Ted Nugent to be guest of Rep Steve Stockman at Obama's State of the Union speech

Chickenhawk website. Every time you people post your garbage you make yourself smaller.

Oh and Sarah Palin said I can see Russia from my house.

Cripes. You belittle yourself for the lie.

It's no lie.

Nugent BRAGGED about it.

Nugent also adopted a 17 year old so he could screw her.

Nugent abandoned his first kids as well.

He's a real schmuck.

They are Teds own words, his story

Simple question, What makes Ted a Patriot?

This.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9_Bv1jKLNg]Nuge vs. Keyboard - YouTube[/ame]

Guns are toys..don'tcha know!

He wanted to marry her...until she turned 20 and was too old for him anymore.

The man has had eight children with six different women and he only married two of them. Great "family values" man for the GOP for sure...

But TD knows for sure that this guy has never done drugs in his life.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't.

Nugent was never into drugs.

YAY! Truth. Sallow I know that on a message board we are in the theater of politics. But I guess I get testy over two Teds.

When libs go after Teddly and when cons go after Kennedy. Two Teds that were horrid sinners and I don't want to go all religious here but both men were bad actors.

I believe we can all agree with that. Both changed their ways. I have a hard time over Chappaquidick sp? not that it wasn't an accident or idiocy or everything vile, but I think for me I hold a hard on for it for the "fortunate son" syndrome.

Eventually, that will pass as well.:eusa_angel: But both men were complete assholes in their youth.

Both men changed. I admired Kennedy so much when he signed BAIPA. I think he helped sponsor the act as well.

Now disagree with Ted Nugent all you want as to who he is now but the debate shouldn't be about the ghosts of the past.

The debate should be about the men of today.

The man has had eight children with six different women and he only married two of them. Great "family values" man for the GOP for sure...

Only three out of wedlock. In rock that's considered a pittance.

And he found God later in life. He was a sinner before. He came to Christ. 3:16 is what it is all about.

Oh you're a liberal. You don't know 3:16.

Let me tell you sister. Hear the plea. All sinners deserve to be saved. You are not to judge.

We can all be redeemed.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Ted Kennedy was a Catholic all his life.

Didn't stop you folks from dogging him about his accident until the day he died.

Check out my last post to you. We must have been on the same wave length.

And don't put me in "youse guys" syndrome eh?

Yes, I'm QUITE sure that Ted Nugent will have plenty to say after the President's State of the Union speech. I guess the question is whether or not this invitation and Nugent's subsequent statements are more likely to help the GOP or hurt the GOP.

I would have to guess the latter outcome is far more likely.

I doubt most people care what Ted Nugent says.

Yeah, he just sang about it.

When?

Ted's a decent guitarist. But his songs are about chicks not drugs.

Journey to the Center of the Mind Lyrics
Ted Nugent

TED NUGENT - JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE MIND LYRICS

But then nobody knows anything about Ted Nugent but you and TinyDancer..

And? Even with that babble..you don't get any real reference to drugs.

You want a song about drugs?

Try "Purple Haze."

It's not at all ambigious.

When?

Ted's a decent guitarist. But his songs are about chicks not drugs.

Ted Nugent

Try "Purple Haze."

Diversionary. Nugent sang about drugs.

But TD knows for sure that this guy has never done drugs in his life.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't.

Nugent was never into drugs.

Yeah, he just sang about it.

Sarah I took a shot at you just for fun. I hope you know the line "now I really have to hate you".

But for true Nugent is drug and alcohol free forever. Not only the son of a hunter, but his mentor was Fred Bear. And do yourself a favour. Look up Fred Bear.

Ted's not just this crazy over the top gun nut. Ted was a conservationist before there was a movement. I actually learned how to hunt with a bow because of him.

You may not like his politics but he is an outstanding outdoorsman and mega conservationist.

Now he was a typical rocker in the 60's and 70's and his one addiction is to women. But thats it. No drugs. No booze.

Sallow he wanted to marry her. It was not allowed under Hawaiian law at the time so the only way around it was adoption.

His goal was to marry her. Ted was in love with her.

Now to his first children. He didn't abandon them. Their mothers gave them up for adoption.

Remember the 60's. Before we butchered babies in the womb?

The moms gave up the babies for adoption. Think about it. He had no rights one way or another.

Stop lying please.

And he found God later in life. He was a sinner before. He came to Christ. 3:16 is what it is all about.

Let me tell you sister. Hear the plea. All sinners deserve to be saved. You are not to judge.

We can all be redeemed.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

LOL. Got to love these 'Christian' gun nuts. So tell me, what kind of gun would Christ prefer? An Uzi, just for old times sake?

Don't even go 'Christian' and holier than thou on me, Dancer. Especially with a swine like Nugent. He was, is, and always will be a narcistic hateful asshole.

Chickenhawk website. Every time you people post your garbage you make yourself smaller.

Oh and Sarah Palin said I can see Russia from my house.

Cripes. You belittle yourself for the lie.

It's no lie.

Nugent BRAGGED about it.

He's a real schmuck.

Sallow he wanted to marry her. It was not allowed under Hawaiian law at the time so the only way around it was adoption.

Now to his first children. He didn't abandon them. Their mothers gave them up for adoption.

The moms gave up the babies for adoption. Think about it. He had no rights one way or another.

Stop lying please.

pretending abortion didnt exsist before it was legal is a lie.

That is NOT reality or fact

Ted Nugent

Try "Purple Haze."

Try reading a few interviews with old Ted. Unlike many rockers, he was never about drugs or alcohol. And you might be surprised to find that people like Mick Jagger was anti-drug. Sonny and Cher, too.

Try "Purple Haze."

Try reading a few interviews with old Ted. Unlike many rockers, he was never about drugs or alcohol. And you might be surprised to find that people like Mick Jagger was anti-drug. Sonny and Cher, too.

:eusa_pray: I keep praying I'm not going to derail the thread. ETA: many musicians were seriously anti drug anti booze; they witnessed enough in their lifetimes early on in bars on the way up.

For a famous example, Randy couldn't take Burton's drug use and that's why the Guess Who broke up. I personally bailed out of the business in the mid 80's because I couldn't take the mania with coke. You're from NYC right?

I left my career at CBGB's one night. Talking to Hilly. And making a decision. I couldn't handle it anymore.

Last edited:
It's no lie.

Nugent BRAGGED about it.

He's a real schmuck.

Stop lying please.

pretending abortion didnt exsist before it was legal is a lie.

That is NOT reality or fact

Try decaff. I was being a right honourable smart ass.

:eusa_pray: I keep praying I'm not going to derail the thread.

Seriously, Randy couldn't take Burton's drug use and that's why the Guess Who broke up. I bailed out of the business in the mid 80's because I couldn't take the mania with coke. You're from NYC right?

I left my career at CBGB's one night. Talking to Hilly. And making a decision. I couldn't handle it anymore.

You knew Hilly?

Cool.

I played CBGBs many times. The man never said 2 words to me but he liked the band.

Always wondered what happened to Dana and his crazy wife after the club closed.

:eusa_pray: I keep praying I'm not going to derail the thread.

Seriously, Randy couldn't take Burton's drug use and that's why the Guess Who broke up. I bailed out of the business in the mid 80's because I couldn't take the mania with coke. You're from NYC right?

You knew Hilly?

Cool.

I played CBGBs many times. The man never said 2 words to me but he liked the band.

Always wondered what happened to Dana and his crazy wife after the club closed.

I brought down a couple of punk bands. Most of my bands played Larry's Hideaway up here so CBGB's was a natural.

Now I have to ask, what did you play? Oh this is great. We'll have to move to the music forum soon enough with the new rules.

Stop lying please.

We can all be redeemed.

So, did he tell Obama to "suck on his machine gun" before or after his "come to Jesus"?

Forum List

Back