Ted Nugent to be guest of Rep Steve Stockman at Obama's State of the Union speech

Last edited:
fgh-92496635451.jpeg

Ted has never done drugs in his life you fool. Shows you post without having a clue what you are talking about.

Ted has never ever done drugs. Fred Bear was his greatest influence on his life. The Nuge never went down the druggie pathway because of Fred.

Liar. Fool. Liar. Now I really hate you.

:lmao: Sure.

I'll be more than happy to make a fool of you.

Ted doesn't do drugs. He's a true anti druggie. His only addiction has been to sex.

Bottom line if you weren't sitting in a basement eating a pizza Sarah you would know that you can't be a druggie and do bow.

You just can't. You can't drink and do bow. It ain't happening if you even attempt to be in an altered state.

But I have to remember you are in a basement eating a pizza pretending to be Marilyn.

I'm actually at work eating my breakfast. PB&J sammy.

You should try to calm yourself and not take all this so seriously, you seem like a psycho.

Holy crap. Good example of how we are indeed in different universes. The one that I'm in observed the radio talk show hosts and pundits hinting of a landslide; of Fox News in utter meltdown on election night; of the right wingers here doing a victory lap weeks before the election.

You've gotta be kidding me.

Just shows you don't listen to radio. You are getting some filtered messages from some other media.

Look, all I have is radio. No television. And my computer is something out of the flintstone era.

All I do 24/7 is listen to radio. Across the board, they were all freaking out about Romney.

Just shows you know jack shit and I'm not trying to be nasty here, but he didn't go on any of their shows.

Did you know that? Romney never went on any major conservative talk show on radio. Not on Mike, not on Laura not on Levin.

Isn't that a great way to get your base out?

Then perhaps you weren't listening closely enough.

Just one example:

Everything -- Except the Polls -- Points to a Romney Landslide - The Rush Limbaugh Show

All of my feeling is where my concern is. But my thoughts, my intellectual analysis of this -- factoring everything I see plus the polling data -- it's not even close. Three hundred-plus electoral votes for Romney.

Rush Limbaugh, 11/05/2012

Thoughts?

Comments?

Bueller?

Yes, Ted is pathetic, but some here think he's a "patriot". :rolleyes:

he is a patriot, you are just a hater and pathetic

Ted Nugent: draft dodger (deadbeat dad and creepy ?teen dater? too) : The Reid Report

In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: “He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.”

Ted Nugent: draft dodger (deadbeat dad and creepy ?teen dater? too) : The Reid Report

In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: “He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.”

you post silly pictures about people supposedly shitting themselves and then you want people to take you seriously?
pfeeesh

Just shows you don't listen to radio. You are getting some filtered messages from some other media.

Look, all I have is radio. No television. And my computer is something out of the flintstone era.

All I do 24/7 is listen to radio. Across the board, they were all freaking out about Romney.

Just shows you know jack shit and I'm not trying to be nasty here, but he didn't go on any of their shows.

Did you know that? Romney never went on any major conservative talk show on radio. Not on Mike, not on Laura not on Levin.

Isn't that a great way to get your base out?

Then perhaps you weren't listening closely enough.

Just one example:

Everything -- Except the Polls -- Points to a Romney Landslide - The Rush Limbaugh Show

All of my feeling is where my concern is. But my thoughts, my intellectual analysis of this -- factoring everything I see plus the polling data -- it's not even close. Three hundred-plus electoral votes for Romney.

Rush Limbaugh, 11/05/2012

Thoughts?

Comments?

Bueller?

What?

That's the polls they were given. If you listened to their shows hells bells they were against Romney.

I was screaming at the radio at Laura at one point because all she could do was criticize Romney.

Levin was freaking that Romney was his only choice.

Don't hand me bullshit from one moment on one show when all I do is listen to them day and night.

And by the way, Ed Schultz for a while as well. And CBC. Yes I listen to the enemy:eusa_angel:

Without a word of a lie, the conservative talk show hosts, like Gallagher could not understand at all why Romney's handlers were not letting him go on these shows.

I could care less if politicians from EITHER party get their panties in a bunch over somebody they don't like.

Ted Nugent is a great American. SCREW the GOP and SCREW the Democrats!

Seriously?

What's so "great" about this guy?

He shit his pants to avoid fighting a war.

He throat fucks twelve year olds and brags about it. Even wrote songs about it.

He pontificates about killing the American President...by chopping off his head or shoving a machine gun up his rear.

He's a disgusting person.

Chickenhawk website. Every time you people post your garbage you make yourself smaller.

Oh and Sarah Palin said I can see Russia from my house.

Cripes. You belittle yourself for the lie.

oh well ANOTHER thread on Nugent went the path of all the others

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I could care less if politicians from EITHER party get their panties in a bunch over somebody they don't like.

Seriously?

What's so "great" about this guy?

He shit his pants to avoid fighting a war.

He throat fucks twelve year olds and brags about it. Even wrote songs about it.

He pontificates about killing the American President...by chopping off his head or shoving a machine gun up his rear.

He's a disgusting person.

Yeah but he's pro gun.. :cuckoo:

Nugent is swine.

snopes.com: Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft?

So did a lot of people back then....... like Bill Clinton, I suppose you think he is swing too?
you people crawl pretty low with your insults..but that is you liberals claim to fame

Clinton didn't shit his pants. And he eventually registered..for a war he didn't agree with.

Nugent?

"Patriotic" American.

Chickenhawk website. Every time you people post your garbage you make yourself smaller.

Oh and Sarah Palin said I can see Russia from my house.

Cripes. You belittle yourself for the lie.

It's no lie.

Nugent BRAGGED about it.

Nugent also adopted a 17 year old so he could screw her.

Nugent abandoned his first kids as well.

He's a real schmuck.

Forum List

Back