded ass.

lets see, trying to get my panties in a bunch over this.............................................can't do it...yawn

why are you so Obsessed with what a washed up Musician has to say?...if Nugent farts you post it......you must have a thread a week on this guy.....its called Obsession LaKota.....that means you have a problem....seek help.....

Lakota, your people would of done far worse to someone that killed another member of the tribe.

Why should we hold this terrorist for the next 40 years?:confused:

why are you so Obsessed with what a washed up Musician has to say?...if Nugent farts you post it......you must have a thread a week on this guy.....its called Obsession LaKota.....that means you have a problem....seek help.....

Give him a break. He was thrown off his imaginary indian reservation and he's got nothing better to do.

Forum List

Back