Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictures Show Young Rittenhouse Shot At
Least Two BLM Rioters in Self Defense, One
Rioter Was Carrying a Gun and Is a Convicted Felon

CONTENDER FOR 'DARWIN AWARDS'

Attacker with a skateboard versus someone carrying an AR-15?
- Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight!

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

He is only charged with a crime because he used a gun. In the mind of communist democrat gun-grabbers, ANY use of a firearm is illegitimate and criminal.

This is why we need to violently and completely rid the world of their filth.

Nah, he also crossed state lines to " defend" his property. Shot and killed a few people, then drove back home to Illinois to flee the law. That also may be considered against the law.
View attachment 380938View attachment 380939

ROTFLMFAO, the asshole drove to a different state to purposely shoot people and you say it was defending himself when it was premeditated?

MAGA!!!!

What?

Lie much? How would the patriot even know democrat child molester Joseph Rosenbaum would be there, much less that the democrat child molester (redundant?) would pull a handgun on him?

What a stupid post you offer - utterly brainless. I guess demagoguery doesn't require facts or reason....

Pretty sure he didn’t care who he shot just as long as he got to shoot someone.

MAGA!!!!!!
Then how come he only shot people who were attacking him?

You're kind of a fucking idiot, aren't you?

Show up in a different city brandishing a rifle in the middle of the street and let me know how it works out for you?
Paul revere showed up in Concord do you want him in jail? Lol moron lol

Yes that is EXACTLY the same scenario!!

MAGA!!!!!
Yes it was

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
View attachment 381117

That's all you got?
MAGA
Ok troll

Me tRumptard, me hate facts!!
MAGA.
You have facts? Where? Lol

Same as your 400%!
MAGA
Huh

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

He is only charged with a crime because he used a gun. In the mind of communist democrat gun-grabbers, ANY use of a firearm is illegitimate and criminal.

Nah, he also crossed state lines to " defend" his property. Shot and killed a few people, then drove back home to Illinois to flee the law. That also may be considered against the law.

ROTFLMFAO, the asshole drove to a different state to purposely shoot people and you say it was defending himself when it was premeditated?

MAGA!!!!
Do you have a link showing that he purposely shot people for no reason? Lol

Why else did he drive to another state to "defend " his property that was back in Illinois?
Free country

Where was his property again?
The streets

Of a different city?
Yes in America the streets belong to the citizens you’re not in Communist Russia yet buddy lol

So you are great with the idiot running down the middle of the street with his rifle. Especially when it is not even in his own state.

Of course you are.

MAGA!!!!
Yes owning a gun and walking down any street we want is our God given right if you want to come stop it you’re gonna end up like the two fools. Stay home and shut the fuck up hahah

Until some other nut job plugs you for walking down his/her street with your GUUUUUNZ!

Oh so MAGA!!!!
Go ahead and try hehe

I don't believe in murder, that's you righty 's thing.
MAGA
Murder is up 400% in democrat run towns lol

Of course ut is. In tRump's Murekkka
MAGA
No democrats won’t let Trump send in help.. it’s your party

State rights?
OMFG , so now let's trample states rights
MAGA!!!!

kid-shooter.jpg

MAGA!!!!

What?

Lie much? How would the patriot even know democrat child molester Joseph Rosenbaum would be there, much less that the democrat child molester (redundant?) would pull a handgun on him?

What a stupid post you offer - utterly brainless. I guess demagoguery doesn't require facts or reason....

Pretty sure he didn’t care who he shot just as long as he got to shoot someone.

MAGA!!!!!!
Then how come he only shot people who were attacking him?

You're kind of a fucking idiot, aren't you?

Show up in a different city brandishing a rifle in the middle of the street and let me know how it works out for you?
Paul revere showed up in Concord do you want him in jail? Lol moron lol

Yes that is EXACTLY the same scenario!!

MAGA!!!!!
Yes it was

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
View attachment 381117

That's all you got?
MAGA
Ok troll

Me tRumptard, me hate facts!!
MAGA.
You have facts? Where? Lol

Same as your 400%!
MAGA
Huh
DUH.
MAGA!!

kid-shooter.jpg

MAGA!!!!

Why else did he drive to another state to "defend " his property that was back in Illinois?
Free country

The streets

Of a different city?
Yes in America the streets belong to the citizens you’re not in Communist Russia yet buddy lol

So you are great with the idiot running down the middle of the street with his rifle. Especially when it is not even in his own state.

Of course you are.

MAGA!!!!
Yes owning a gun and walking down any street we want is our God given right if you want to come stop it you’re gonna end up like the two fools. Stay home and shut the fuck up hahah

Until some other nut job plugs you for walking down his/her street with your GUUUUUNZ!

Oh so MAGA!!!!
Go ahead and try hehe

MAGA

MAGA

State rights?
MAGA!!!!
Yes it’s democrats right to let’s blacks die .. and the election will show they don’t like you
4C5483C9-0AF8-42D1-9E74-9CC876F4E0FB.jpeg

He fired that gun into a crowd randomly, without taking time to aim.

He did not "fire into a crowd randomly."

He only shot people who were trying to hurt him.

Here is proof:

The Guy is right on most things---but in WI a kid can carry a weapon with adult supervision which he had till the criminals attacked him so he shouldn't be charged with possession of firearm either.

Post the Wisonsin law that allows a minor to be in possession of a firearm with adult supervision...

Here is proof:

The Guy is right on most things---but in WI a kid can carry a weapon with adult supervision which he had till the criminals attacked him so he shouldn't be charged with possession of firearm either.

Post the Wisonsin law that allows a minor to be in possession of a firearm with adult supervision...

So, are we counting the militia goons as "adult supervision"?

Here is proof:

So, are we counting the militia goons as "adult supervision"?

Do you wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Militia goons

I watched a few of the videos. Here's my take:

1) I believe he's not old enough to be carrying a firearm.

2) They came after him. The kid shot two of them in self-defense.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw that someone got shot in the head, which I think initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

I'm not sure how this will all play out.
Where does the US constitution of the Second Amendment have an age limit?

The state of Wisconsin has that law.
He wasn’t arrested for carrying a gun at the age of 17 he was charged with murder..
LOLOL

Uh, yeah, Jizzy... he's been charged with illegal possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18. *poof* There goes his self defense case.

:dance:
And you think this is why we’re talking about this? Lol
Jizzy, though you don't understand it, the DA just blocked his affirmative defense case in court. He can argue self defesnse but the jury will be instructed he did not have legal authority of lethal self defense because he was himself breaking the law.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw that someone got shot in the head, which I think initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

He wasn’t arrested for carrying a gun at the age of 17 he was charged with murder..
LOLOL

Uh, yeah, Jizzy... he's been charged with illegal possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18. *poof* There goes his self defense case.

Jizzy, though you don't understand it, the DA just blocked his affirmative defense case in court. He can argue self defesnse but the jury will be instructed he did not have legal authority of lethal self defense because he was himself breaking the law.
Lol there is video.. of that is not allowed the case will be dismissed.. go away troll.

So all three of the people who got shot have a criminal record.

So does Rittenhouse.

He's been arrested for firing a firearm while intoxicated, possession of THC, possession of drug paraphenelia, failure to obey an officer. you know, the kind of stuff that would get you a jail time if you were a person of color.

In 2018, he has a charge for disobeying officers.
Case Number: 2016CM000410
Case Type: MISDEMEANOR
Classification: MISDEMEANOR CLASS A
Counts: 1
Crime Type: MISDEMEANOR
Degree Of Offense: MISD. A
Crime County: ROCK
Offense Code: 941.20(1)(B)
Offense Date: 01/29/2016
Offense Description: OPERATE FIREARM WHILE INTOXICATED
Charges Filed Date: 03/01/2016
County: ROCK
Plea: NOT GUILTY
Disposition: CHARGE DISMISSED BUT READ IN
Disposition Date: 10/04/2016
DISORDERLY CONDUCT
Classification: MISDEMEANOR CLASS B
Degree Of Offense: MISD. B
Offense Code: 947.01(1)
Offense Description: DISORDERLY CONDUCT
Plea: NO CONTEST
Disposition: GUILTY DUE TO NO CONTEST PLEA
POSSESSION OF THC
Classification: MISDEMEANOR
Degree Of Offense: MISD. U
Offense Code: 961.41(3G)(E)
Offense Description: POSSESSION OF THC
POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
Classification: MISDEMEANOR
Degree Of Offense: MISD. U
Offense Code: 961.573(1)
Offense Description: POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
FAILURE TO OBEY TRAFFIC OFFICE...
Case Number: 2018TR011432
Classification: FORFEITURE U
Offense Code: 346.04(2)
Offense Date: 08/09/2018
Offense Description: FAILURE TO OBEY TRAFFIC OFFICER/SIGNAL
Charges Filed Date: 08/13/2018
Plea: NO CONTEST
Disposition: GUILTY DUE TO NO CONTEST PLEA
Disposition Date: 09/18/19

The 'individuals' who attacked this 17yo FIRST were 'there' because they intended to commit an act of terrorism - burning down an innocent civilian's business. Once there, they decided to attack a guy carrying an AR-15....
- The guy with the AR-15 attempted to avoid confrontation - he is seen on video running from these 'individuals'. Shots are fired behind him. After he tripped and fell, re rolls over he sees 2 individuals with guns coming for him, 2 others also jump him, one attacking him with a skateboard.

Knowing full well what ;individuals' did to a man in Portland who was attempting to stop a robbery by similar 'individuals'. the kid is fearful for his life....and shoots his attacker.

Had the 'individuals' not been determined to burn down innocent people's businesses and had not been there this incident would not have happened, and they would not have been shot / killed.

Had the individuals chosen NOT to pursue and attack the young man with the AR-15 they would not have been shot / killed.

Life is full of choices. The repercussions for the choices you make can be harsh - some are un-forgiving. The decision to commit an act of terrorism by destroying someone's business and the decision to attack someone carrying an AR-15 were 2 of those 'un-forgiving' repercussions after making really BAD choices.

The choice to attack someone carrying an AR-15 when they were armed with only a skateboard as probably the DUMBEST choice of all. Perhaps he felt secure in his thought that being part of a 'mob' would guarantee they could pull off the attack without anything bad happening.... He was wrong. It was a risky gamble, one that did not pay off. He is dead because he did not consider the universal truth that an AR-15 beats a skateboard in a fight every time.

The ONLY things that mattered while all of this was going down were the choices being made. Each one of them could have resulted in de-escalation and no violence. The 'individuals' obviously made the wrong choices, believing they could overwhelm and harm the young man. THEY were wrong.

In a matter of just a few minutes they threw their lives away.

NOW, in the aftermath, there is time for debate, time for analysis, time for philosophizing, etc...in the heat of the moment there were only several quick choices to be made. The 'individuals' who showed up to burn a man's business down and who chose to attack a young man carrying an AR-15 made seriously horrible decisions...and now they are dead.

No matter what they do to this young man now, the lives of these individuals were in their own hands when they were faced with these choices...and they pissed their lives away because THEY made the wrong choices.

'Nuff said.

kid-shooter.jpg

MAGA!!!!

Free country

The streets

Of a different city?

Of course you are.

MAGA!!!!

Oh so MAGA!!!!
Go ahead and try hehe

MAGA

MAGA

State rights?
MAGA!!!!
Yes it’s democrats right to let’s blacks die .. and the election will show they don’t like you View attachment 381130

ROTFLMFAO
So now you do not believe in states rights, got it.

MAGA
MAGA

kid-shooter.jpg

MAGA!!!!

Free country

The streets

Of a different city?

Of course you are.

MAGA!!!!

Oh so MAGA!!!!
Go ahead and try hehe

MAGA
Yeah you do..…. you're just mad at who it is lying dead there.

kid-shooter.jpg

MAGA!!!!

Free country

The streets

Of a different city?

Of course you are.

MAGA!!!!

Oh so MAGA!!!!
Go ahead and try hehe

MAGA

Nah, MURDER of any kind is reprehensible to me. Righty micbitey is overjoyed by it.
MAGA

kid-shooter.jpg

MAGA!!!!

Free country

The streets

Of a different city?

Of course you are.

MAGA!!!!

Oh so MAGA!!!!
Go ahead and try hehe

MAGA

Nah, MURDER of any kind is reprehensible to me. Righty micbitey is overjoyed by it.
MAGA
No, I know your kind, and that's just not true.

And I don't think this kid murdered anyone either. That's just something you jerk off to.

LOLOL

Lol there is video.. of that is not allowed the case will be dismissed.. go away troll.
LOL

The case is not being dismissed and the video shows that teen domestic terrorist breaking the law.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.

No, you can't claim self defense if you are robbing a place and the victim is killed while you are robbing him.

Huuuuuge difference.

If you are committing a crime and someone jumps you while committing that crime and you kill them the odds are not good that you will be able to claim self defense.
What crime do you think he was committing exactly...he was trying to get away from the violent mob as they chased him down and attacked him....
he was trespassing in the bullies street. didn't you understand? once they demand something, they will get it no matter what!!!

Come on dude, haven't you learned anything through this entire exercise?

kid-shooter.jpg

MAGA!!!!

Free country

The streets

Of a different city?

Of course you are.

MAGA!!!!

Oh so MAGA!!!!
Go ahead and try hehe

MAGA

MAGA
stop attacking people with guns!!! How is that not something someone with a brain can learn not to do? How about this, those fkers that died died because they thought they were the fking king of the street? Ever hear of king of the hill?

That's what happens when mayors and governors don't stop the riots, people defend their property....using....
Self-Defense and the Castle Doctrine
Wisconsin law
allows deadly force in self-defense in the limited circumstances where the person defending themselves “reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to their person.
does that apply to riot tourists?
He was defending a car dealership.
There is a video of the owner thanking him for volunteering to defend the car dealership from rioters.
His mistake was going alone, he should have had backup.
He was a defender, not a rioter.
ok - i can't find much background on the kid - but why?

why was it his duty to defend a car dealership? did he live there? was it his fathers? was it in the neighborhood and he was trying to prevent this violence from spreading? did he really really really want that honda?

where was this kid from and why was he there to begin with?
why does that matter if it doesn't matter where the rioters came from? explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back