Ted Nugent to be guest of Rep Steve Stockman at Obama's State of the Union speech

As long as the GOP insists on digging their hole deeper, Democrats are happy to keep handing them longer and longer shovels. That they continue to accept them is, of course, the ____________'s fault (insert this week's scapegoat here).

Conservatives own the House.

What part of that don't you understand?

Who cares? The Dems would fuckin' PAY to have Nugent do the response speech, I absolutely guarantee you.

But you and Stockman and Stephanie don't/won't see that.

lol, now you're babbling, :cuckoo:

And charged with nothing.

Because ultimately he's all talk.

Personally, I don't think he'd do anything to make a spectacle of himself during the SOTU. He's already made his intentions clear to do that after the SOTU.

You're 100% right. All talk. He's simply doing whatever he can do to keep the cameras rolling and the lights on; basically Dick Morris with a mullet.

LOL! Visualizing Morris with a mullet makes for a funny as hell picture!

Regards from Rosie

We should be CELEBRATING. Finally something the Democrats and the hardcore rightwing absolutists can agree on:

Ted Nugent should be there. Make sure he says something, too.

Sheesh.

They should have let him give the response. One of the responses.

We should be CELEBRATING. Finally something the Democrats and the hardcore rightwing absolutists can agree on:

Sheesh.

Nugent is only a boogeyman to you "uppity" partisan hack lefties..NOT with the large majority of Americans who belong to the NRA..but watching you're alls stupidity over him is amusing..

Last edited:
As long as the GOP insists on digging their hole deeper, Democrats are happy to keep handing them longer and longer shovels. That they continue to accept them is, of course, the ____________'s fault (insert this week's scapegoat here).

Who cares? The Dems would fuckin' PAY to have Nugent do the response speech, I absolutely guarantee you.

You are the tool that has elected Pelosi in 2006. The House and the Senate in 2008 and the Presidency.

You make me sick. You pretend to be moderate but you aren't.

Called Progressive Conservative. I know your kind very well.

Last edited:

You are the tool that has elected Pelosi in 2006. The House and the Senate in 2008 and the Presidency.

Just pointing out the fact that the Dems are loving this.

Not sure why this makes you so angry. Let him do the response speech then, I'm sure he'll knock it out of the park.

Sheesh.

Ted is actually quite eloquent when he wants to be. Half the time when you are taking sound bites he's just talking to his thwackmaster followers.

So he does his game.

Damn you people are idiots.

Not sure why this makes you so angry. Let him do the response speech then, I'm sure he'll knock it out of the park.

Ted doesn't have to give a response. Knowing he's in the balcony will force first numbnuts to wear a helmet.

And don't get me going on Chuck Norris:eusa_angel:

Now see why I hate you though...first thing you are doing is pointing out how Dems might love this.

Who the fuck cares? Worst mistake ever on the republican side is to think about how a democrat feels.

Crap. You are so in progressive conservative zone I want to slap you into a new eternity. Nicely. :eusa_angel:

But you are the type of person I had to help flush to get a real deal conservative party up here.

Sorry as I can be. Why don't you just join the libs and leave conservatism to us. If you don't like it, cross the floor and be done.

Sheesh.

Ted is actually quite eloquent when he wants to be. Half the time when you are taking sound bites he's just talking to his thwackmaster followers.

So he does his game.

Thank you for making my point for me.

What you clearly don't understand is that the crazy stuff he says -- even if it represents only 1 percent of what he actually says -- provides the Democrats with precisely the kind of ammunition (no pun intended) that they need to attach him to the GOP and call them all crazies. It is absolutely perfect for them. So giving him more exposure is playing right into the hands of the Democrats.

I can't make this any more clear. That's my best shot. No pun intended.

Ted doesn't have to give a response. Knowing he's in the balcony will force first numbnuts to wear a helmet.

You appear to have an over-inflated view of Nuge's and Chuck's real clout beyond wingnutland.

I think it's more likely the Prez is having a good laugh over this.

As are the rest of us.

:lol:

Last edited:

Now see why I hate you though...first thing you are doing is pointing out how Dems might love this.
Who the fuck cares? Worst mistake ever on the republican side is to think about how a democrat feels.
Crap. You are so in progressive conservative zone I want to slap you into a new eternity. Nicely. :eusa_angel:
But you are the type of person I had to help flush to get a real deal conservative party up here.
Sorry as I can be. Why don't you just join the libs and leave conservatism to us. If you don't like it, cross the floor and be done.

Having a carnival side-show overshadow your agenda is bad for a political party. In our binary political-party system, you get a see-saw effect. When one party looks bad, the other party, by default, looks good.

You should worry that this makes the Dems look level-headed, serious, and capable. There is no alternative.

As a liberal...

I am elated that Ted Nugent is there but even more so I'm amused that you don't think it has a downside.

The chair is still taken.

My dream would be a cage match.

Bets on Teddly.

At least t\Ted doesn't stammer. Oh that's right. One stammers when lying. Ted doesn't lie.

Back to topic. I think it's great he's going to be there.

You appear to have an over-inflated view of Nuge's and Chuck's real clout beyond wingnutland.

I think it's more likely the Prez is having a good laugh over this.

As are the rest of us.

:lol:

the Prez?
good grief
I'm sure the "Prez" is too busy to care, he is busy primping and preening for his day in the spot light to give another one of his demeaning speeches

Last edited:
I am elated that Ted Nugent is there but even more so I'm amused that you don't think it has a downside.

Personally, I think she's jut trying to play it off. She's smart enough to know Uncle Teddy is an embarassment.

So he does his game.

Thank you for making my point for me.

What you clearly don't understand is that the crazy stuff he says -- even if it represents only 1 percent of what he actually says -- provides the Democrats with precisely the kind of ammunition (no pun intended) that they need to attach him to the GOP and call them all crazies. It is absolutely perfect for them. So giving him more exposure is playing right into the hands of the Democrats.

I can't make this any more clear. That's my best shot. No pun intended.

You don't understand him at all do you?

He's not a joke. He is truly a popeye "I y'am what I y'am"

I've been a thwackmaster forever. My husband as well. Ted is for real. I don't know what you consider "crazy stuff".

I hunt with bows. Does that make me crazy? I do percussion. Black powder is my passion. Does that make me crazy?

And we all talk like Ted when we are together. Guns, bows and hunting are our passion.
Does that make us crazy?

Obviously in your mind. And that's fine.

But you are not my world. But I don't consider you weird or crazy for not living in mine.

Personally, I think she's jut trying to play it off. She's smart enough to know Uncle Teddy is an embarassment.

You're giving her too much credit. I'm shocked at how politically unsophisticated the right wing posters are on this board. I mean, almost without exception, this is the group that predicted the Romney landslide despite every reputable poll shouting in the opposite direction except for an aggregate weeks before Election Day.

Forum List

Back