Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictures Show Young Rittenhouse Shot At
Least Two BLM Rioters in Self Defense, One
Rioter Was Carrying a Gun and Is a Convicted Felon

CONTENDER FOR 'DARWIN AWARDS'

Attacker with a skateboard versus someone carrying an AR-15?
- Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight!

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

He is only charged with a crime because he used a gun. In the mind of communist democrat gun-grabbers, ANY use of a firearm is illegitimate and criminal.

This is why we need to violently and completely rid the world of their filth.

Nah, he also crossed state lines to " defend" his property. Shot and killed a few people, then drove back home to Illinois to flee the law. That also may be considered against the law.
View attachment 380938View attachment 380939

ROTFLMFAO, the asshole drove to a different state to purposely shoot people and you say it was defending himself when it was premeditated?

MAGA!!!!
Do you have a link showing that he purposely shot people for no reason? Lol

Why else did he drive to another state to "defend " his property that was back in Illinois?
Free country

Where was his property again?
The streets

Of a different city?
Yes in America the streets belong to the citizens you’re not in Communist Russia yet buddy lol

So you are great with the idiot running down the middle of the street with his rifle. Especially when it is not even in his own state.

Of course you are.

MAGA!!!!
Yes owning a gun and walking down any street we want is our God given right if you want to come stop it you’re gonna end up like the two fools. Stay home and shut the fuck up hahah

Until some other nut job plugs you for walking down his/her street with your GUUUUUNZ!

Oh so MAGA!!!!
Go ahead and try hehe

I don't believe in murder, that's you righty 's thing.
MAGA
Yeah you do..…. you're just mad at who it is lying dead there.

Nah, MURDER of any kind is reprehensible to me. Righty micbitey is overjoyed by it.
MAGA
No, I know your kind, and that's just not true.

And I don't think this kid murdered anyone either. That's just something you jerk off to.

You are correct, he murdered 2 people and attempted to murder a 3rd.

That is just SOOOOOOO MAGA!!!!
In self defense View attachment 381172

Defending his property 30 miles away.

MAGA
His body is his property dumb ass

NEW video shows democrats shoot a gun in the air in parking lot where the first democrat child molester was killed in self defense.

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

I love how you think the skateboarder is a wuss yet the guy with an AR-15 is somehow tough simply because he has an AR-15. Maybe if this stupid kid opted for pocketknife instead you’d have a point. You gun nuts are such morons lol
The guy with the skateboard is just plain stupid.
Oh yeah he went up against a guy with a semi automatic rifle! THAT guy is the tough one no doubt! After all, a rifle somehow makes a guy tough regardless of how much of a pussy they are without it!
Right, a real tough guy would rather be beat to death with a skateboard.
The point is, it doesn’t make him tough. As much as you idiots love guns, they are not somehow extensions of toughness. They give you a false sense of toughness. Get back to me when you take on a threat with hand to hand combat or a knife.
what made him tough was the way he handled himself in the situation. But you'd never know that. you have no desire to denounce the violence in the first place.

I guess it doesn't matter to you that a 17 year old who is carrying a long gun in public is in violation of WI gun laws
What WI gun laws? Link please.
Open carry is legal anywhere concealed carry is legal. It is legal for all adults who are 18 years of age or older unless they are prohibited from possession of firearms. A license is not required unless in a taxpayer-owned building or within 1000 feet of school property and not on private property.[8]
From your link, he was defending a property from rioters with the consent of the Owner. The age limit doesn't apply on private property.
Castle Doctrine
On December 7, 2011, Governor Scott Walker signed a bill passing a Castle Doctrine for Wisconsin. The bill provides criminal immunity (WI statute 939.48(1m)[13]) and protection from civil suits (WI statute 895.62 [14]) for homeowners or business owners who use a gun in self-defense while on their property, with the presumption that any action is justified. The law is a "stand your ground" law, which does not contain a duty to retreat. This applies at the user's private vehicle, business, and at their home. Protection extends to improvements only (driveway, sidewalk, patio, fence, garage, house...), not bare ground. Also, the criminal must have forcibly entered, or be in the process of attempting to forcibly enter, and the defender must be present in the home, car, or business. The Washington County DA ruled that opening a door counts as forcible entry.[15]

You have to be "occupying" the business

Or vehicle

It is not a stand your ground law. Which has no requirement for occupancy. He was not occupying anything he was just running around with a rifle

SHut the fuck up pleb, you are clearly too slow to be talking about the law

You weren't even clever in whatever white trash classroom you were educated in. You're certainly not on the internet. Know your place

Idiot
occupancy follows where ever the kids body was at the time. If someone attacks him his placement on ground is occupancy. he's allowed to defend himself. When were you born?

The filthy ass Left is putting out disinformation about Kyle on Facebook. They are saying that Kyle has a criminal record. Where are Facebook's fact checkers?

They are using the record of a different Kyle Rittenhouse to smear our hero. Shame!

This Kyle is much older and has a different middle name but that didn't stop the hateful lying Left. I hope Kyle's lawyers sue the shitheads.

D0A7A15E-4E51-40A4-B317-E114996775F1_jpe-1566548.JPG

snip (more lies)

B9374D2D-5474-4EAD-95EF-D9AB30D76D00_jpe-1566553.JPG
I didn't know his mommy drove him to Kenosha. She should be charged too then for aiding and abetting a crime.
So if you get a speeding ticket, you deserve to be killed?

You people say you are for "law and order" but you think it's OK for people to break federal and state laws.
when local and state government are derelict, you bet your fking ass. They work for us. their failure to do their job per the oath they took taking our money for that job washes whatever happens out the fking window.

Last edited:
The filthy ass Left is putting out disinformation about Kyle on Facebook. They are saying that Kyle has a criminal record. Where are Facebook's fact checkers?

They are using the record of a different Kyle Rittenhouse to smear our hero. Shame!

This Kyle is much older and has a different middle name but that didn't stop the hateful lying Left. I hope Kyle's lawyers sue the shitheads.

D0A7A15E-4E51-40A4-B317-E114996775F1_jpe-1566548.JPG

snip (more lies)

B9374D2D-5474-4EAD-95EF-D9AB30D76D00_jpe-1566553.JPG
I didn't know his mommy drove him to Kenosha. She should be charged too then for aiding and abetting a crime.

You are confused once again Moon Bat.

There was no crime. Self defense is not a crime. I shit you not. Go look it up.

why are you sticking up for a kid who broke state and federal gun laws?
post that statute. Hey why isn't it illegal to cross the country's border with them? you all crack the shit out of me. I must go clean up now.

This gets to core of the issue. Citizens stopped policing their own neighborhoods when as a society we went with professional police forces. Now these terribly irresponsible city and state leaders are preventing their police from responding, because these elected leaders are of the same political faction as the rioters, but, if the armed citizen returns to the streets, bodies start dropping.

One 17 year old dropped 3 in a manner of minutes, would 10 have dropped 30? Will a Jury want to green-light this? If they overcharge him, he'll get off. If he is modestly charged, and has a clean background, a hung jury is a likely outcome, but his folks will have mortgaged their house, their college fund for him and spent their own retirement funds on attorney fees trying to keep him out of prison, and even if they manage that, a felony record remains a real possibility.

Lin Wood is taking the case pro bono.

This gets to core of the issue. Citizens stopped policing their own neighborhoods when as a society we went with professional police forces. Now these terribly irresponsible city and state leaders are preventing their police from responding, because these elected leaders are of the same political faction as the rioters, but, if the armed citizen returns to the streets, bodies start dropping.

One 17 year old dropped 3 in a manner of minutes, would 10 have dropped 30? Will a Jury want to green-light this? If they overcharge him, he'll get off. If he is modestly charged, and has a clean background, a hung jury is a likely outcome, but his folks will have mortgaged their house, their college fund for him and spent their own retirement funds on attorney fees trying to keep him out of prison, and even if they manage that, a felony record remains a real possibility.

Lin Wood is taking the case pro bono.

As are the McCloskey's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back