Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where, EXACTLY, does the law state he must be hunting? Cite the statute.

Either way, it is not self-defense to cross state borders, take an assault rifle from somebody, then to go to a riot to attempt to enforce peace, as a minor.

No, but defending yourself from a pack of feral thugs (at least three with serious criminal records) is self-defense!

Sad, a boy takes a loaded assault rifle to a riot and has the intent to use it. Is that self-defense? Putting yourself in a situation where you must kill people to escape? Claiming, you are there to protect people? Is that still self-defense, or is it vigilantism.

The kid is in jail facing two murder charges and one attempted murder charges.

Even if the kid gets off, he is suffering, even if he wins, he loses. I would never hire him for a job, certainly not one in law enforcement. I have to wonder if the kid is all there mentally. Why did he ever run in the first place. I guess he got scared and figured he was in way over his head. He should of kept running when he got chased by the plastic bag.
You're presuming intent to shoot someone.

If he was intent on doing so, then why was he running away?

Kid shouldn't have been there, but that's not the same as having no right to be there. And it sure as hell doesn't mean he can't defend himself.

If a woman invites me into her bedroom and her husband violently objects, I still have a right to keep him from killing me for it, even though I never should have been there.
If a woman invites you into her bedroom, and you stop off at a friends to get an assault rifle, and the husband walks in, and you shoot him while he has no weapon, it is going to be awful hard to prove you feared for your life.

How in the hell can you fear for your life while you are prepared to kill with an assault rifle?

I do not see it as being self-defense. The kid made the choice to join a riot armed and ready to kill. You can not join a riot and kill somebody then claim it was simple self defense. He could of just as easily as walked away. He could of dropped the clip and ran with the gun. He could of kept the clip dropped the gun and ran.

This kid made the choice, to join a riot, armed, prepared to kill. It might be different, if the kid could show somebody was beating him up or did something more than have a bag thrown at him or been chased.
Disagree.
And I don't need to stop and get a firearm, I already have one.
just one???

You think the bad judgement displayed by "Let's go down and check out the riot, make sure they don't burn everything down; we'll roll heavy and deep for safety.", is actually worse than committing felony assault on someone? And the fact that they're willing to attack someone armed indicates a willingness to take it to a lethal level?

You really think that?
I bet kyle rittenhouse thinks that, now that he is looking at life in prison for two murders and one attempted murder.

Of course it was bad judgement, look what resulted.
Young people are known for that.

Go back to third grade, girl. That's about your speed.
You can only win fights against third grade girls? Was that last night, did they corner you at the candy store and you had to defend yourself? Was it just one third grade girl you fought or a mob?
You're adorable, kid.

But it's past your bedtime, you have to start second grade tomorrow!
I did myself a favor and put her on ignore,,,
just sayin,,,

You are still a stupid pathetic liar. You obviously watched nothing as you missed the FACT that one of your precious assholes had a Glock out and ready to fire at the kid. Shot in the back? Prove it. Intentional homicide? Damn you’re stupid. Go ahead and sling that shit in court. This kid walks with no charges. Period.
The kid walks with no charges? Yet he has already been charged?
Rosenbaum had no glock and nobody with Rosenbaum had a glock.
Rosenbaum was indeed, shot in the back, as well as four other places.

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and hand. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

Kyle's legal team sees this as classic self defense
Nothing the internet unlicensed lawyers have come up with is as reasonable

Of course it's self defense.:thup:

He'll be ok.
He's going to be traumatized, scarred, and disillusioned at a core level.
And his dreams of a career in LE are over.

Sometimes, the process IS the punishment.

Traumatized? lol he is not a snowflake.....or a soyboy like the rats on the Left!

He is a young hero who deserves a medal!

He should be proud of himself!:up:

Kid shouldn't have been there, but that's not the same as having no right to be there. And it sure as hell doesn't mean he can't defend himself.

If a woman invites me into her bedroom and her husband violently objects, I still have a right to keep him from killing me for it, even though I never should have been there.
If a woman invites you into her bedroom, and you stop off at a friends to get an assault rifle, and the husband walks in, and you shoot him while he has no weapon, it is going to be awful hard to prove you feared for your life.

How in the hell can you fear for your life while you are prepared to kill with an assault rifle?

I do not see it as being self-defense. The kid made the choice to join a riot armed and ready to kill. You can not join a riot and kill somebody then claim it was simple self defense. He could of just as easily as walked away. He could of dropped the clip and ran with the gun. He could of kept the clip dropped the gun and ran.

This kid made the choice, to join a riot, armed, prepared to kill. It might be different, if the kid could show somebody was beating him up or did something more than have a bag thrown at him or been chased.
Disagree.
just one???
Unless I'm on a road trip.
I like to take a little 22lr pistol along on those.

Super handy.

I thought it was a marvel character.
It is, but, it is also Elektra records. My avatar is of the record label. I am a bit of a fan of the Doors.
elek.jpg
elek.jpg

You are still a stupid pathetic liar. You obviously watched nothing as you missed the FACT that one of your precious assholes had a Glock out and ready to fire at the kid. Shot in the back? Prove it. Intentional homicide? Damn you’re stupid. Go ahead and sling that shit in court. This kid walks with no charges. Period.
The kid walks with no charges? Yet he has already been charged?
Rosenbaum had no glock and nobody with Rosenbaum had a glock.
Rosenbaum was indeed, shot in the back, as well as four other places.

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and hand. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.
Girl...the photos are crystal-clear: Gaige Grosskreutz had a pistol in his hand when he was shot.

Girl...the photos are crystal-clear: Gaige Grosskreutz had a pistol in his hand when he was shot.
What part of the sentence did you leave out that requires ellipses. The part where you fantasize that I am a girl and that you want more than this little exchange?

Rosenbaum had no weapon, and was shot in the back, that is a fact.

Where, EXACTLY, does the law state he must be hunting? Cite the statute.

Either way, it is not self-defense to cross state borders, take an assault rifle from somebody, then to go to a riot to attempt to enforce peace, as a minor.

No, but defending yourself from a pack of feral thugs (at least three with serious criminal records) is self-defense!

Sad, a boy takes a loaded assault rifle to a riot and has the intent to use it. Is that self-defense? Putting yourself in a situation where you must kill people to escape? Claiming, you are there to protect people? Is that still self-defense, or is it vigilantism.

The kid is in jail facing two murder charges and one attempted murder charges.

Even if the kid gets off, he is suffering, even if he wins, he loses. I would never hire him for a job, certainly not one in law enforcement. I have to wonder if the kid is all there mentally.

Most kids who get sucked into the police/military mentality aren't. They're usually maladjusted and looking for revenge.
This one beats up on girls.

You know, not everyone gasps in horror when they see a rifle.

Just saying....
Sure, but a rifle is not what the prosecutor will hold up. They will hold up the dreaded AR-15 military assault rifle, they will most likely remind the jury how many people can and have been killed with this deadly weapon. You can disagree with me all you want but what do you think the prosecutor is planning? This dumb ass kid fucked up royally. He should argue he was just a kid, that he fucked up, and ask to be treated like a kid. As it is now he is on his way to jail as a murder that is an adult.

The kids father should be going to jail with him.

The kid is pretty fucked if he does not accept a plea bargain.
View attachment 382269
The fact that he was overcharged before the investigation was complete leads me to agree with you that the prosecutor is throwing this kid to the wolves, and trying to railroad him, for political purposes.
But that doesn't change the fact that all it takes is one person on a jury to call bullshit, and the kid walks on everything...…. and there are plenty of people out there who will do so.
Well, no, if one person won;t agree to convict with the others, that only results in a mistrial which the state can retry. If they decide not to, then he walks.
True, and that does happen, but it's rare.
A murder case like this would almost certainly be retried if there was only one holdout.

You know, not everyone gasps in horror when they see a rifle.

Just saying....
Sure, but a rifle is not what the prosecutor will hold up. They will hold up the dreaded AR-15 military assault rifle, they will most likely remind the jury how many people can and have been killed with this deadly weapon. You can disagree with me all you want but what do you think the prosecutor is planning? This dumb ass kid fucked up royally. He should argue he was just a kid, that he fucked up, and ask to be treated like a kid. As it is now he is on his way to jail as a murder that is an adult.

The kids father should be going to jail with him.

The kid is pretty fucked if he does not accept a plea bargain.
View attachment 382269
The fact that he was overcharged before the investigation was complete leads me to agree with you that the prosecutor is throwing this kid to the wolves, and trying to railroad him, for political purposes.
But that doesn't change the fact that all it takes is one person on a jury to call bullshit, and the kid walks on everything...…. and there are plenty of people out there who will do so.
Well, no, if one person won;t agree to convict with the others, that only results in a mistrial which the state can retry. If they decide not to, then he walks.
True, and that does happen, but it's rare.
A murder case like this would almost certainly be retried if there was only one holdout.
That would depend entirely upon whether the prosecutor thinks it will benefit him to do so.

This shit is always political.

Disagree.
You will have a tough time proving it was self-defense, shooting an unarmed husband, in his bedroom while you are with his wife. You picked a bad analogy.
Maybe.
But you see my point right?

Just because some behavior is ill addvised doesn't make it illegal.
And if it's legal, you still have a right to defend your life.

You're presuming intent to shoot someone.

If he was intent on doing so, then why was he running away?
If he was running away, how was he able to shoot a man behind him? If he was running away, why did the incident happen in a parking lot adjacent to the street and not a quarter mile away?

The fact is, in the first shooting he stopped, took up a position, and shot Rosenbaum. I am wondering how he got one shot in Rosenbaum's back. He was spun around by the first three shots or after the first three he decided to turn and run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back