Ted Nugent to be guest of Rep Steve Stockman at Obama's State of the Union speech

Ted Nugent?

I bought he would be dead or in jail by this time

The Secret Service should deny him entry. He has been investigated as a threat to the President Of The United States.

And charged with nothing.

Because ultimately he's all talk.

Personally, I don't think he'd do anything to make a spectacle of himself during the SOTU. He's already made his intentions clear to do that after the SOTU.

I think you mean because it was determined he did not threaten the President.

The Secret Service should deny him entry. He has been investigated as a threat to the President Of The United States.

And charged with nothing.

Because ultimately he's all talk.

Personally, I don't think he'd do anything to make a spectacle of himself during the SOTU. He's already made his intentions clear to do that after the SOTU.
Of course Teddly wouldn't .

Ah to try to describe what could happen at any given point in time...geeze... I know where I can take a shot from.

The whole Clint Eastwood thing worked out so well for them...I'm not surprised that they are bringing another celebrity to a political event. At least he's more stable than Eastwood...LOL.

Yeah, this is not going to end well for him or the GOP.

Can the Democrats really be this lucky?

shhhhhhh. WE have 2014 to look forward to.

Guys, keep it up. It worked out perfectly in 2012. Yah baggers, Yah right wing nuts. Please keep getting headlines.

Dammit, we need another Palin.

The whole Clint Eastwood thing worked out so well for them...I'm not surprised that they are bringing another celebrity to a political event. At least he's more stable than Eastwood...LOL.

Yeah, this is not going to end well for him or the GOP.

Can the Democrats really be this lucky?

shhhhhhh. WE have 2014 to look forward to.

Guys, keep it up. It worked out perfectly in 2012. Yah baggers, Yah right wing nuts. Please keep getting headlines.

Dammit, we need another Palin.

Damn, I miss Palin. Where is she?

Palin would NEVER "Wango Tango" with Stockman in the House aisle. Nugent is a much more fun nutter.

Regards from Rosie

at least ted knows the lyrics to the national anthem, beyonce has no clue, but she's allowed into the white house.

To the average young person, Ted Nugent is that weird looking guy on one of the dusty old album covers you found in an apple crate when you were snooping around up in your grandparent's attic.

Last edited:
To the average young person, Ted Nugent is that weird looking guy on one of the dusty old album covers you found in an apple crate when you were snooping around up in your grandparent's attic.

Aw, that's harsh, NY. Nugent puts the fun in dysfunction.

Regards from Rosie

Yes, I'm QUITE sure that Ted Nugent will have plenty to say after the President's State of the Union speech. I guess the question is whether or not this invitation and Nugent's subsequent statements are more likely to help the GOP or hurt the GOP.

I would have to guess the latter outcome is far more likely.

While other members of Congress are hosting gun-control advocates for Tuesday's State of the Union address, Rep. Steve Stockman has given one of his visitor's gallery tickets to Ted Nugent, the conservative gun-rights supporter.

"I am excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House Chamber to hear from President Obama," Mr. Stockman said in a statement announcing the choice. "After the address I'm sure Ted will have plenty to say."

Nudgent is a howler, not a hunter. He's the type to tell the slow kid to throw a rock through a window and then runaway laughing as the poor kid get busted. Cowards are usually self promoters and he is that in spades.

In right wing nutter world Nugent is a great American, and John Kerry is a traitor and a coward. One fought for his country in Vietnam, and the other shit himself and sat in it for days to avoid the draft. One man is not like the other.

In right wing nutter world Nugent is a great American, and John Kerry is a traitor and a coward. One fought for his country in Vietnam, and the other shit himself and sat in it for days to avoid the draft. One man is not like the other.

That is very funny coming from the left wing nutter world that supported the draft dodging Bill Clinton over both George H.W. Bush and Bob Dole both of whom fought for their country in World War 2.

That is very funny coming from the left wing nutter world that supported the draft dodging Bill Clinton over both George H.W. Bush and Bob Dole both of whom fought for their country in World War 2.

Yeah and they would not even vote for a veteran like Romney.
Sheesh.

Yeah and they would not even vote for a veteran like Romney.
Sheesh.

And after all he did serving his country...

...in France.

Forum List

Back