Ted Nugent - 'Sure, why not'

Oh that would be heaven!

I would want "pay per view" debates. Oh I could make a forturne!

Ted vs Joe Biden. Ted vs Hillary. I could sell action dolls. Oh he would make it a presidential race like no other!

Ted Nugent On Running For President: 'Sure, Why Not?'

"At this point it would be up to Mrs. Nugent and my family. I would consult with my manager... but I'm being pushed pretty hard to run for public office and I believe my sense of logic, my sense of common sense, my connection to people who are in the asset column of America ... I believe that I would perform an enormous upgrade in returning to the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and most important of all: accountability."

When asked if that answer was meant to be taken as confirmation that Nugent could see himself running for president, the singer simply replied, "That would be a, 'Sure, why not?'"

Oh goody goody!!!

Kiddie fucker Teddy is runnin'?

Well he could start a new party called the "Crap Your Pants" party!

Or he could run as a Republican..same thing..almost. :eusa_shifty:

I stil remember Ted adopting his under aged gf so that he could have sex with her. One of the worst moments in music history.

Oh bite me. He wanted to marry her. By law she was underage at 17.

One of the worst moments in music history? Means your a lamo who doesn't know jack shit about the history of music.

I stil remember Ted adopting his under aged gf so that he could have sex with her. One of the worst moments in music history.

One of the worst moments in music history? Means your a lamo who doesn't know jack shit about the history of music.

He was banging her before she hit 17, come on..

And he's been with girls that were younger. And BRAGGED about it on VH1.

He's also never denied throat fucking Courtney Love when she was 13.

Among the many skeletons in his closet.
The real problem with this situation was of course he was 30 at the time and she was 17!
Having said that, your description is misleading. He intended on marrying her, and in many states he could have with parental consent to this day. He didn't "adopt her so he could have sex" - he was given legal guardian status by the parents who signed off their rights.
The real f*cked up situation was the parents. At 30, Nugent had the mentality of an 18 year old. (not excusing what he did...just sayin)

That you for pointing that out to me - I stand corrected.

He wanted to marry her??? He was 30. If he slept with her, that is a federal crime.

Ted Nugent On Running For President: 'Sure, Why Not?'

"At this point it would be up to Mrs. Nugent and my family. I would consult with my manager... but I'm being pushed pretty hard to run for public office and I believe my sense of logic, my sense of common sense, my connection to people who are in the asset column of America ... I believe that I would perform an enormous upgrade in returning to the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and most important of all: accountability."

When asked if that answer was meant to be taken as confirmation that Nugent could see himself running for president, the singer simply replied, "That would be a, 'Sure, why not?'"

Oh goody goody!!!

One can easily imagine you building a funny little venom drizzled Ted (Cruz) & Ted (Nugent) marketing plan as a vehicle for your anti-Americanism.

30 to 17? Don't know where you're from, but most dads I know would be lining up equipment, a shallow grave, and an alibi on his ass.

My dad freaked when Alice Cooper brought me home. But wild ones will be wild ones.

I was a wild one.

You can't make every child perfect. You grow up. But those were wild days in the 60's and the early 70's.

You can't turn around now and condemn everyone who lived thru it and partied hearty like Ted and other musicians or as a feminist, if you are one, you would never have had the freedoms you have today.

I broke rules wearing a pantsuit to work at a bank for crying out loud. I was anti war. I hitch hiked to Boston and Arizona and California.

We were the wild ones that came way before Fluke. And yes we partied hearty. It was the 60's after all.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
30 to 17? Don't know where you're from, but most dads I know would be lining up equipment, a shallow grave, and an alibi on his ass.

My dad freaked when Alice Cooper brought me home. But wild ones will be wild ones.

I was a wild one.

You can't make every child perfect. You grow up. But those were wild days in the 60's and the early 70's.

You can't turn around now and condemn everyone who lived thru it and partied hearty like Ted and other musicians or as a feminist, if you are one, you would never have had the freedoms you have today.

I broke rules wearing a pantsuit to work at a ban for crying out loud. I was anti war. I hitch hiked to Boston and Arizona and California.

We were the wild ones that came way before Fluke. And yes we partied hearty.

Oh, good for your dad.

My dad woulda buried his sorry ass.

And wanted to address 17 years of age. I was going to university and working and out of the house.

I didn't suck on my parents tit till I was 30 like idiots do today. I was happily on my own. A grown up.

Not a baby.

He's not just an admitted pedophile. He also sat in his own shitty clothes for several days (weeks?) to get out of being drafted and sent to Vietnam.

He used to have a blog - maybe still does - I read where he wrote that the only time he could get it up was right after he blasted the life out of some exotic animal in his canned hunts.

He's hardly even human but as we've already seen, at least one rw doesn't seem to a problem wit him.

Now Democrats on the other hand can commit any crime or ethical violation and you could care less. You can't even think of anything Democrats have ever done, can you?

I don't have to play your childish partisan games, I only care what politicians do for my liberty. I don't care what they do in their personal life, friend or foe.

I was a wild one.

I broke rules wearing a pantsuit to work at a ban for crying out loud. I was anti war. I hitch hiked to Boston and Arizona and California.

We were the wild ones that came way before Fluke. And yes we partied hearty.

Oh, good for your dad.

My dad woulda buried his sorry ass.

Why? At 17 I wasn't jail bait. My dad brought me up to be one hell of a strong young woman.

17? This is a baby at this age now?

OK I swore I would never do it. I lied obviously.

sheesh, kids these days...................

:lol:

I'm not so sure Ted Nugent would make a great president.
I have, however, no doubt that he would be many many times better than what we're stuck with now.

And wanted to address 17 years of age. I was going to university and working and out of the house.

I didn't suck on my parents tit till I was 30 like idiots do today. I was happily on my own. A grown up.

Not a baby.

Yeah k. Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news? But your experience is not the universal experience.

Not a baby.

Yeah k. Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news? But your experience is not the universal experience.

I was a liberal in the 60's. I partied. I wouldn't trade my life for anything. Backstage with Little Richard going "holy shit she's in a bag" looking at Yoko Ono.

And my Baba having given me the money to go to this festival.

I was a free range kid.

Forum List

Back