Ted Nugent - 'Sure, why not'

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Ted Nugent On Running For President: 'Sure, Why Not?'

"At this point it would be up to Mrs. Nugent and my family. I would consult with my manager... but I'm being pushed pretty hard to run for public office and I believe my sense of logic, my sense of common sense, my connection to people who are in the asset column of America ... I believe that I would perform an enormous upgrade in returning to the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and most important of all: accountability."

When asked if that answer was meant to be taken as confirmation that Nugent could see himself running for president, the singer simply replied, "That would be a, 'Sure, why not?'"

Oh goody goody!!!

well, after the failure we have now in the WH - anybody can be a president :lol:

Would never be a serious candidate.
Sure there are a few folks on the fringe who would go gaga - but reality is the only sensation he would make is the left media attempting to make him mainstream conservative. Which he certainly is not.
The guy has said plenty that I agree with, but then so has my neighbor.

I stil remember Ted adopting his under aged gf so that he could have sex with her. One of the worst moments in music history.

"At this point it would be up to Mrs. Nugent and my family. I would consult with my manager... but I'm being pushed pretty hard to run for public office and I believe my sense of logic, my sense of common sense, my connection to people who are in the asset column of America ... I believe that I would perform an enormous upgrade in returning to the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and most important of all: accountability."

When asked if that answer was meant to be taken as confirmation that Nugent could see himself running for president, the singer simply replied, "That would be a, 'Sure, why not?'"

Oh goody goody!!!

Cool. Chomo fuck stain runs for president.

I stil remember Ted adopting his under aged gf so that he could have sex with her. One of the worst moments in music history.

He's not just an admitted pedophile. He also sat in his own shitty clothes for several days (weeks?) to get out of being drafted and sent to Vietnam.

He used to have a blog - maybe still does - I read where he wrote that the only time he could get it up was right after he blasted the life out of some exotic animal in his canned hunts.

He's hardly even human but as we've already seen, at least one rw doesn't seem to a problem wit him.

Oh goody goody!!!

Once again, we see the Statist criticizing without specificity, logic or reason.

Look, I don't think Sweaty Teddy would be a serious candidate outside of a local election, but if I'm going to suggest anyone is unfit for office, I'm going to back that up with specific reasons relating to that person's positions, voting record, political philosophy, etc.

Why is it that you central planner types always seem to use emotionally-based and ad hominem arguments without stating specifically what you don't like about a person?

Like him or not, at least give the man credit for still putting on a hell of a show. I saw him this summer and was blown away by the sheer energy on stage.

Among the many skeletons in his closet.
The real problem with this situation was of course he was 30 at the time and she was 17!
Having said that, your description is misleading. He intended on marrying her, and in many states he could have with parental consent to this day. He didn't "adopt her so he could have sex" - he was given legal guardian status by the parents who signed off their rights.
The real f*cked up situation was the parents. At 30, Nugent had the mentality of an 18 year old. (not excusing what he did...just sayin)

Hey Ted!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvB5dQHvRSc]Frank Zappa - Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar - YouTube[/ame]

Oh goody goody!!!

Once again, we see the Statist criticizing without specificity, logic or reason.

Look, I don't think Sweaty Teddy would be a serious candidate outside of a local election, but if I'm going to suggest anyone is unfit for office, I'm going to back that up with specific reasons relating to that person's positions, voting record, political philosophy, etc.

Why is it that you central planner types always seem to use emotionally-based and ad hominem arguments without stating specifically what you don't like about a person?

specifically, he has admitted many times that he is a chomo, and likes them young. Verry young.

specifically, loud mouth. Does not do his side any favors with the stupid shit he says.

specifically, he is an unethical hunter. So much so that PBS ( professionel bow.hunters society, not public.broad cast stations) have openly disavoued the Nuge, as well as one of the editors of Traditonel Archer magazine, and many morenot in print when the Nuge claimed to speak for all us. This due to the fact that genie known gut shooter, and quote a long time you could find vedio on youtube of this.

Those are some of my specifics anyway.

Oh goody goody!!!

specifically, he has admitted many times that he is a chomo, and likes them young. Verry young.

Marrying at 17 is legal in many states. You have no evidence he molested a child, if that's what you mean by "chomo"

specifically, loud mouth. Does not do his side any favors with the stupid shit he says.

Ad hominem, once again. Just saying someone says "stupid shit" is akin to the "Because I say so" argument. No specificity, no logic, no reason. Thanks for making my point! :lol:

specifically, he is an unethical hunter. So much so that PBS ( professionel bow.hunters society, not public.broad cast stations) have openly disavoued the Nuge, as well as one of the editors of Traditonel Archer magazine, and many morenot in print when the Nuge claimed to speak for all us. This due to the fact that genie known gut shooter, and quote a long time you could find vedio on youtube of this.

Your grammar is difficult to follow here, but why don't you what this has to do with his political positions? And whatever Leftist hunter spoke out against Nugent, there are far more that have good things to say about him, such as when he is consistently re-elected to the board of the NRA or when he was entered into the Bow Hunters Hall of Fame: Bowhunters Hall of Fame Ted Nugent

Not a damn thing about the man's actual political positions. Just more ad hominems and emotionally based attacks. You guys are happy to overlook a politicians personal foibles if they have a D next to their name (Clinton comes to mind...), but they're the ONLY thing that matters if they don't tow your party line.

It's almost as though you want to avoid serious debate on the important issues???

Please. That doesn't even crack the Top 100 of Rock & Roll Related Depravity. Jimmy Page alone probably has three spots in the top ten. :rock:

the guy is an egomaniac.....in Guitar Magazine i believe it was.....they were asking dozens of Rock Guitar players to name the best solos they have heard.....everyone was naming other players....guess who the only player to say ..."anyone of my solos"....and he did not say...."ha ha...no seriously i like...".....that was it....

Marrying at 17 is legal in many states. You have no evidence he molested a child, if that's what you mean by "chomo"

Ad hominem, once again. Just saying someone says "stupid shit" is akin to the "Because I say so" argument. No specificity, no logic, no reason. Thanks for making my point! :lol:

Your grammar is difficult to follow here, but why don't you what this has to do with his political positions? And whatever Leftist hunter spoke out against Nugent, there are far more that have good things to say about him, such as when he is consistently re-elected to the board of the NRA or when he was entered into the Bow Hunters Hall of Fame: Bowhunters Hall of Fame Ted Nugent

Not a damn thing about the man's actual political positions. Just more ad hominems and emotionally based attacks. You guys are happy to overlook a politicians personal foibles if they have a D next to their name (Clinton comes to mind...), but they're the ONLY thing that matters if they don't tow your party line.

It's almost as though you want to avoid serious debate on the important issues???

Political positions mean nothing to me. Actions do. By his actions, and admission on VH-1 behind the music, and other places he has freely admitted to fucking girls as yong as 14. Nothing ad hominem there. Just his own words. No emotion either, I njust don't like adults who fuck kids. May be ok for you, but would kill any 30 year old man who my teen age daughter brought home. As for the "leftist hunter" I cant say where he stands politically, but its not just one, but thousands. That's more then just you. The Nuge speaks for a ver small group of mouth breathers and child humpers. Not much more. Now for " debate" on "serious" issues, politics is far from serious. They matter very little. You can claim I am of what ever political party you like, but in no post of mine will you find support for ANY politition, or member of the political ruleing class for that matter. What I do find weird, is how strongly supporters of polititions defend their heros. Even chomo' s. Gross. Any way, if you can find my party line, please let me know what it is.

Last edited:

Oh goody goody!!!

Nugent - Palin FTW!!!!!

Oh goody goody!!!

Nugent - Palin FTW!!!!!

What a Dream Team that would be.

Forum List

Back