🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teen pregnancy rate up after 10-year decline

Always looking for racists. Some people are just fucking tiresome. You know.. sometimes things are just what they are. Pointing out facts isn't racist. Put your little card back in it's deck.

HispanicTips Hispanic Birth Rate Booms In Tennessee

yep,, they got a couple of cards to play with every hand dealt,, the race card and the victim card.. yep.

Willow, did you check out my thread to you? :D

noum where be it?

It is cool, but I will say Planned Parenthood gives each girl counceling on what this will mean for them, other options, and what will happen. And I know this not what you meant, but abortions are not a walk in the park. When you have an abortion you have to have at least two appointments if not three.

Well, that would make a difference if they advised the woman to go see someone that would really tell them what was going to happen and what was really going on inside their bodies rather than the "take two aspirins and call me in the morning" kind of medicine.

Simply telling them to make an appointment and keep it is not like advising them to "think about it".

Immie

I will say it for a third time now, and I will cut you some slack because you are drinking. They do not just make an appointment and tell them to think about it, you have to go through counceling, first when you come in to take the pregnancy test and tell them your decision, and either the appointment where they give you the ultra sound, or the day you have the abortion. They also don't give you any pain killers, they only give you antibiotics and send you home with a prescription for birth control, what you need to do if you conditions worsen, and numbers for councelors. They don't take it lightly, and one should really maybe see what they do before judging them.

It is not like they tell you to go speak to someone at a Crisis Pregnancy Center for a "second opinion".

They fully expect you to come back for your next appointment and eliminate the "problem".

Thanks for cutting me some slack... I need it tonight. :lol:

Immie

The only way abstinence only education even has a chancce to work is if we reign in the free speech rights of Madison Avenue, Hollywood, et al.

I can't imagine abstinence working across the board. Sex is just too much fun.

It's all about the food.

nwaz_02_img0188.jpg

PLUS

Food-Safety.jpg

EQUALS:

drunk-and-smoking-babie.jpg

STOP THE FEEDING AND YOU STOP THE BREEDING!!!!

In most cases when having an abortion, they give you counceling, and they also perform an ultra sound. One who has never had an abortion should not speak for people who have.

Was I speaking for those who have?

Immie
You speak like they don't known what they are doing, and pretty much are stupid. And also like they are weak. Deciding to have an abortion is not easy, and most are not caving.
Immie is all for a Nanny State making the decisions for pregnant women.

Abstinence doesn't work now...

It doesn't? Last time I checked, it was the only 100% method to prevent one's self from getting pregnant.

-TSO
Wrong, that one has also failed in the recorded past. Poor Jewish girl in a backwards Roman province as I recall.
The only 100% effective method to prevent one's self from getting pregnant is to be born male.

Link to prove she wasn't just some hussy who lied to cover the fact she was sexually active? :)

-TSO

Okay, what the hell is with the toilet avatar? What is inside the toilet, and what the hell is that thing on the toilet seat?

Teen pregnancy rate up after 10-year decline - Yahoo! News

$1.3 billion to the abstinence-only programs? What a waste.

But hey, all of this new evidence is definitive proof that the abstinence-only program as a whole fails and contraceptive use by teens works.

Quite interesting which states have the highest and lowest rates though. :eusa_think:

Thoughts USMB?

It's not because of abstinence programs, it's because of the free-falling moral decline (more pregnancies to start with at increasingly younger ages) and the Juno movie, there was an explosion of girls keeping their children to term
:clap2:

Genocide of America and the American way of life by way of abortion was never my plan, was it yours?

I heard on the radio that today's kids are noticing the absence of other kids, realizing why and are a bit angered by it, if it's true the tide is definately turning.

That was the one thing that broke my heart when my first born found me and we talked at length about his childhood. Adoptions are so rare any more that he was the only one and he caught some grief about it. That wrecked me, and I thought, I wonder how many of those kids giving him a hard time about being adopted had aborted siblings. Probably a ton.
Teen pregnancy stats are highest amongst Christian fundamentalists.

:eusa_angel: I take that as a compliment to all Christians...we don't just dispose of consequences like some establishments would recommend

It's not because of abstinence programs, it's because of the free-falling moral decline (more pregnancies to start with at increasingly younger ages) and the Juno movie, there was an explosion of girls keeping their children to term
:clap2:

Genocide of America and the American way of life by way of abortion was never my plan, was it yours?

I heard on the radio that today's kids are noticing the absence of other kids, realizing why and are a bit angered by it, if it's true the tide is definately turning.

That was the one thing that broke my heart when my first born found me and we talked at length about his childhood. Adoptions are so rare any more that he was the only one and he caught some grief about it. That wrecked me, and I thought, I wonder how many of those kids giving him a hard time about being adopted had aborted siblings. Probably a ton.
Teen pregnancy stats are highest amongst Christian fundamentalists.

:eusa_angel: I take that as a compliment to all Christians...we don't just dispose of consequences like some establishments would recommend

You really are insane, aren't you?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Tell me again how adoptive children are made fun of, and women should never be Police Officers?

Forum List

Back