The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

Neither can those with DSD, like this fighter.

Who says she can't?

Oh, it's you. The one who just makes shit up and calls it her argument.

In reality, from which you're divorced, some people with DSD can reproduce...

No he wasn't born a biological woman but a biological man with female genitalia.

Argue that if you wish but I will point out how I've argued for years that not everyone is born the same. About how things get screwed up during development with some people.

How many react with hate and misunderstanding over that.

The most important thing here is that many have learned that Penis = male, Vagina = female is not clear cut as many wanted to argue. It's also not just physical traits that doesn't always develop that same for all.

Despite that being obviously clear, sadly the hate will never stop with many. Odds are she has a Uterus. That means you are arguing men can get pregnant.

LOL

Did ya read your own link?

IBA Russian president, Umar Kremlev, claimed that DNA test results showed the two athletes have XY chromosomes, citing it as the reason they were disqualified in the world championships. The IBA also cited high levels of testosterone in Khelif's system.

However, the test results were never published and Khelif has never disclosed her biological markers, calling the decision a "big conspiracy." The disqualification came after Khelif defeated Russian boxer Azalia Amineva in the 2023 tournament. IBA said it stripped Lin of a bronze medal because it claimed she failed to meet unspecified eligibility requirements in a biochemical test.

The IOC has long criticized the IBA and its governance of the sport and eventually banned the Russian-run organization in 2019.

I already told you Khelif was disqualified by a Russian, president of a Russian boxing federation, after defeating a Russian boxer.

You didn't believe me yet here you are, posting a link to an article describing exactly what I said.

He has male chromosomes. He has male hormone levels.

No one has ever argued that or proven that. Not even the Russian agency argued that.

That's not going to stop you though is it?

There's just no arguing with the facts. If a woman showed up with those testosterone levels she would be tossed as doping.

What levels?

Have you seen the muscles and upper body build of the female wrestlers? Why no questions there? They have far more muscles than the women in question here.

So does his passport. The poor guy, either male nor female but a bit of both.

LOLOLOL

But wait, you said...

Of course there are only two genders...

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back