Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not take one thin dime from #FightBack Foundation donations for my time or expenses. I have security team of Navy SEALS to provide security for me, my family, my employees, & my neighbors. I will pay those costs. I will not be intimidated by leftist tactics or threats. https://t.co/haYQEXyDfx

Lin Wood (@LLinWood) August 28, 2020

The filthy ass Left is putting out disinformation about Kyle on Facebook. They are saying that Kyle has a criminal record. Where are Facebook's fact checkers?

They are using the record of a different Kyle Rittenhouse to smear our hero. Shame!

This Kyle is much older and has a different middle name but that didn't stop the hateful lying Left. I hope Kyle's lawyers sue the shitheads.

D0A7A15E-4E51-40A4-B317-E114996775F1_jpe-1566548.JPG

snip (more lies)

B9374D2D-5474-4EAD-95EF-D9AB30D76D00_jpe-1566553.JPG
I didn't know his mommy drove him to Kenosha. She should be charged too then for aiding and abetting a crime.
So if you get a speeding ticket, you deserve to be killed?
Fucking moron, no one said the teen domestic terrorist deserved to be killed for carrying a gun illegally.
That's the logical conclusion of your claims, moron. According to you, if you shoot someone in self defence, but commit some misdemeanor in the process, then you are guilty of first degree murder.
Fucking moron, all you do with comments like that is prove you have no ability to think logically. You have no proof anyone was trying to kill the teen terrorist before he committed murder. Right there, your piss-poor analogy crumbles.

There is video of him being chased by your Meth Head Hero, who also threw a Molotov cocktail at him. He continued to chase him and attack him, that’s when he got shot. After that he was chased down by more BLM retards (who were also yelling to call police ironically), and they physically attacked him, he shot them in self defense.

The filthy ass Left is putting out disinformation about Kyle on Facebook. They are saying that Kyle has a criminal record. Where are Facebook's fact checkers?

They are using the record of a different Kyle Rittenhouse to smear our hero. Shame!

This Kyle is much older and has a different middle name but that didn't stop the hateful lying Left. I hope Kyle's lawyers sue the shitheads.

D0A7A15E-4E51-40A4-B317-E114996775F1_jpe-1566548.JPG

snip (more lies)

B9374D2D-5474-4EAD-95EF-D9AB30D76D00_jpe-1566553.JPG
I didn't know his mommy drove him to Kenosha. She should be charged too then for aiding and abetting a crime.
So if you get a speeding ticket, you deserve to be killed?
Fucking moron, no one said the teen domestic terrorist deserved to be killed for carrying a gun illegally.
That's the logical conclusion of your claims, moron. According to you, if you shoot someone in self defence, but commit some misdemeanor in the process, then you are guilty of first degree murder.
Fucking moron, all you do with comments like that is prove you have no ability to think logically. You have no proof anyone was trying to kill the teen terrorist before he committed murder. Right there, your piss-poor analogy crumbles.
It's pretty well established that he acted in self-defense. Jacob Blake had a knife, and the other perp had a gun. They both physically attacked him. That's sufficient grounds to establish self-defense as the motive. Apparently you believe he has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they were trying to kill him or injure him. No he doesn't.

You're a fucking moron, of course.

good to know you are in favor of breaking federal and state laws.
you should post the statute you keep posting about. how many times now, ten? you're fking wrong all ten times. wow, such a loser stat.

Pictures Show Young Rittenhouse Shot At
Least Two BLM Rioters in Self Defense, One
Rioter Was Carrying a Gun and Is a Convicted Felon

CONTENDER FOR 'DARWIN AWARDS'

Attacker with a skateboard versus someone carrying an AR-15?
- Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight!

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

He is only charged with a crime because he used a gun. In the mind of communist democrat gun-grabbers, ANY use of a firearm is illegitimate and criminal.

This is why we need to violently and completely rid the world of their filth.

Nah, he also crossed state lines to " defend" his property. Shot and killed a few people, then drove back home to Illinois to flee the law. That also may be considered against the law.
View attachment 380938View attachment 380939

ROTFLMFAO, the asshole drove to a different state to purposely shoot people and you say it was defending himself when it was premeditated?

MAGA!!!!
Do you have a link showing that he purposely shot people for no reason? Lol

Why else did he drive to another state to "defend " his property that was back in Illinois?
Free country

Where was his property again?
The streets

Of a different city?
Yes in America the streets belong to the citizens you’re not in Communist Russia yet buddy lol

So you are great with the idiot running down the middle of the street with his rifle. Especially when it is not even in his own state.

Of course you are.

MAGA!!!!
Yes owning a gun and walking down any street we want is our God given right if you want to come stop it you’re gonna end up like the two fools. Stay home and shut the fuck up hahah

Until some other nut job plugs you for walking down his/her street with your GUUUUUNZ!

Oh so MAGA!!!!
Go ahead and try hehe

I don't believe in murder, that's you righty 's thing.
MAGA
Yeah you do..…. you're just mad at who it is lying dead there.

Nah, MURDER of any kind is reprehensible to me. Righty micbitey is overjoyed by it.
MAGA
No, I know your kind, and that's just not true.

And I don't think this kid murdered anyone either. That's just something you jerk off to.

You are correct, he murdered 2 people and attempted to murder a 3rd.

That is just SOOOOOOO MAGA!!!!
In self defense View attachment 381172

Defending his property 30 miles away.

MAGA
His body is his property dumb ass

So he purposely drove to another state to put his property in danger.

Sounds like a member of the tard herd.

Hell whats a little murder muxed in?

MAGA

Wrong

He transported a gun across state lines

He was a minor and not allowed to carry a gun in public

C. AND, the firearm or ammunition was transported across a state line atany time. (Defendant need not have transported the firearm or known of itstransportation across state lines.)

FEDERAL MINIMUM AGE TO PURCHASE AND POSSESS HANDGUNS
Minimum Age for Possession of Handguns
Subject to limited exceptions, federal law prohibits the possession (unlawful for a person to sell, deliver or otherwise transfer to a person who the transferor knows or has reasonable cause to believe is a juvenile) of a handgun or handgun ammunition by any person under the age of 18
from your link:

Subject to limited exceptions,

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

I guess it doesn't matter to you that a 17 year old who is carrying a long gun in public is in violation of WI gun laws
What WI gun laws? Link please.
Open carry is legal anywhere concealed carry is legal. It is legal for all adults who are 18 years of age or older unless they are prohibited from possession of firearms. A license is not required unless in a taxpayer-owned building or within 1000 feet of school property and not on private property.[8]
From your link, he was defending a property from rioters with the consent of the Owner:
Castle Doctrine
On December 7, 2011, Governor Scott Walker signed a bill passing a Castle Doctrine for Wisconsin. The bill provides criminal immunity (WI statute 939.48(1m)[13]) and protection from civil suits (WI statute 895.62 [14]) for homeowners or business owners who use a gun in self-defense while on their property, with the presumption that any action is justified. The law is a "stand your ground" law, which does not contain a duty to retreat. This applies at the user's private vehicle, business, and at their home. Protection extends to improvements only (driveway, sidewalk, patio, fence, garage, house...), not bare ground. Also, the criminal must have forcibly entered, or be in the process of attempting to forcibly enter, and the defender must be present in the home, car, or business. The Washington County DA ruled that opening a door counts as forcible entry.[15]
The second he openly carried that rifle in public he was breaking the law.

The business was not his property so the castle doctrine is not applicable. The owner of the business did not hire him to be armed security and could not have legally done so in the first place.

Castile doctrine also applies to motor vehicles..where is the kids car btw?

Not that it matters, he shot in self defense when the police were refusing to police thanks to the dem government.

He wasn't in a car.

And he was still illegally carrying a firearm because he was only 17
from your link:

Subject to limited exceptions,

Do you know what that one phrase means?

kid-shooter.jpg

He is only charged with a crime because he used a gun. In the mind of communist democrat gun-grabbers, ANY use of a firearm is illegitimate and criminal.

This is why we need to violently and completely rid the world of their filth.

Nah, he also crossed state lines to " defend" his property. Shot and killed a few people, then drove back home to Illinois to flee the law. That also may be considered against the law.
View attachment 380938View attachment 380939

ROTFLMFAO, the asshole drove to a different state to purposely shoot people and you say it was defending himself when it was premeditated?

MAGA!!!!
Do you have a link showing that he purposely shot people for no reason? Lol

Why else did he drive to another state to "defend " his property that was back in Illinois?
Free country

Where was his property again?
The streets

Of a different city?
Yes in America the streets belong to the citizens you’re not in Communist Russia yet buddy lol

So you are great with the idiot running down the middle of the street with his rifle. Especially when it is not even in his own state.

Of course you are.

MAGA!!!!
Yes owning a gun and walking down any street we want is our God given right if you want to come stop it you’re gonna end up like the two fools. Stay home and shut the fuck up hahah

Until some other nut job plugs you for walking down his/her street with your GUUUUUNZ!

Oh so MAGA!!!!
Go ahead and try hehe

I don't believe in murder, that's you righty 's thing.
MAGA
Yeah you do..…. you're just mad at who it is lying dead there.

Nah, MURDER of any kind is reprehensible to me. Righty micbitey is overjoyed by it.
MAGA
No, I know your kind, and that's just not true.

And I don't think this kid murdered anyone either. That's just something you jerk off to.

You are correct, he murdered 2 people and attempted to murder a 3rd.

That is just SOOOOOOO MAGA!!!!
In self defense View attachment 381172

Defending his property 30 miles away.

MAGA
His body is his property dumb ass

So he purposely drove to another state to put his property in danger.

Sounds like a member of the tard herd.

Hell whats a little murder muxed in?

MAGA
What you just said is extremely disturbing

This whole thing was so predictable from the beginning. The left has for decades been accustomed to holding violent protests, burning things, assaulting people, damaging property, etc, with little or no repercussions. In fact, they have a sympathetic media that focuses more on their cause than their actions. This level of on-going and increasing violence, however, has finally caused a counter reaction. Property owners and innocent bystanders have realized that the official power structure is not going to protect them and they are starting to fight back. I said that it wouldn't be long before these thugs went after somebody that was armed and willing to defend himself, and people would die, and now it has. This won't stop here, either, because the violent protesters have no intention of stopping their violence and will only increase it because they still believe there are a lot of soft targets that won't fight back. The counter reaction will only increase, as it becomes ever more apparent that protection is not to be found. This only stops when the protesters stop being violent.

You can argue that this kid broke the law himself, that he should not have been on the streets with a rifle, but when the police are pulled back, who is going to enforce the laws that the kid broke? The flip side of the argument, of course, is that without the violent protesters in the streets, the kid would never have been walking around carrying an AR-15. Think of how foolish it is for the protesters to, on the one hand, scream that the police need to be defunded and disbanded, while on the other, want those same police to protect them from the inevitable results of their actions.

Circular reasoning.

This kid took it upon himself to illegally arm himself and protect the property of other people.

That does not excuse rioters, looters or arsonists from their crimes.

By equivocating you are defending them, you slimy gutless SJW poseur twat.

I am not equivocating.

I do not support anyone who breaks the law. Period.

By defending the illegal actions of this Rittenhouse kid you are supporting a person who breaks the law

The law wasn't being enforced against actual criminals. When that happens law abiding people aren't beholden to procedural gun laws.

And you are equivocating you gutless sissy mary.
irrelevant

The minor who illegally carried a gun was still breaking the law just as much as the people rioting, looting and setting fires
Why were the looters trying illegally murder the kid "illegally" carrying a rifle?

Don't know.

And I'll say it again, I am not excusing the people who were rioting, looting or setting fires. They were breaking the law.

But so was Rittenhouse.

So this is criminal on criminal crime
But, murder?

I can see a charge for illegally carrying a rifle in public (which should be shot down by the SCOTUS immediately) but MURDER???

He crossed state lines with an illegal weapon and killed two people with it. It you kill someone in the commission of another crime, you are guilty of murder.

The weapon was legal. If they attacked him first and he defended himself the overlaying procedural crime is worthless.

Considering the local cops ain't enforcing shit on anyone is double value.

Even if tried, they won't convict. Jury Nullifcation time.
EXACTLY

It's a Class A misdemeanor in Wisconsin. Still a crime though

Age 16-18 open-carrying a long gun is EXPLICITLY legal in Wisconsin as long as the person has a FOID card. (He did-WI accepts an IL card.)
Let's see your evidence of this ... show evidence he had a valid FOID card and show evidence Wisconsin makes exceptions for minors with an Illinois FOID card...

Gun laws in Wisconsin - Wikipedia

Firearms and minors
Leaving a firearm within reach of a child under 14 is generally a misdemeanor if that child points it at anyone, harms anyone, or shows it to anyone in a public place. Defenses include having the gun locked in a safe or container, having it holstered on their person, having a trigger lock on the gun, removal of a key operating part, illegal entry by anyone to obtain the firearm, or a reasonable belief a juvenile could not access the firearm.
WI statute 948.55[32]
Firearms retailers are required to provide every buyer with a written warning stating, "If you leave a loaded firearm within the reach or easy access of a child, you may be fined or imprisoned or both if the child improperly discharges, possesses or exhibits the firearm."
WI statute 175.37[33]
Upon the retail commercial sale or retail commercial transfer of any firearm, the seller or transferor shall provide to the buyer or transferee the following written warning in block letters not less than one-fourth inch in height: "IF YOU LEAVE A LOADED FIREARM WITHIN THE REACH OR EASY ACCESS OF A CHILD YOU MAY BE FINED OR IMPRISONED OR BOTH IF THE CHILD IMPROPERLY DISCHARGES, POSSESSES OR EXHIBITS THE FIREARM."
WI statute 948.60[34]
Defenses to prosecution under this statute:
  • Target practice under the supervision of an adult
    • Members of armed forces or police under 18 in the line of duty
    • Hunting (either with an adult or having passed hunter's safety)
For hunting purposes, the following exceptions to the age limit apply, as specified in statute 29.304[35] for firearms with barrels 12" or longer.
  • under 10 may not hunt with a firearm or bow under any circumstances
    • under 10 can only possess firearm/bow in Hunter Safety class, or while cased/unloaded and under adult supervision while going to/from Hunter Safety class, or while under adult supervision while at a target range.
    • anyone age 10 or over may hunt when accompanied by an adult (within arms reach, both must be licensed, only one firearm/bow between the adult and mentor (no hunter safety course requirement for the mentored hunter).
    • 12-13 may hunt when accompanied by an adult and the child has successfully completed a Hunter Safety class.
    • 12-13 may possess firearm when accompanied by an adult, or while transporting cased/unloaded firearm to/from Hunter Safety class, or in Hunter Safety class
    • 14-16 is the same as 12-13, except Hunter Safety graduates can hunt and possess firearms (rifles/shotguns) without adult supervision.
School students shall be suspended until their expulsion hearing if they possess a firearm in school or during a school event (except if the student is participating in a Hunter Safety class). State law requires a minimum one-year expulsion for this offense. Statute 120.13(1)(bm)[36] and 120.13(1)(c)2m. In addition, the student's driver's license may be suspended for two years under Statute 938.34(14q).[37] This suspension also applies to students who make bomb threats or having CCW violations in taxpayer-owned buildings. § The age range has changed for Minors. Link included to Wisconsin statute. [38]
LOLOL

Nothing in there applies to the teen terrorist, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back