Ted Nugent - 'Sure, why not'

Kathleen Wiley was not consenting. Once again, she's just collateral damage to you sick leftists.

Neither was Selene Walters, who was raped by Ronald Reagan.

Funny you folks never ever bring that up.

:eusa_shhh:

You're going to have to walk me through your logic.

Democrats who are silent on liberal sex crimes are all indignant about Ted Nugent.

I pointed out the double standard.

How does Selene Walters make you not a flaming hypocrite, which was my point?

Sorry?

The last time you brought up Ronald Reagan's rape of Selene Walters was when?

Stupid liberal tricks.

1) Blast Republicans for something like sex offenses, ignore Democrat sex offenses.

2) Have your hypocrisy pointed out.

3) Respond that you think the other person is in favor of Republicans committing sex offenses.

My point was your hypocrisy. Your response was that you're too stupid to grasp the point. That's on you. Bill Clinton forcing himself on someone using the power of his office is massively sick. So is his exposing himself to his secretary, using the police to transport his tarts and getting blown in the oval office by a college age intern. I am excusing no sex crimes, you are excusing the ones committed by your party because you're a vacuous ideologue.

And throw in how a freaking Democratic activist's accusation is "even if true" and "debatable," but evidenceless Anita Hill, a leftist with a personal ax to grind making an accusation against the other party is just established fact, isn't it?

Eyah..

:lol:

Yes swallow, for Republicans no explanation is good enough. For Democrats, no explanation is required. Darn it, they are just good people, we can trust them. Implicitly. Which is the only way BTW we can because once we start asking questions...

Yes swallow my jiz Kaz the Fag?

Get in line..a whole bunch of you homos keep asking.

And funny..when a Democrat gets accused of sexual misconduct..they are booted from congress or impeached.

Republicans? They fucking name everything in the US after him.

Ronald Reagan airport ring a bell?

Queer?

Ted Nugent On Running For President: 'Sure, Why Not?'

"At this point it would be up to Mrs. Nugent and my family. I would consult with my manager... but I'm being pushed pretty hard to run for public office and I believe my sense of logic, my sense of common sense, my connection to people who are in the asset column of America ... I believe that I would perform an enormous upgrade in returning to the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and most important of all: accountability."

When asked if that answer was meant to be taken as confirmation that Nugent could see himself running for president, the singer simply replied, "That would be a, 'Sure, why not?'"
Oh goody goody!!!

He can't do any worse than the guy that is in there now.

The problem with Luddly's threads is that while they are both original and smart, the part that is original isn't smart, and the part that is smart, isn't original.

The problem with this post is that it fails because:

A. It contradicts itself.
B. See A.

Gipper the Ripper?

What's more, People magazine got Walters to repeat the story almost verbatim. Walters denied one key element of Kelley's version to People--that Reagan forced his way into her apartment--but reaffirmed the rest. It sounds remarkably like Juanita Broaddrick's story:

"I opened the door," Walters told the magazine. "Then it was the battle of the couch. I was fighting him. I didn't want him to make love to me. He's a very big man, and he just had his way. Date rape? No, God, no, that's [Kelley's] phrase. I didn't have a chance to have a date with him."

Walters--like Broaddrick--did not file charges. And Kelley maintains that Walters shared contemporaneous accounts of the encounter with friends.

The problem with Luddly's threads is that while they are both original and smart, the part that is original isn't smart, and the part that is smart, isn't original.

B. See A.

A. Seriously, you don't know the difference between original and smart?
B. See A Dictionary.

B. See A.

B. See A Dictionary.

You don't know the difference between first acknowledging something, then not acknowledging something?

That's called a "contradiction".

Like if I said, I have a brown dog, except he's not brown.

I just contradicted myself.

If you need anymore examples..let me know.

B. See A.

B. See A Dictionary.

The good thing about morons like Sallow is that they are walking contradictions to their own claims of the superiority of Democrat intelligence

B. See A.

It's just over your head. I can't help you there shitstain.

Naw it isn't.

And that's not a glow we see in your ear..it's the light coming from the other end.

B. See A.

B. See A Dictionary.

You don't know the difference between first acknowledging something, then not acknowledging something?

Thanks for proving the point in my last post.

B. See A.

B. See A Dictionary.

The good thing about morons like Sallow is that they are walking contradictions to their own claims of the superiority of Democrat intelligence

You tried something called "snark".

You failed miserably.

Why?

Because generally.."snark" is clever.

And that's something you are not.

It's just over your head. I can't help you there shitstain.

Naw it isn't.

And that's not a glow we see in your ear..it's the light coming from the other end.

Read it again nit wit, there is no contradiction dumbass.

I'll help you out a l'il bit..because your cut and paste didn't work out so well..

The problem with Predfan's threads is that while he may think they are both original and smart, the part that is original isn't smart, and the part that is smart, isn't original.

See how three little words completely changes the meaning of it?

Missed it by three.

:smiliehug:

B. See A.

B. See A Dictionary.

The only example you gave me was you didn't grasp the post you responded to. Liberals are fascinating. Or more precisely your ability to dress yourselves is fascinating...

Forum List

Back