Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid shouldn't have been there, but that's not the same as having no right to be there. And it sure as hell doesn't mean he can't defend himself.

If a woman invites me into her bedroom and her husband violently objects, I still have a right to keep him from killing me for it, even though I never should have been there.
If a woman invites you into her bedroom, and you stop off at a friends to get an assault rifle, and the husband walks in, and you shoot him while he has no weapon, it is going to be awful hard to prove you feared for your life.

How in the hell can you fear for your life while you are prepared to kill with an assault rifle?

I do not see it as being self-defense. The kid made the choice to join a riot armed and ready to kill. You can not join a riot and kill somebody then claim it was simple self defense. He could of just as easily as walked away. He could of dropped the clip and ran with the gun. He could of kept the clip dropped the gun and ran.

This kid made the choice, to join a riot, armed, prepared to kill. It might be different, if the kid could show somebody was beating him up or did something more than have a bag thrown at him or been chased.
Kyle wasn't doing the equivalent of having sex with another man's wife in that man's house, so your whole narrative falls apart at that point.

Nothing Kyle kid justifies being chased by a violent mob. Kyle didn't riot. The people he shot at were the ones rioting. Kyle did run, and the mob still chased him down and tackled him to the ground.

Your determination to make Kyle the guilty one despite the evidence is duly noted.

Frankly, you're a douchebag. You believe vicious mobs are entitled to assault innocent people.

"(c) This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593"
(Kyle is 17, so not applicable.)
He was not hunting, unless of course, rioters are, "in season".
Looks like they were. Even attacked him
It's impossible for the teen murdered to have been in compliance with 29.304 ... that applies to people under 17.
Show us where he violated that provision.
Fucking moron -- he had to be in compliance with 29.304. To be in compliance of 29.304, he needed to be under 17...

He's not under 16 years of age, moron.

Nah..... it's just that I couldn't get homeowners insurance with one in my shed.

It is not wrong to leave your house with your gun, nor to go to a public place and stand there.
It is if you are 17 years old in Wisconsin you can not open carry, that is breaking the law.
It was also breaking the curfew law in place.
It is also against the law to take an assault rifle to a riot with the intent to kill.

It is going to be very hard for the teenager to defend his actions when the prosecutor holds up a terrifying assault weapon to the jury and proclaims, "this is the military assault weapon this man intended to murder somebody with"

View attachment 382165

So far you are wrong on just about everything you posted....

The hispanic teenager may not have been breaking the law....there is an exception for long guns for under 21 year olds....and you have no evidence to show he wanted to kill people, in fact, the actual video evidence shows the exact opposite, you dumb shit.....

And it isn't a military weapon you dumb ass........the AR-15 has never been used by the military....

You don't know what you are talking about.

Family of AR-15 Inventor Eugene Stoner: He Didn't Intend It for Civilians

June 16, 2016, 11:19 AM UTC / Updated June 16, 2016, 6:24 PM UTC
By Tony Dokoupil

Family of AR-15 creator speaks out
June 16, 201601:56

The AR-15 is the most talked about gun in America.

But the AR-15’s creator died before the weapon became a popular hit and his family has never spoken out.

Until now.

"Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47,” the Stoner family told NBC News late Wednesday. "He died long before any mass shootings occurred. But, we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events."

Once Banned, These Assault Rifles Are Hugely Popular in the U.S.
June 14, 201600:52

The inventor’s surviving children and adult grandchildren spoke exclusively to NBC News by phone and email, commenting for the first time on their family’s uneasy legacy. They requested individual anonymity in order to speak freely about such a sensitive topic. They also stopped short of policy prescriptions or legal opinions.

But their comments add unprecedented context to their father’s creation, shedding new light on his intentions and adding firepower to the effort to ban weapons like the AR-15. The comments could also bolster a groundbreaking new lawsuit, which argues that the weapon is a tool of war — never intended for civilians.

Eugene Stoner would have agreed, his family said.

The ex-Marine and "avid sportsman, hunter and skeet shooter" never used his invention for sport. He also never kept it around the house for personal defense. In fact, he never even owned one.

And though he made millions from the design, his family said it was all from military sales.

"After many conversations with him, we feel his intent was that he designed it as a military rifle," his family said, explaining that Stoner was "focused on making the most efficient and superior rifle possible for the military."

He designed the original AR-15 in the late 1950s, working on it in his own garage and later as the chief designer for ArmaLite, a then small company in southern California. He made it light and powerful and he fashioned a new bullet for it — a .223 caliber round capable of piercing a metal helmet at 500 yards.

The Army loved it and renamed it the M16.

Family of AR-15 Inventor: He Didn’t Intend It for Civilians
who cares what his intentions were,,the 2nd amendment is specifically for weapons of war,,,

CASE CLOSED,,,

the 2nd amendment has its legal limits.

why can't you own a ground to air missile launcher? hell, how about yer own little nuke? those are shirley weapons of war.

uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh.

case blown wide open.
There's no reason you shouldn't own an air-to-air missile. Of course, owning a nuke would be impossible because the technology is classified.

You know, not everyone gasps in horror when they see a rifle.

Just saying....
Sure, but a rifle is not what the prosecutor will hold up. They will hold up the dreaded AR-15 military assault rifle, they will most likely remind the jury how many people can and have been killed with this deadly weapon. You can disagree with me all you want but what do you think the prosecutor is planning? This dumb ass kid fucked up royally. He should argue he was just a kid, that he fucked up, and ask to be treated like a kid. As it is now he is on his way to jail as a murder that is an adult.

The kids father should be going to jail with him.

The kid is pretty fucked if he does not accept a plea bargain.
View attachment 382269
The fact that he was overcharged before the investigation was complete leads me to agree with you that the prosecutor is throwing this kid to the wolves, and trying to railroad him, for political purposes.
But that doesn't change the fact that all it takes is one person on a jury to call bullshit, and the kid walks on everything...…. and there are plenty of people out there who will do so.
Well, no, if one person won;t agree to convict with the others, that only results in a mistrial which the state can retry. If they decide not to, then he walks.
True, and that does happen, but it's rare.
A murder case like this would almost certainly be retried if there was only one holdout.
That would depend entirely upon whether the prosecutor thinks it will benefit him to do so.

This shit is always political.
It's a very high profile case. Can't imagine a DA letting the kid walk if everyone on the jury but one is ready to convict.
Hopefully, the jury selection would weed out psychopaths such as yourself who are incapable of distinguishing right from wrong.

The mere fact that you keep on insisting that self defense is murder says to me that no jury in America would ever want such a nut case on it.

Here is a video of the "hero", Kyle Rittenhouse sucker-punching a girl. What a guy, huh? Although it is pretty funny to watch him crawling away from the guys who intervened in Kyle's punching the girl from behind.

No, it doesn't show anything from the riots. But I think it shows plenty about Kyle.

Girl...the photos are crystal-clear: Gaige Grosskreutz had a pistol in his hand when he was shot.
What part of the sentence did you leave out that requires ellipses. The part where you fantasize that I am a girl and that you want more than this little exchange?

Rosenbaum had no weapon, and was shot in the back, that is a fact.
One of the other perps had an automatic pistol, bitch.

Here is a video of the "hero", Kyle Rittenhouse sucker-punching a girl. What a guy, huh? Although it is pretty funny to watch him crawling away from the guys who intervened in Kyle's punching the girl from behind.

No, it doesn't show anything from the riots. But I think it shows plenty about Kyle.

Sorry but hitting a girl does not carry the same outrage that it once did. This is kids fighting. Offing a couple of terrorists won't have any affect on him at all.

It looks to me like the girl started attacking a third person, and Kyle didn't punch her until after that.

It looks to me like the girl started attacking a third person, and Kyle didn't punch her until after that.

And that makes it better? He sucker-punched a girl from behind. I think the reaction of the other guys around shows it was fucked up.

And that makes it better? He sucker-punched a girl from behind. I think the reaction of the other guys around shows it was fucked up.

The girl was not innoccent. She's assaulting someone.

And that makes it ok to run up and punch a girl from behind? lol We have different standards of what is ok. Kyle looked like a bully in it to me. Well, he did until the other guys came up and put him on the ground.

And that makes it ok to run up and punch a girl from behind? lol We have different standards of what is ok. Kyle looked like a bully in it to me. Well, he did until the other guys came up and put him on the ground.

Yes it does. If she's assaulting someone, she deserves to get punched.

Kyle looked like a bully to you because you believe some people are entitled to assault other people. You believe the "girl" is entitled to assault someone else.

Kyle was not the instigator of anything. Hell, the kid was there cleaning up filthy Left Wing hate graffiti and helping to put out a fire started by the Communists. He was attacked by the Communists because he helped to put out the fire.

Nobody travels 22 miles with a gun to clean graffiti. There's plenty of graffiti in Antioch to clean up.

Check it out, here's Kyle Rittenhouse cleaning graffiti, and Ted Bundy helping to clean the dishes.

1598864383173.png

The fact that he was armed was not instigation. If that is the case everybody legally carrying a weapon could never plea self defense, which is not the case.

No, the fact he was illegally in possession of a gun which he had brought across state lines in violation of a curfew order is why he can't plead self-defense. He went there looking for trouble and he found it.

Another analogy; if you go to a shitty bar and get attacked there, you still can legally defend yourself, in spite of the fact that going there was a bad idea.
what if you knowing go in a bar where a fight is going on the shoot somebody? You know there is a fight so you grab the gun and walk into the middle of the fight. It is still self defense, kyle took a gun to a riot reasonably sure he would have to use it.

That is what will br argued in court. Analogies will not be a defense.

I think the kid has no chance ar all.

Hopefully, the jury selection would weed out psychopaths such as yourself who are incapable of distinguishing right from wrong.

The mere fact that you keep on insisting that self defense is murder says to me that no jury in America would ever want such a nut case on it.

Except it's not self-defense when you created the situation by breaking the law to start with.

He shot three people, two of them unarmed and fatally.

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Details should be revealed soon:
Are militias typically full of kids in their rank and file?

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

Either way the left have the blood of 30+ people on their hands.
The last civil war the Democrats initiated has cemetaries full of underaged children lying in graves throughout Democrat stronghold areas. The more things change, the more they remain the same.
They started this war when Bernie Sanders minion, Hodgkinson, shot and almost killed Rep Scalise. The Democrats are ordered to do damage to not only Trump but also anyone who votes for him. The Democrats have turned their lust for power into a revenge plot. I hate their war initiated against the Constitution, American history, and all non-Democrat voters. That's so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back