Ted Nugent to be guest of Rep Steve Stockman at Obama's State of the Union speech

Yes, I'm QUITE sure that Ted Nugent will have plenty to say after the President's State of the Union speech. I guess the question is whether or not this invitation and Nugent's subsequent statements are more likely to help the GOP or hurt the GOP.

I would have to guess the latter outcome is far more likely.

While other members of Congress are hosting gun-control advocates for Tuesday's State of the Union address, Rep. Steve Stockman has given one of his visitor's gallery tickets to Ted Nugent, the conservative gun-rights supporter.

"I am excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House Chamber to hear from President Obama," Mr. Stockman said in a statement announcing the choice. "After the address I'm sure Ted will have plenty to say."

I hope the Republicans let him do the rebuttal.

I could care less if politicians from EITHER party get their panties in a bunch over somebody they don't like.

Ted Nugent is a great American. SCREW the GOP and SCREW the Democrats!

If Ted Nugent is a great American, the standards have been lowered considerably for Ted to qualify as one, considering that previously it was men like Dwight D. Eisenhower who most Americans would say belonged in such a group.

And don't even get me started on radio hosts who throw that description around in reference to themselves.

Oh please ... get started.. tell us to whom you do refer.

After the ugly racist comment Nugent made about MTV rappers ("big uneducated greasy black mongrels") - he probably should be careful about where he travels while in the D.C. area.

Wow.. what are you saying.. D.C.'s full of black people that might want to hurt Ted Nugent?

Generalize much?

After the ugly racist comment Nugent made about MTV rappers ("big uneducated greasy black mongrels") - he probably should be careful about where he travels while in the D.C. area.

Wow.. what are you saying.. D.C.'s full of black people that might want to hurt Ted Nugent?

Generalize much?

One cannot make racist statements like this and not expect some possible repercussions...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q_tprD0_8LM]Ted Nugent talks about Mtv and rap music - YouTube[/ame]

I hope he plays stranglehold at the very least Ted will be a lot more fun to listen to than Sandra Fluke was at the DNC.

How mongrel-esque to kill someone for his mean words.

nugent.jpg

The whole Clint Eastwood thing worked out so well for them...I'm not surprised that they are bringing another celebrity to a political event. At least he's more stable than Eastwood...LOL.

Yeah, this is not going to end well for him or the GOP.

Can the Democrats really be this lucky?

How mongrel-esque to kill someone for his mean words.

Is someone planning to kill him?

Please clarify why you advise he should be careful ?

Okay...

care·ful [kair-fuhl]
adjective
1. cautious in one's actions: Be careful when you cross the street.
2. taking pains in one's work; exact; thorough: a careful typist.
3. (of things) done or performed with accuracy or caution: careful research.
4. solicitously mindful (usually followed by of, about, or in ): careful of the rights of others; careful about one's behavior; careful in speech.

Careful | Define Careful at Dictionary.com

The Secret Service should deny him entry. He has been investigated as a threat to the President Of The United States.

Forum List

Back