Ted Nugent - 'Sure, why not'

I stil remember Ted adopting his under aged gf so that he could have sex with her. One of the worst moments in music history.

Oh bite me. He wanted to marry her. By law she was underage at 17.

One of the worst moments in music history? Means your a lamo who doesn't know jack shit about the history of music.

He was banging her before she hit 17, come on..

And he's been with girls that were younger. And BRAGGED about it on VH1.

He's also never denied throat fucking Courtney Love when she was 13.

Nasty. And what's sad is, I don't know if its more nasty that he let such a skank blow him, ir that he let a kid blow him. Either way or both, gross.

I stil remember Ted adopting his under aged gf so that he could have sex with her. One of the worst moments in music history.

He's not just an admitted pedophile. He also sat in his own shitty clothes for several days (weeks?) to get out of being drafted and sent to Vietnam.

He used to have a blog - maybe still does - I read where he wrote that the only time he could get it up was right after he blasted the life out of some exotic animal in his canned hunts.

He's hardly even human but as we've already seen, at least one rw doesn't seem to a problem wit him.

Now Democrats on the other hand can commit any crime or ethical violation and you could care less. You can't even think of anything Democrats have ever done, can you?

I don't have to play your childish partisan games, I only care what politicians do for my liberty. I don't care what they do in their personal life, friend or foe.

If I involves fucking kids I care.

He's not just an admitted pedophile. He also sat in his own shitty clothes for several days (weeks?) to get out of being drafted and sent to Vietnam.

He used to have a blog - maybe still does - I read where he wrote that the only time he could get it up was right after he blasted the life out of some exotic animal in his canned hunts.

He's hardly even human but as we've already seen, at least one rw doesn't seem to a problem wit him.

Now Democrats on the other hand can commit any crime or ethical violation and you could care less. You can't even think of anything Democrats have ever done, can you?

I don't have to play your childish partisan games, I only care what politicians do for my liberty. I don't care what they do in their personal life, friend or foe.

What about groping a married woman or getting a blow job from an intern in the white house?

What about groping a married woman or getting a blow job from an intern in the white house?

Nope. All consenting adults.

Ted Nugent threads warm the heart! <3 <3 <3

Last edited:

Ted Nugent threads warm the heart! <3 <3 <3

What about Bill Clinton threads?

What you mean ? If a 50 something gets blown by a 20 something, then its okay with you that a 14 year old gets screwed by a 30 something ? Look mouth breather, fucking kids is.not good. Not by republicans, not by democrates. Understand, adults haveing sex with kids "no bueno" . Not hard to figgr out. You may be fine with it, and if you are doing this I would like you to go head and hit that ignore feature.

30 to 17? Don't know where you're from, but most dads I know would be lining up equipment, a shallow grave, and an alibi on his ass.

My dad freaked when Alice Cooper brought me home. But wild ones will be wild ones.

I was a wild one.

You can't make every child perfect. You grow up. But those were wild days in the 60's and the early 70's.

You can't turn around now and condemn everyone who lived thru it and partied hearty like Ted and other musicians or as a feminist, if you are one, you would never have had the freedoms you have today.

I broke rules wearing a pantsuit to work at a ban for crying out loud. I was anti war. I hitch hiked to Boston and Arizona and California.

We were the wild ones that came way before Fluke. And yes we partied hearty.

Oh, good for your dad.

My dad woulda buried . And it being the 60's and 70's made it all ok. This good to know. Chuck Manson wants out of prison now, and Roman Polanski wants to come home. After all, he raped a 14 year olds butt, but its ok, it was the 60's. I swear, the stupid shit you guys say when it comes to politics.

Last edited:
Ted Nugent On Running For President: 'Sure, Why Not?'

"At this point it would be up to Mrs. Nugent and my family. I would consult with my manager... but I'm being pushed pretty hard to run for public office and I believe my sense of logic, my sense of common sense, my connection to people who are in the asset column of America ... I believe that I would perform an enormous upgrade in returning to the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and most important of all: accountability."

When asked if that answer was meant to be taken as confirmation that Nugent could see himself running for president, the singer simply replied, "That would be a, 'Sure, why not?'"

Oh goody goody!!!

LOL So, so far, the best the GOP has to offer are Ted Nugent and Ms Palin??? :lol::clap2::woohoo:

And so its clear, I don't like the nuge for a.billion OTHER reasons besides politics. Matter of fact, to hell with politics all togethed. Dude was was nothing but a teen idol, and is nothing but a washed up semi decent guitar playing twerp, loud mouth and spokes person for real tree wareing, wife beating, child molesting, sister fucking food stamp, useing, AFDC collecting white trash.

specifically, he has admitted many times that he is a chomo, and likes them young. Verry young.

Marrying at 17 is legal in many states. You have no evidence he molested a child, if that's what you mean by "chomo"

Ad hominem, once again. Just saying someone says "stupid shit" is akin to the "Because I say so" argument. No specificity, no logic, no reason. Thanks for making my point! :lol:

Your grammar is difficult to follow here, but why don't you what this has to do with his political positions? And whatever Leftist hunter spoke out against Nugent, there are far more that have good things to say about him, such as when he is consistently re-elected to the board of the NRA or when he was entered into the Bow Hunters Hall of Fame: Bowhunters Hall of Fame Ted Nugent

Those are some of my specifics anyway.

Not a damn thing about the man's actual political positions. Just more ad hominems and emotionally based attacks. You guys are happy to overlook a politicians personal foibles if they have a D next to their name (Clinton comes to mind...), but they're the ONLY thing that matters if they don't tow your party line.

It's almost as though you want to avoid serious debate on the important issues???

Political positions mean nothing to me. Actions do. By his actions, and admission on VH-1 behind the music, and other places he has freely admitted to fucking girls as yong as 14. Nothing ad hominem there. Just his own words. No emotion either, I njust don't like adults who fuck kids. May be ok for you, but would kill any 30 year old man who my teen age daughter brought home. As for the "leftist hunter" I cant say where he stands politically, but its not just one, but thousands. That's more then just you. The Nuge speaks for a ver small group of mouth breathers and child humpers. Not much more. Now for " debate" on "serious" issues, politics is far from serious. They matter very little. You can claim I am of what ever political party you like, but in no post of mine will you find support for ANY politition, or member of the political ruleing class for that matter. What I do find weird, is how strongly supporters of polititions defend their heros. Even chomo' s. Gross. Any way, if you can find my party line, please let me know what it is.

If she were my child, the bastard would be disappeared. If it was the last thing I did, I would find a way to end his sorry ass life.

As for Nugent, he has no integrity, no honor. He's just a big mouth slime bag.

Marrying at 17 is legal in many states. You have no evidence he molested a child, if that's what you mean by "chomo"

Ad hominem, once again. Just saying someone says "stupid shit" is akin to the "Because I say so" argument. No specificity, no logic, no reason. Thanks for making my point! :lol:

Your grammar is difficult to follow here, but why don't you what this has to do with his political positions? And whatever Leftist hunter spoke out against Nugent, there are far more that have good things to say about him, such as when he is consistently re-elected to the board of the NRA or when he was entered into the Bow Hunters Hall of Fame: Bowhunters Hall of Fame Ted Nugent

Not a damn thing about the man's actual political positions. Just more ad hominems and emotionally based attacks. You guys are happy to overlook a politicians personal foibles if they have a D next to their name (Clinton comes to mind...), but they're the ONLY thing that matters if they don't tow your party line.

It's almost as though you want to avoid serious debate on the important issues???

Political positions mean nothing to me. Actions do. By his actions, and admission on VH-1 behind the music, and other places he has freely admitted to fucking girls as yong as 14. Nothing ad hominem there. Just his own words. No emotion either, I njust don't like adults who fuck kids. May be ok for you, but would kill any 30 year old man who my teen age daughter brought home. As for the "leftist hunter" I cant say where he stands politically, but its not just one, but thousands. That's more then just you. The Nuge speaks for a ver small group of mouth breathers and child humpers. Not much more. Now for " debate" on "serious" issues, politics is far from serious. They matter very little. You can claim I am of what ever political party you like, but in no post of mine will you find support for ANY politition, or member of the political ruleing class for that matter. What I do find weird, is how strongly supporters of polititions defend their heros. Even chomo' s. Gross. Any way, if you can find my party line, please let me know what it is.

If she were my child, the bastard would be disappeared. If it was the last thing I did, I would find a way to end his sorry ass life.

As for Nugent, he has no integrity, no honor. He's just a big mouth slime bag.

If it were my child Ted would be crippled by that guitar sticking out his ass.

You mean like the Dem's throwing Anthony Wiener out even though he had not done anything but send photos to consenting adults?

Weiner needed to be thrown out but the Rs not only excuse the inexcusable, they lie for them.

Hell, even though ShitStainSantorum was in the middle of a sex scandal and hush money, he ran for prez and you rw's would have voted for him. His partners are still in office.

Just because you would be okay with a pedophile president doesn't mean Ds would even consider it.

And so its clear, I don't like the nuge for a.billion OTHER reasons besides politics. Matter of fact, to hell with politics all togethed. Dude was was nothing but a teen idol, and is nothing but a washed up semi decent guitar playing twerp, loud mouth and spokes person for real tree wareing, wife beating, child molesting, sister fucking food stamp, useing, AFDC collecting white trash.

You've just written his campaign poster.

Forum List

Back